Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    My Team
    Detroit Lions
    Post Count
    And not a peep about how you were talking out of your ass with the stats and accolades thing? Ok.
    are you making a case of Manning career > Brady's ?

get this straight... are you saying that in your goat list you have Manning before Brady ?

My Team
    Detroit Lions
    Post Count
    You know in what else QBs are key contributors? In winning games. So, even though they never face each other during games, the head to head matchup between QBs does bare an importance.

There is no htoh, they don't play against each other... Bronco defense shut down Brady not Manning... your statement is dumb... worst part is you know it but continue to ride a stupidity

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count

get this straight... are you saying that in your goat list you have Manning before Brady ?
    Career wise no, because I would rather win 4 championships instead of 1. But to me it's pretty clear Manning is a better QB than Brady, Tom just had the luck of playing for the better franchise.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count

There is no htoh, they don't play against each other... Bronco defense shut down Brady not Manning... your statement is dumb... worst part is you know it but continue to ride a stupidity
    Shhhh. 3-2 Manning when it matters.

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Loved those days!!!

They essentially had an all star team when they won their second cup.

My Team
    Detroit Lions
    Post Count
    Career wise no, because I would rather win 4 championships instead of 1. But to me it's pretty clear Manning is a better QB than Brady, Tom just had the luck of playing for the better franchise.
    Oh ok

thanks for clearing that up

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

I'd have Manning before Brady in my GOAT list, but you already knew that.

I highly doubt Brady would ever go to 4 SBs with a different Head Coach each time. No one else has.

In terms of career you might give the nod to Brady, that's fine, playing for arguably the greatest or most cunning Head Coach definitely helps imo.

My Team
    Detroit Lions
    Post Count
    I'd have Manning before Brady in my GOAT list, but you already knew that.

I highly doubt Brady would ever go to 4 SBs with a different Head Coach each time. No one else has.

In terms of career you might give the nod to Brady, that's fine, playing for arguably the greatest or most cunning Head Coach definitely helps imo.
    I know you are a strong Pats and Brady hater... This is something that an outsider non american like me has difficulty to understand but that would be like me trying to explain my hate towards l'Olympique de Marseille

I don't know what Brady career would have been with a different coach but you cannot hold that against him. That would be like putting an * on Duncan les because he is playing for the same organization forever and for one of the greatest coach ever.

I believe Brady is a big part also of Beli and Pats success so it goes both way imo

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    This lame cherry-picked stat impresses dumbasses and casual fans but means nothing. The head coach is a useless, replaceable figurehead on Fivehead's teams. As an egomaniac, he thinks he's got it all figured out and refuses to let his coaches do any actual coaching on game day.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    This lame cherry-picked stat impresses dumbasses and casual fans but means nothing. The head coach is a useless, replaceable figurehead on Fivehead's teams. As an egomaniac, he thinks he's got it all figured out and refuses to let his coaches do any actual coaching on game day.

you have any proof of this ? If his Head Coaches are useless then that makes him going to 4 SBs even more impressive, since he was doing it all. Clearly he wasn't and I think both Kubiak and Dungy are good coaches. Meanwhile your god Lebron is definitely guilty of all this, yet you spin it like crazy.

so much estrogenic nonsense, I'm pretty sure I know whose troll this is.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    And this is how Manning will win his second superbowl. Such is life.
    Sweet justice.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Donks proved me wrong. Von with a postseason for the ages

Thread Information