Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Love + video game numbers + mediocre team = "stat padder"

Davis + video game numbers + mediocre team = "his league now, better than Lebron"

The double standard is disgusting. What's the difference between the two? Besides that one is a behind the back shot blocker
    Love never made the postseason or a single game winner while padding his stats but your brain is too small to spot the difference. WTF is a "back shot blocker"...do you mean your boyfriends bare-backs you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Davis keeps sucking/getting injured, then yes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Love never made the postseason or a single game winner while padding his stats but your brain is too small to spot the difference. WTF is a "back shot blocker"...do you mean your boyfriends bare-backs you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Davis isnt sucking, hes just overrated. He is still the best bigman in the game though...its.probably hard for the media to ditch bigs so they need to prop him up. He's questionable as a top 5 player imo..

Lebron
    Curry

AD
    westbrrok
    harden
    griffin
    kawhi
    Durant

Paul
    cousins..

Even boogie is better than drummond

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    He was in a groove & playing like his old self before he got injured.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Davis made the postseason by default, OKC would've been healthy then we wouldn't be having this discussion.

You just won't stop with this gay agenda, will you cuck. First you wanna bounce on Serena's , then you wanna measure sizes with Diaz on cam, and now Hemi had you on your back... Let this be the last time you quote me cuckie

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Davis isnt sucking, hes just overrated. He is still the best bigman in the game though...its.probably hard for the media to ditch bigs so they need to prop him up. He's questionable as a top 5 player imo..

Lebron
    Curry

AD
    westbrrok
    harden
    griffin
    kawhi
    Durant

Paul
    cousins..

Harden is the most over-rated player & Cp3 is on a decline. Durant has been more injury prone than Davis. Bron, Curry, Westbrook, Blake, Davis are the top 5 until Durant re-gains his MVP form. Kawhi/Paul George/Butler could easily be top 5 players when they reach their peaks in a couple of seasons & Cousins has to mature before he's considered a top 5 player despite being the most talented big man in the game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Lebron
    Curry

AD
    westbrrok
    harden
    griffin
    kawhi
    Durant

Paul
    cousins..

Defensively he was overrated, but he's pretty damn special on offense with his ability to shoot/handle the ball. Agree on everything else tho.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was in a groove & playing like his old self before he got injured.
    He's been pretty damn awful the entire season sans one game against the Hawks.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Davis made the postseason by default, OKC would've been healthy then we wouldn't be having this discussion.

You just won't stop with this gay agenda, will you cuck. First you wanna bounce on Serena's , then you wanna measure sizes with Diaz on cam, and now Hemi had you on your back... Let this be the last time you quote me cuckie
    OKC missed the postseason b/c Kawhi cucked Westbrook in April (http://www.basketball-reference.com/...504070OKC.html) costing OKC their half game advantage. OKC/Pelicans were tied at seasons end thanks to Norris Cole torching Porker & Davis game winner in Westbrook/Durant's grill broke the tie. Go wipe the shyt stain on your pants.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Harden is the most over-rated player & Cp3 is on a decline. Durant has been more injury prone than Davis. Bron, Curry, Westbrook, Blake, Davis are the top 5 until Durant re-gains his MVP form. Kawhi/Paul George/Butler could easily be top 5 players when they reach their peaks in a couple of seasons & Cousins has to mature before he's considered a top 5 player despite being the most talented big man in the game.
    Butler and George are so inconsistent on D nowadys. They live by reputation. The couple of games Ive watched those two play, they were terrible on D.

Harden is still significantly better than George and Butler.on the offensive end. Paul looks like but its.only 9 games so far and last yeaf i thought he should have been top 5 in MVP voting.

Im just giving everyne the benefit of the doubt really. I dont know if cousins is more talented than Davis.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    He's been pretty damn awful the entire season sans one game against the Hawks.
    The guy shot no less than 57% in his last 3 games while playing alongside crappy role players & only played the first half in his last game. Did you expect him to average 40 pts a game or something?
    Last edited by Kawhitstorm; 11-15-2015 at 04:51 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only untouchble is lebron and curry, imo..

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Butler and George are so inconsistent on D nowadys. They live by reputation. The couple of games Ive watched those two play, they were terrible on D.

Harden is still significantly better than George and Butler.on the offensive end. Paul looks like but its.only 9 games so far and last yeaf i thought he should have been top 5 in MVP voting.

