Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    many Pacers fans are starting to hate on him..He is playing like he wants out of there..totally lazy and disengaged..Just watch this sequence of him getting beaten to a rebound by Rondo three times...You could tell someone is going through the motions...

jeeeezus!
    Good find..

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Thank you for acknowledging it. Harden has always been a big time choker in the post season and expect the trend to continue this season.
    You must admit the same for Paul.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Players who have never made it to the playoffs or won a game in the playoffs should never ever be considered top 5. Paul George has been trash all year.

Kawhi is outscoring curry whose only responsibility is to score.
    Cats are overrating Curry b/c of his fluky '15-'16 season & George is being ranked top 10 b/c of name recognition.

Harden/WestBrick are the top 2 PGs & Giannis has been MUCH better than George.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Should we start questioning Anthony Davis inability to translate his big numbers into wins and carry the Pelicans to the POs? the Kings roster isn't much better but Cousins is putting them on his back and will probably make it this year..
    Cousins is a MUCH BETTER passer & is unstoppable 1-on-1. Davis can be contained by a mobile big especially when his legs are gone in the 4th quarter.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    many Pacers fans are starting to hate on him..He is playing like he wants out of there..totally lazy and disengaged..Just watch this sequence of him getting beaten to a rebound by Rondo three times...You could tell someone is going through the motions...

Reminds me of Vince Carter when he wanted out of Toronto & basically quit (he admitted it a while ago).

Paul George: Pacers don't get calls, are like NBA's 'little brother': http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/1...ack-foul-calls
    Last edited by Kawhitstorm; 12-27-2016 at 11:10 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    You must admit the same for Paul.
    Paul had his share of failure in the playoffs but YOU cannot be serious putting him on Harden's level.

In the 5 year period lasting 2012-2016, CP3 is 12th in clutch PP36, shoots well above the league average of 53.1 TS% in the clutch by scoring at a 57.3% clip, averages less turnovers than any of the 11 players above him in PP36 (aside from Anthony Davis) and averages more assists than anybody above him too. His crunch time stats are absolutely brilliant.

Harden not only scores less but his efficiency takes a major hit in the postseason.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Paul had his share of failure in the playoffs but YOU cannot be serious putting him on Harden's level.

In the 5 year period lasting 2012-2016, CP3 is 12th in clutch PP36, shoots well above the league average of 53.1 TS% in the clutch by scoring at a 57.3% clip, averages less turnovers than any of the 11 players above him in PP36 (aside from Anthony Davis) and averages more assists than anybody above him too. His crunch time stats are absolutely brilliant.

Harden not only scores less but his efficiency takes a major hit in the postseason.
    The Clippers would trade anybody on the roster for James Harden. You know it. I know it.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    I'm not a fan of Harden's by any stretch as my posts have shown in the past few years, but CP3 is one of the biggest playoff chokers in recent memory

I grew up watching him, and like T-mac found excuses as to why he has never made it past the second round...but at the end of the day it falls on him.

Harden with his ugly ass game and fluky moments still has those moments where I'm like "i could see him on a championship team" . My mind tells me no shortly after but like I said, he is easily a top 5 player in this league...that is pretty hard to argue with at this point.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

Choke-P has the best season of his career in '08-'09 & absolutely got destroyed by Billups including in a record breaking blowout where the Hornets lost by 58.

Last edited by Kawhitstorm; 12-28-2016 at 01:35 PM.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

And not one WCF appearance. That actually makes my point even more about Paul.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Harden was on bench when the rockets made their WCF run.

Paul is a choker but he has been one of the most consistent player in like 8 years now.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

Paul is a choker but he has been one of the most consistent player in like 8 years now.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

When they made their WCF? Hmm it seems like Harden was on the floor during the first round to get it to the second round. It also seems like he did well in game 5 to get it to a game 6, and close it out in game 7. In which, he carried them to the 2nd seed so they had that opportunity to close it out at HOME.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When you're on the bench when your team is making a historic 4th quarter comeback..Yiu have no room to called a top 7 player in the league.

We already Know Paul has been a top 7 player in the league for like 5 years already..

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    When you're on the bench when your team is making a historic 4th quarter comeback.
    As if Choke-P being on the floor while getting cucked by Prigioni/JET being any better.

You know who else got carried by the bench in a "historic 4th quarter comeback" on a bigger stage?

Harden came back in Gm 7 & dominated while Choke-P was in a fetal position:

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    As if Choke-P being on the floor while getting cucked by Prigioni/JET being any better.

You know who else got carried by the bench in a "historic 4th quarter comeback" on a bigger stage?

You should stop posting with these ridiculous and empty rhetoric.

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    When you're on the bench when your team is making a historic 4th quarter comeback..Yiu have no room to called a top 7 player in the league.

We already Know Paul has been a top 7 player in the league for like 5 years already..
    Thank you

Harden were saved by Josh Smith and Jason Terry. Say no more.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Thank you

Harden were saved by Josh Smith and Jason Terry. Say no more.
    And Chris Paul got his doo doo hole wrecked by the dead bodies of Pablo and Terry. Say no more.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

This.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    When you're on the bench when your team is making a historic 4th quarter comeback..Yiu have no room to called a top 7 player in the league.We already Know Paul has been a top 7 player in the league for like 5 years already..
    Who pushed the series to game 6? Who won game 7? Paul couldnt stop Prigs and Terry . Not only that, he could barely score on them.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    You should stop posting with these ridiculous and empty rhetoric.
    You should stop posting about Choke-P's empty postseason resume.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reminds me of Vince Carter when he wanted out of Toronto & basically quit (he admitted it a while ago).

He'll be a Laker/Clipper by next year (2018) trade deadline, I'm calling it...

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

Indy needs as many wing players as possible so I don't think the Blake/George trade makes sense especially since Thad Young is already on the roster. I could see the Lakers selling high on Ingram/D'Bust along w/ swapping Deng/Monta (Lakers could trade Lou for a 1st rd pick): http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=hhlpxvo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I would gladly take him on the Spurs.

A starting caliber point guard
    Green
    Kawhi
    George
    Dedmon

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd trade geroge to Boston for their assests and crowder...

Only way to go now if He's not really happy in Indiana.

Thread Information