Post Count

LOUISVILLE, Ky. -- Five former University of Louisville basketball players and recruits told Outside the Lines that they attended parties at a campus dorm from 2010 to 2014 that included strippers paid for by the team's former graduate assistant coach, Andre McGee.

One of the former players said he had sex with a dancer after McGee paid her. Each of the players and recruits attended different parties at Billy Minardi Hall, where dancers, many of whom stripped naked, were present. Three of the five players said they attended parties as recruits and also when they played for Louisville.

Said one of the recruits who ultimately signed to play elsewhere: "I knew they weren't college girls. It was crazy. It was like I was in a strip club."
    http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/...s-minardi-hall

It's seems like Tech U from He Got Game.

My Team
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Post Count
    I can see why a second-tier program would resort to these types of shenanigans, but Louisville? That's a legacy program, they shouldn't need to lower themselves to this level.

Post Count
    Even among the blue bloods, everyone is seeking an edge.

My Team
    Michigan Wolverines
    Post Count
    Why would they snitch?

I can see why a second-tier program would resort to these types of shenanigans, but Louisville? That's a legacy program, they shouldn't need to lower themselves to this level.
    To the contrary, lots of compe ion.

But ya what made these pussies snitch? (If true).
    I wouldn't put it past ESPN the Catalyn Station to have paid them to snitch.

Clever got me this far... JMarkJohns's Avatar
    My Team
    Arizona Wildcats
    Post Count
    So, either Patino knowingly or unknowingly creating a climate where mostly underage prospects become John's and victims of statutory rape.

You always gotta hide this . You can't have official programs (I remember Tennessee had an official club of hot, female "Volunteers" who acted as sexy tour guides and gave happy endings and more).

Schedule multiple Sorority parties on campus over the weekend that feats and athletic clubs are invited to. Have the nudge nudge wink wink system.

Thread Information