Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol A Davis has one of the worst supporting casts of all time right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's still davis of course. But those stats hasnt led to a lot of wins ... for either guy.
    Pistons five and one which directly coincides with Drummond averaging 20/20 lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    6 games? That isn't even a blip on the radar of a career.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyway, though, Hasan Whiteside was like this last year, right? Big stats and then faded.

And just for fun, Gobert or Drummond, ?

Believe.
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Anyway, though, Hasan Whiteside was like this last year, right? Big stats and then faded.

And just for fun, Gobert or Drummond, ?
    Whiteside hasn't faded. He still grabs 10+ rebounds a game and blocks shots with the best of them.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I meant overall. But yes he has been key to the surprising start that and SVG coaching em up ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    6 games? That isn't even a blip on the radar of a career.
    Obviously but you just said that both of them have put up empty stats so far in their career which isn't true.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obviously but you just said that both of them have put up empty stats so far in their career which isn't true.
    I never said that.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    To me Anthony Davis is a better shotblocking Kevin Garnett and Andre Drummond is a less sociopathic Dwight Howard. I think both are really good young players who could be a key piece to really good teams. I don't believe either is the type of franchise player that can lead a team to a championship carrying the bulk of responsibility, particularly offensively. So in either case, the supporting cast is crucial.

I will say this. Even though I still think Davis is the better overall player and I'd still probably take him over Drummond, Drummond might be the type of guy that's easier to build around.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never said that.
    Not verbatim, but I thought it was what you implied "But those stats hasnt led to a lot of wins ... for either guy."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To me Anthony Davis is a better shotblocking Kevin Garnett and Andre Drummond is a less sociopathic Dwight Howard. I think both are really good young players who could be a key piece to really good teams. I don't believe either is the type of franchise player that can lead a team to a championship carrying the bulk of responsibility, particularly offensively. So in either case, the supporting cast is crucial.

I will say this. Even though I still think Davis is the better overall player and I'd still probably take him over Drummond, Drummond might be the type of guy that's easier to build around.
    I kind of mentioned this in another thread. Don't you think it's harder to build around face up bigs who don't post up and draw doubles/triples? What face up bigs have one championships as a number one option?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

sup Jam

did not see you in while

how life is treating you ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not verbatim, but I thought it was what you implied "But those stats hasnt led to a lot of wins ... for either guy."
    The ? Again, I didn't say that. Can you read?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The ? Again, I didn't say that. Can you read?
    I've acknowledged that, can you read?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've acknowledged that, can you read?
    No, you didn't. You acknowledged that I implied it. Which I didn't. That was killakobe.

it's still davis of course. But those stats hasnt led to a lot of wins ... for either guy.
    Is that clear enough?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, you didn't. You acknowledged that I implied it. Which I didn't. That was killakobe.

Is that clear enough?
    fam, my bad.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    sup Jam

did not see you in while

how life is treating you ?
    What's good, Braz. Can't complain. Yeah, don't post too much anymore. Don't even lurk too much either. But if the Pistons continue to play like they've started and win their share of games, maybe it will encourage me to want to talk hoops on here again.

It's been depressing for a Pistons fan for several years now. Only problem with this team is that I'm not really much of a fan of any of the players, that includes Drummond and Reggie Jackson. Reggie comes off as an arrogant piece of . Drummond I'm more apathetic towards, more or less. So he's okay I guess, but I'm not going gaga over him and his big production.

But if they continue to win, maybe they can win me over. Strangely, even though he's come off as an ass for as long as I've watched him, the Pistons player I might like the most could be Marcus Morris. Plays with an edge and has for the most part hasn't been too much of a jackass yet. And his midrange game is money.

We'll see though. I may pop in every now and then as long as the board isn't over-polluted with the usual bull .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's good, Braz. Can't complain. Yeah, don't post too much anymore. Don't even lurk too much either. But if the Pistons continue to play like they've started and win their share of games, maybe it will encourage me to want to talk hoops on here again.

It's been depressing for a Pistons fan for several years now. Only problem with this team is that I'm not really much of a fan of any of the players, that includes Drummond and Reggie Jackson. Reggie comes off as an arrogant piece of . Drummond I'm more apathetic towards, more or less. So he's okay I guess, but I'm not going gaga over him and his big production.

But if they continue to win, maybe they can win me over. Strangely, even though he's come off as an ass for as long as I've watched him, the Pistons player I might like the most could be Marcus Morris. Plays with an edge and has for the most part hasn't been too much of a jackass yet. And his midrange game is money.

We'll see though. I may pop in every now and then as long as the board isn't over-polluted with the usual bull .
    Good to see you back, dude.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yes, 24/7

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Welcome back JamStone! Thoughts on KCP?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Sounds like a plan tbh...

I may have to travel back to Detroit for a week or two beginning of next year, if so... I'd be thrilled to watch this new Pistons team at the Palace. Pistons fans I know are quite big on Drummond more than they were on Monroe so I guess people are back a little watching their team... I do hope so anyway because when I was there it was a bit sad to see the arena empty most of the time and I saw a lot of games there, the company I was working for was 2 miles away from the Palace.

Good to read you again, hope this team will lead to post a bit more

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You will for sure make the playoffs in the least, who knows, get the 7th seed and the 2nd seed can get beat (Hawks)

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Drummond is getting sonned by Cousins as we speak; if there was a question as to who is the best center in the league then look no further.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I disagree,,I would take Demarcus Cousins over both Davis or Drummond,,,,but was just asking between the two.
    You see this, Kawhi? I said this,,,,me,,,,way before you did and look at the dumbass elk debate me that cousins sucks,,,,,

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Love + video game numbers + mediocre team = "stat padder"

Davis + video game numbers + mediocre team = "his league now, better than Lebron"

The double standard is disgusting. What's the difference between the two? Besides that one is a behind the back shot blocker

Thread Information