Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
    Post Count
    Nice. Thanks S&B.

I'm hoping Ole Miss gets the nod over Florida despite Florida finishing with a better conference record and beating Ole Miss. However that was with PED Grier. Treon Harris sucks.

Clemson
    Alabama
    Oklahoma
    Mich St

My Team
    Mississippi State Bulldogs
    Post Count
    Going into Conference Championship week...no changes.

Top 10 right now...and the only teams that have a legitimate shot of making the Playoff:

My Team
    Post Count
    Iowa vs Michigan State winner is in....
    Oklahoma is in....
    I don't see Alabama losing to FLA in the SEC Championship game....so I'll say they're in.

Can North Carolina beat Clemson?

• North Carolina +5 vs Clemson (O/U is 67.5)

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Clemson is full of high rated recruits. It's about time they finally meet expectations.

They're gonna beat the out of NC imo.

Clemson beat North Carolina 50-38 in 2014. Sure this is a better NC team but so is Clemson. I see something similiar.

Bama is in
    Oklahoma is in
    MSU will beat Iowa

No Pac12, bummer. Right now Oregon is hot, obviously no shot at all.

I do see those USC vs Hawaii games to come to an end, strength of schedule a big factor.

My Team
    Post Count
    Clemson
    Alabama
    Oklahoma
    Michigan St.

Gonna B Guud.

The only thing is what teams get #3 and #4. I think they'll stay with Oklahoma at #3 and move Michigan St. up to #4.

Post Count
    You could make a case for Michigan State being the 2nd seed. They have the same record as Bama with a tougher schedule. I do think Bama has been more impressive if you look at overall margin of victory, but both are 12-1 and Michigan State has the higher strength of schedule according to college football reference.

Post Count
    Clemson
    Alabama
    Oklahoma
    Michigan St.

Gonna B Guud.

The only thing is what teams get #3 and #4. I think they'll stay with Oklahoma at #3 and move Michigan St. up to #4.
    I think Oklahoma has been the more impressive team, but if you just compare wins and strength of schedule, I would put Michigan St ahead of OU. They beat Oregon, Michigan, Ohio State, and now a previously undefeated Iowa team. It's been ugly wins, but still wins. In fact, if you throw out margin of victory, you could argue Michigan State ahead of Bama. But I'm sticking with Bama ahead of Michigan State.

My Team
    North Carolina State Wolfpack
    Post Count
    UNC was absolutely screwed

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Michigan St. was gifted a win against Michigan and OU legitimately got thumped by Texas.

Who would be kind enough to remove OU and add Stanford? I am putting all of my energy into lobbying the committee, I think I will fail. Little help...

ND might have been the most impressive team on the year. They had quite a few injuries and I could see them winning two straight in the playoffs if given the chance.

My Team
    Post Count
    I think Oklahoma has been the more impressive team, but if you just compare wins and strength of schedule, I would put Michigan St ahead of OU. They beat Oregon, Michigan, Ohio State, and now a previously undefeated Iowa team. It's been ugly wins, but still wins. In fact, if you throw out margin of victory, you could argue Michigan State ahead of Bama. But I'm sticking with Bama ahead of Michigan State.
    I should have known that this committee favors conference championships. But, after looking at the resumes side by side....I'm perfectly fine with Michigan St. being #3 and Oklahoma dropping to #4.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    We got teams with similar styles matched against each other.

I would rather have OU play Alabama as I think OUs speed on defense would be neutralized. I am scared OU can beat Clemson. I really don't want this. This was the worst matchup for me.

Go Tigers.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I should have known that this committee favors conference championships. But, after looking at the resumes side by side....I'm perfectly fine with Michigan St. being #3 and Oklahoma dropping to #4.
    MSU just added a win against a ranked undefeated team while OU sat. That's enough. Alabama really had a tougher situation playing a team that just got crushed the week before. The only way for Alabama to move up would have had to include a Clemson loss.

My Team
    Post Count
    Final Top 25 rankings:

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Damn how bad ass would the playoffs be if they were to add teams 5-8.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    This year, badass.

Other years... Not so sure.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    This year, badass.

Other years... Not so sure.
    Every year, tbh.

TCU got royally butt ed last year. Would have loved to see what they could have done against Bama or Ohio St.

Post Count
    Would make the conference championship games almost meaningless. I like it at 4.

Also, games like the Stanford-Notre Dame at the end of the season would be meaningless too.

Post Count
    The only way to justify having 8 teams is to make the first round not a neutral site. That would reward the top 4 teams with homefield advantage. But to me 8 is too much.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Would make the conference championship games almost meaningless.
    The conference championship games have always been meaningless. Still are.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Every year, tbh.

TCU got royally butt ed last year. Would have loved to see what they could have done against Bama or Ohio St.
    For 8 teams? We have only done this 2 years... Maybe some sort of play in to start more than 4.
    TCU could have won the entire thing.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    For 8 teams? We have only done this 2 years... Maybe some sort of play in to start more than 4.
    TCU could have won the entire thing.
    Every year they do 4, I can almost guarantee there'll be at least one worthy team left out.

Post Count
    I feel like all the worthy teams are in. All the other teams had their chances.

TCU arguably was a top 4-5 team. What hurt them was not winning the Big 12. Baylor was the legitimate Big 12 champs but their strength of schedule hurt them.

Alabama - 10 vs MSU.

Hmmmm?

Thread Information