Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    peyton has actually been a bad game manager for most of the year, good game managers don't throw picks... peyton's thrown a pick in every game of the season

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    He didn't throw one last night, did he?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    He didn't throw one last night, did he?
    he did near the end when the game was out of reach

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    he did near the end when the game was out of reach
    I started playing the Xbox One after the Pack gave up the running TD to CJ Andersen to give the team I was playing in FF the win. There went my 4 game winning streak. But its like Manning finally has a killer D and he is the weakest link of that team. Could give the Pats a run. IF they can get to Brady because no one has yet to do that, it would be close but I could see Peyton choking it away with a pick-6.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    True, hopefully they get Pittsburgh in the playoffs, I can't see anybody else having the firepower to challenge them..or a Gronk injury, always possible..
    in fairness, it would be worse for the broncos to lose thomas, than it would be for the pats to lose gronk..

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    bump. they just traded for vernon davis. This changes things, I'm curious what comes of it.

My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    True, hopefully they get Pittsburgh in the playoffs, I can't see anybody else having the firepower to challenge them..or a Gronk injury, always possible..
    Gronk injury would be nice...Patriots are due for some bad luck

Holy recency bias, it wasn't but a few weeks ago that they barely escaped vs the Browns and Vikings

If and only if they can take down New England will I believe, tbh...
    I dont want to doubt the Broncos but I dont see them beating NE

peyton has actually been a bad game manager for most of the year, good game managers don't throw picks... peyton's thrown a pick in every game of the season
    True...Peyton has been most of this year. I just keep expecting the old Peyton to show up but its not going to happen.

Lebron on the rise!
    My Team
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    Post Count
    Steelers just lost their star running back for the season. Bell tore his MCL. That is a huge chunk of that firepower gone. They have the passing game, but Bell was a huge set up for it. !

My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    bump. they just traded for vernon davis. This changes things, I'm curious what comes of it.
    They traded him for nothing too in 6 round picks

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    2nd best team in nfl

greatest defense since 2002 bucs

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    memphis grizzlies of the NFL

3-point loss on the road vs. a division leader that was desperate for a W..can't go 16-0, tbh..

Only concern remains the officiating..3 more personal foul calls today, it's getting ridiculous and blatant..

Good wake-up call, though, every team needs these types of losses where they come out slowly..

2 warm-up games until the big one..looks like Dion Lewis is out for the season, fortunately..

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    "division leader"... leading the jags, texans, and ans

Post Count
    TBH, if I were a DEN fan I would be thrilled with how the offense looks since the bye. Peyton is throwing down field, the big plays are back and if that's the case the defense will do its job.

Just played a great talent at QB today.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    3-point loss on the road vs. a division leader that was desperate for a W..can't go 16-0, tbh..

Only concern remains the officiating..3 more personal foul calls today, it's getting ridiculous and blatant..

Good wake-up call, though, every team needs these types of losses where they come out slowly..

2 warm-up games until the big one..looks like Dion Lewis is out for the season, fortunately..
    really? after the poke in the eye?

really? after the poke in the eye?
    Happens every week in the NFL, TV just caught this one, tbh..

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    he's been crying ref for 2+ years now white supporting a team QB'd by peyton manning , i wouldn't pay much attention to it anymore

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Happens every week in the NFL, TV just caught this one, tbh..
    No it doesn't. Sure guys push and shove in every game but ya never see anyone going for the eyes. You're wrong!

That's like somebody saying something about a guys wife, that is a no no.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Broncos offense is over rated. For as ty as Luck has been this year being a turn over machine Peyton has been just as bad or worse.

Broncos offense is over rated. For as ty as Luck has been this year being a turn over machine Peyton has been just as bad or worse.
    This is true..he needs to play like Alex Smith, yet won't accept that, unfortunately..

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Aqib Taliban al-ISIS

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    don't touch my talib tbh

Talib suspended, as expected..I guess he deserves it, but it happens every week in the NFL, cameras just happened to catch this one, and it was one of the popular games of the week..

Good message to send to the other offenses in the league, though, nice intimidation..he's only going to miss the game vs. the team with Alex Smith at QB, fortunately..

Well, it doesn't look like Manning is going to accept a game manager role..what a cancerous piece of ..

At this rate, the defense is going to be burnt out any week now..constant 3 and outs and the QB giving the opposing team great field position, all game..

Another first round exit coming..some fans will blame Manning, but I'm sure the media won't say a word..probably going to blame Talib or Von..

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    What kind of media are you consuming bro? The whole world realizes that Manning is a TOSB right now whose been carried by his D the whole year

Thread Information