Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
    My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    I feel like all the worthy teams are in. All the other teams had their chances.

TCU arguably was a top 4-5 team. What hurt them was not winning the Big 12. Baylor was the legitimate Big 12 champs but their strength of schedule hurt them.
    I don't like the one loss defending champs being left out. I think they'd beat the out of Clemson.

Post Count
    I don't like the one loss defending champs being left out. I think they'd beat the out of Clemson.
    They probably would, but they didn't win their division and having them in would make the loss against Michigan State meaningless, especially if all the games were on a neutral field. I think if they want to go to 6 or 8 teams, they're going to have to make the 1st round on an opponent's homefield to make it fair to the top 4 seeds.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    I think if they want to go to 6 or 8 teams, they're going to have to make the 1st round on an opponent's homefield to make it fair to the top 4 seeds.
    eh, there's no fair way to objectively determine who should be ranked top four to get home field in the first round. They'd have to keep it neutral. Especially for travel purposes.

Thread Information