Im just giving everyne the benefit of the doubt really. I dont know if cousins is more talented than Davis.
    I don't care much about the regular season, Butler/George can play lock-down defense in a playoff series (Just look at how Butler hounded LeBron in the playoffs). Harden lives & dies by the whistle thus his game doesn't translate well into playoff basketball. It seems like the wheel are coming off Cp3 ala 2013-14 Porker & Durant might be turning into T-Mac.

As far as Cousins, there isn't anything he can't do on a basketball court & is the most dominant postup player in the league. Davis still isn't comfortable posting up & doesn't dominate the paint on either end. He's just more athletic & disciplined.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't care much about the regular season, Butler/George can play lock-down defense in a playoff series (Just look at how Butler hounded LeBron in the playoffs). Harden lives & dies by the whistle thus his game doesn't translate well into playoff basketball. It seems like the wheel are coming off Cp3 ala 2013-14 Porker & Durant might be turning into T-Mac.

As far as Cousins, there isn't anything he can't do on a basketball court & is the most dominant postup player in the league. Davis still isn't comfortable posting up & doesn't dominate the paint on either end. He's just more athletic & disciplined.
    I just think davis game is more comptible to the kind of players we get in the nba nowadays. They could be just as good, but ill take the disciplined player everyday. I would never draft a potential headache like cousins

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just dont think george and butler should be in this conversation...harden imo is a vastly superior player and just lead his team to wcf

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jesus christ why are george and butler in conversation of top players?

The bulls might not even make the playoffs in the west

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If only Drummond can learn to shoot at least 70+ % from the charity stripe, Detroit WILL be a real threat in the east -though the Somalian pirate way of cancer play can really disrupt their offensive flow at times. He does not even need to have any range in his game, just be a damn respected FT shooter please !!

I watched their game against the Clippers tonight, if he was there in the end for defensive & rebounding purpose, i think they should have been able to steal that game from the home team. Instead Griffin & Jordan feasting over Ilyasova & Baynes became the norm late in that game, what a waste of effort.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    31pts and 20rebs tonight for Drummond.

Meanwhile Unicuck is scraping the bottom of the barrel in the West

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

he needed just 55 minutes...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    33pts, 21reb*****

He's averaging 17rpg. Dude is a force down low, you can't do anything to keep him out of there. Andre O'Neal tbh... Even shoot free throws like each other

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The struggles of Davis and the success of Drummond basically speaks to the basic truth of bigs. You need a competent backcourt that can make you shine. A big needs outside shooters to open up the lane to operate, needs players who can feed him the ball, and needs competent defenders in the perimeter not to expose him on the defensive end.

Drummond got his, Davis didn't.

See how Hakeem did with vs without outside help.

Same with Kareem.

Same with Moses.

Wilt.

Dwight.

Yao.

Even Duncan.

The list goes on.

Shaq doesn't get on because he has always had a strong backcourt in his prime.

Robinson doesn't get on because he never had a sting backcourt in his prime.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Davis played 42 minutes tonight and got 16 and 12 and a loss,,,so you tell me,,,42 minutes/16 pts/12 boards/lose,,,55 minutes/33 points/21 boards/win

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

Drummond is a young Orlando Dwight, Unibrow is Toronto Bosh. Drummond plays in a system that caters to him: PnR every time down the floor w/ the best PnR guards in the league meanwhile Davis is trying to make spaghetti out of lasagna b/c they don't have a single rotation that fits. Ish Smith has the best chemistry w/ Davis but he's a 3rd string point guard.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Drummond is a young Orlando Dwight, Unibrow is Toronto Bosh. Drummond plays in a system that caters to him: PnR every time down the floor w/ the best PnR guards in the league meanwhile Davis is trying to make spaghetti out of lasagna b/c they don't have a single rotation that fits. Ish Smith has the best chemistry w/ Davis but he's a 3rd string point guard.
    This. I can't believe how much Jrue Holiday has fallen off a cliff and Eric Gordan has always been a cancer. Tyreke Evans is all over the place as well. The only competent piece they have next to Davis is Anderson and he's gonna be traded/generally a playoff choker. Drummond has been really impressive this year, however; if Davis gets some worthwhile talent around him and he still underwhelms, then Drummond > Davis.

Thread Information