Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for the heads up on Bull Best Buy Boy.

Sams Clubs sold out so, i called HP.com and asked them to match. "C'mon HP, you're going to let Sams Club outdo your best deal?"
    Here is what she countered with.
    "The unit you saw at Sams Club has a 4th gen i7 core, that is older. I can offer you an i5 core 6th gen 6200U (newer, she claims newest) with 8GB for $439." <she initially offered 4GB, told her 8GB was my minimum.

Since i was unable to reach you and they have a 30 days no questions asked return policy, i took it.
    Whaddaya think?
    Sounds good. You probably saved some money.

That 6200U is kinda weird, it's an i5, but with 2 cores and hyperthreading. It will show as 4 processors under windows, but for what you want to do, it's going to run just fine. The nifty thing is that it's an ULV (Ultra low voltage) CPU, so your battery life should be above average, always a plus on a laptop.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dont u hate it when they have sales which x>50% discount...the staffs get first dip at the cookie jar then resells them on ebay or whatever bull site

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds good. You probably saved some money.

That 6200U is kinda weird, it's an i5, but with 2 cores and hyperthreading. It will show as 4 processors under windows, but for what you want to do, it's going to run just fine. The nifty thing is that it's an ULV (Ultra low voltage) CPU, so your battery life should be above average, always a plus on a laptop.

Just got a 100 3Xs in the last 20 minutes.
    http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/show...t=Pony+Express

Thread Information