Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    i want to say the ribs are affecting his throwing, but he was running fine today. just some really curious decisions

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    The guy is obviouisly hurt, time to lay off him until he's better.

My knock on him is that he gets six games a season in that weakass division. Who wouldn't look great?

Veteran
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    according to Jay Glazer he's been dealing with broken ribs since week 3
    Pagano fighting for his job, Luck in contract year. Of course this is recipe for disaster. GM or owner shoudl intervene

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count

My knock on him is that he gets six games a season in that weakass division. Who wouldn't look great?
    You better not praise NE for the past 10 years then

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    This year Luck has been taking 2.87 seconds to get rid of the ball, 4th longest in the NFL. Hasselbeck was getting rid of the ball in 2.28 seconds.

Luck has thrown 6 of his interceptions while under pressure. The other 6 have come from clean pockets.

If his rib injury is the cause of his poor play, he needs to sit for the better of the team.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

luck gets every benefit of the doubt there is. rg3 played on a bum knee and got cruficied.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    luck gets every benefit of the doubt there is. rg3 played on a bum knee and got cruficied.
    I'm no Andrew Luck fan, the guy looks goofy. I just know when something just isn't right. I mentioned above there is something wrong with him, yep...cracked ribs as we just found out.

The guy didn't all of a sudden get bad. Keep in mind I'm that...RW is better than Luck....guy, so I should be....see see see..but I can't, because the guy is hurting.

I said...Kirk Cousins will end up the starter...when he and RGIII were rookies.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I'm no Andrew Luck fan, the guy looks goofy. I just know when something just isn't right. I mentioned above there is something wrong with him, yep...cracked ribs as we just found out.

The guy didn't all of a sudden gt bad.

I said...Kirk Cousins will end up the starter...when he and RGIII were rookies.
    gotcha. cam had broken ribs last year too and still made the playoffs. if luck's ribs are that much of a problem he needs to sit and let hassellback start. the team played much better with hassellback at qb anyways.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    gotcha. cam had broken ribs last year too and still made the playoffs. if luck's ribs are that much of a problem he needs to sit and let hassellback start. the team played much better with hassellback at qb anyways.
    Bingo~~~~~~

The Colts can win that ty divsion with Hassellback. Save Luck for the playoffs. Maybe let him play after the division is wrapped up.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Bingo~~~~~~

The Colts can win that ty divsion with Hassellback. Save Luck for the playoffs. Maybe let him play after the division is wrapped up.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    55 interceptions in 54 career games

Pre-superbowl Favre

Post Count
    Fantastic game (facing tons of pressure) against an elite defense.

He was really impressive and finally made great decisions, tbh..

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Good to see him getting back into form.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    THIS....is why ya don't play this...good game he's great...bad game he sucks....hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

GIVE THINGS SOME TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was under the assumption Luck was hurt, well if he was he appears to be ok now.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    People...

I've seen some of you.....he sucks...over a pass thrown in a game, ha~~~~~ Then in the same game....great pass...ha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ya wait until a season is over ok? Then he had a great/good/sucky season, ok rookies? Ya don't play this silliness game to game, ok?

Sheesh~~~~~~~~~

My stance on Luck was ...he's nursing an ailment....and it's obvious.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    LSU's Leonard Fournette sucks, he did nothing vs Alabama.

Ha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    haven't heard anything about his ribs so i'm guessing he's back at 100%

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I've had sore ribs (football) can't imagine thrying to throw a football.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    People...

I've seen some of you.....he sucks...over a pass thrown in a game, ha~~~~~ Then in the same game....great pass...ha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ya wait until a season is over ok? Then he had a great/good/sucky season, ok rookies? Ya don't play this silliness game to game, ok?

Sheesh~~~~~~~~~

My stance on Luck was ...he's nursing an ailment....and it's obvious.
    I don't normally care what people post but I honestly wish your computer would break.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I don't normally care what people post but I honestly wish your computer would break.
    translation

Damn that Avantre, he tells it like it really is, yep, we need to criticize a season not game to game, yep, rookie! I follow him around for this reason, he knows the game.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    i'm sure if he struggles in his next couple of games they'll conveniently be hurting again

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    i'm sure if he struggles in his next couple of games they'll conveniently be hurting again
    Wow! Dude, you couldn't see he was hurting before, come on guy.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Wow! Dude, you couldn't see he was hurting before, come on guy.
    i remember he got hurt and missed some games. but he wasn't playing any different before or after the injury, imo

but he just turned in his best game of the season against the best defense in the league, so maybe its a sign of things to come

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    i remember he got hurt and missed some games. but he wasn't playing any different before or after the injury, imo

but he just turned in his best game of the season against the best defense in the league, so maybe its a sign of things to come
    Wrong again. He didn't have the same zip and it was obvious.

Look, ya know I'm a RW is better than Luck guy so I should be ..see see...right? I can't because it was real obvious the guy wasn't right.

Thread Information