Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    I dunno man...they have barely won those 4 games. Right now I just dont buy into the hype as much as I want to. I can see them fizzing out and being a wild card team. I hope I'm wrong and this thread gets bumped during Superbowl week.

36/7/7
    My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Going to the Super Bowl tbh

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    defense is for real. peyton looks shaky and that doesn't figure to get better as we approach winter

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    They'll win the division but not much else

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Another Fivehead chokejob upcoming, tbh.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    wouldn't even call it a choke tbh... he's just not that great anymore

This Broncos team is built better for winning the SB than any of the other Manning-era Broncos teams, including the version that got blown out in the SB..best defense in the league that only needs average production from the offense, rather than vice versa..

The AFC is really weak outside of NE, too..last year was also weak, but that Broncos team was still reliant on Manning, to the extent that they lost to a Colts team that was one of the worst teams in AFC Championship game history..

My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Sigh...truth tbh..Peyton is a certified choker

My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    This Broncos team is built better for winning the SB than any of the other Manning-era Broncos teams, including the version that got blown out in the SB..best defense in the league that only needs average production from the offense, rather than vice versa..

The AFC is really weak outside of NE, too..last year was also weak, but that Broncos team was still reliant on Manning, to the extent that they lost to a Colts team that was one of the worst teams in AFC Championship game history..
    I hope ur right HH but there was a magic about that team that lost in the superbowl. A confidence and swagger but they lost a lot of peices and that Seahawks team was too damn good and healthy. I just dont see this team doing anything anymore but i really hope Im wrong. Been a Broncos fan since I was a kid and since Elway retired this has been depressing. It's depressing because theyve had a few really good seasons and let downs ie Plummer season against the Steelers at home, Superbowl season, last season.

The irony is this guy was a lot of the times but hes mentally 100x stronger than Peyton

fourth best team in afc tbh
    Last edited by td4mvp2k; 10-09-2015 at 11:04 PM.

My Team
    New York Giants
    Post Count
    The Defense is!

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    Post Count
    D is legit.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    Right now they look like a team built to win in the playoffs. They are grinding out wins playing good D. This is the type of team that can beat the Patriots. Manning is getting help in play calling and from the D keeping the ball on offense and using clock.

whose cah we gonna take? Boston Pancake's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Lookit, give Billy McBelichick and Tommy O'Brady a week to gameplan for these sticks, and the World Champion New England Fahkin Patriots will slam the Broncos like my cousin Sully slams n!ggers heads through plate glass windows.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Too early too tell imo National Update League week to week tbh

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    (legendary) still top 3 quarterback and a top 3 defense, I don't see why not

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    They are giving up 17 points a game and scoring 24. They were giving up 21 after 4 weeks in 2014 and scoring 26.

So in 2014 they were plus 5, in 2015, plus 7.

They are for real, that real being winning the division, then losing the first playoff road game. Manning is too limited now to beat the elite teams on the road in a playoff scenario.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    they don't look very impressive today

The defense is levels better than any other D in the league, the new Legion of Boom, but Manning still looks like a bottom-tier QB, so far..

Just need somebody to eliminate New England or take Gronk out, tbh..

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    defense might be the best in the league this year, but they're not as good the seahawks of the past couple of years, or even the niners from a few years back

they're not gna beat cinci or NE with this offense

The defense is better than San Fran's, and they probably would be better than peak Seattle if they used artificial stadium noise, tbh..

My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    The defense is levels better than any other D in the league, the new Legion of Boom, but Manning still looks like a bottom-tier QB, so far..

Just need somebody to eliminate New England or take Gronk out, tbh..
    Finally our defense is monsterous and now the offense is ..un inbelievable

Next week's game could be a trap, 5-0 and might be looking forward to GB..Browns will be the 2nd best team Denver has played, so far, too( that schedule)..

My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Next week's game could be a trap, 5-0 and might be looking forward to GB..Browns will be the 2nd best team Denver has played, so far, too( that schedule)..
    Peyton just doesnt look right..this team is due to lose 2-3 games in a row at some point

Thread Information