Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ghazi calling out Christians for worshipping a man? ????? How often do Christians justify killing sprees by a perceived insult of that man? You're an idiot pretending to be smarter than everyone else and I honestly do not like to insult people on the Internet and I don't take it lightly. This is a sports forum and I comes here to get away from all the vile and twisted nonsense and the misery caused by the other members of your cult. I pray for every victim of Muslim terror and for their families. Stop dishonoring the memories of the innocent victims of this plague of locusts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Iran is a pretty advanced society tbh. They even allow other religions to live there peacefully.

And if you wanna mention Irans Hezbollah, I mention USA's mujahedin in Afghanistan, or jihadists in the Balkans. Every major power possesses their own mercenary armies nowadays. Yes including aisrael.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ppl sem to forget Al Qaeda was founded by the CIA and modern jihadist ideology engineered at Langley

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the victimized, misunderstood masses of the Islamic world really gave a , they would handle this business themselves. After all, it's their religion that's being exploited. Instead, they act like it's a fringe benefit to get guys to attack the ROW, because it grants them that " you" feeling while preserving their plausible deniability.

All this "marg bar" really just means what just happened, death to whomever. When it unfolds, those who were singing the chorus suddenly fall silent and hope no one noticed, but you can bet they did.
    Solid post.

Ghazi, mainstream Muslims seem to have this knee-jerk reaction of playing the victim and blaming the CIA, Israel, the West etc. However, no Muslim nation has introspected and corrected some obvious, glaring problems that plague their societies. Off the top of my head, there are a few things that "moderate" Muslim countries should do if they are serious about tackling extremism:

1. Forbid madrassas from admitting children before the age of 16. Madrassas are purely religious schools that are appropriate for people who want to become preachers - there is no reason to have 5-year old children specialize in religious lessons when they don't even have a basic educational foundation. Religious studies should be no different from other specializations (medicine, engineering, accounting etc) which are offered only after students are instructed in a common curriculum.

2. Review all educational instruction (especially madrassa instruction) for material that goes against basic human rights principles. Muslims are taught that they are superior to the kufr/infidels, and that they have a duty to convert the latter. This is a slippery slope and is one of the reasons why young Muslims are relatively more supportive of extremism than older Muslims. Children should be taught that all humans are equal, albeit with different beliefs. Shut down madrassas that teach hate.

3. Stop romanticizing the idea of the Caliphate/khilafat. It is beyond stupid for any national government to encourage its citizens to believe that it (the government) is inferior to a supra-national Caliphate. All it does is undermine the government's authority and lead to groups like ISIS, Al Qaeda and Taliban. Citizens should be encouraged to love and value their own country, not some religious empire from centuries ago.

4. Sunni countries should tell Saudi Arabia to take its wahabi/salafi brand of Islam and GTFO. Saudi Arabia has invested big money in opening mosques across countries and spreading its dangerous brand of Islam. A good example is Pakistan, where the population has become more conservative and extreme than it was 50 years ago.

Each of these ideas will help these countries, irrespective of what Israel and the CIA are up to.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Marg bar Christian David Robinson> Muslim Hakeem Olajuwon

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look, all of you guys are making very interesting points regarding this topic and I understand that y'all have educated yourselves on the historical events that have led to this conflict. I get it. But it's this constructive in terms of understanding the situation as it stands right now? I understand that the U.S. CIA helped to create AL Queda/Mujahadin but to what end? It was to stop the soviets. What's done is done. As a society, Americans are tolerant and reflection respectful of one another and others. We get so caught up in issues that are fabricated by progressives that we vilify small town pizza parlor owners who are trapped into admitting that they would rather not cater a gay wedding. But those people would never advocate violence against sexuals, they just want to be left alone. Muslims are different. When the KKK was at the height of their power, and terrorizing innocent black people throughout the south, not everyone put on the hood and went out into the night to commit these atrocities, some just stood by in silent support. We have no problem admitting that they were wrong. So called " moderate muslims" don't necessarily have to engage in terrorist activities to demonstrate their support. By and large they show their support, often very openly. It is the same brand of evil, only on a much larger scale. I'll ask you all to watch the video of an entire stadium full of Turkish fans booing a moment of silence for the French victims of the most recent attack then chanting Allah u Akbar in unison. This took place before a "friendly" international soccer match. The world our children will inherit will be a much different place then there one we grew up in if we don't stand together in support and defense of liberty in defiance if islamofaschism.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CIA usage of Al Qaeda did not end after Soviet retreat.

CIA kept using Al Qaeda during the 90s in the Balkans. They would even fly Al Qaeda commanders (including Al-Zawahiri) for terrorist missions in the Balkans. on NATO planes btw

Now Israel and US are using Al Nusra (al qaeda in Syria) to wage war on Assad and ISIS.

Iraq was a huge domino, but Libya was another great one. One by one countries are being set ablaze and after the fire, being filled with jihadists. Arabian States along with NATO help(specially turkey) have been assisting relocating weapons and mercenaries between the countries. as they please

There is countless evidence of weapons and mercenaries arriving in Syria from Libya, as well as even chartered commercial airliners filled with jihadists landing in Yemen(which has a no-fly zone btw)

All this of course doesn't have 1 iota to do with a religion.
    Last edited by hater; 11-20-2015 at 01:06 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Most peoples complaints about Islam are duento the Wahhabist / Salafist brand. Saudis use their oil $ to fund schools and spread their backward ideas and they are best friends with the United States. This is so obvious for anyone to see the connection between Salafist Islamic terrorism and Saudi Arabia and the United States and Israel. blue duck is just a miserable salty whose been surfing anti-Islam websites and doesnt know the slightest bot about the actual religion of Islam.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so the US should just leave the middle east and sit on their hands, hoping ISIS just goes away. k
    And the problem with that is?

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The thing about Islam is a lot of Muslims themselves dont understand the true messgae and basic essence and qualities of this religion. I have read the Quran numerous times, when you undersrand the book in its context and the meanings and subleties and history behind the versesnit is easy to appreciate. Otherwise some may open the book and say "omg it says to kill non-Muslims!" ... to answer: no it does not if you understand The Book.. if you wanna use it for impure agendas like the West and the Salafists do then it can be skewed. Verse 3:7 even foretells that some men will use allegorical aspects of the book for their own sakes and interests.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    in 1999 American support for al-Qaeda’s allies in Kosovo, the Kosovo Liberation Army (KLA), led to a controversial NATO bombing campaign.

Some members of the Kosovo Liberation Army, which has financed its war effort through the sale of heroin, were trained in terrorist camps run by international fugitive Osama bin Laden — who is wanted in the 1998 bombing of two U.S. embassies in Africa that killed 224 persons, including 12 Americans.

According to former DEA agent Michael Levine, the decision of Clinton to back the KLA dismayed his DEA contacts who knew it to be a major drug-trafficking organization.

Another link to bin Laden is the fact that the brother of a leader in an Egyptian Djihad organization and also a military commander of Usama bin Laden, was leading an elite KLA unit during the Kosovo conflict. [This is almost certainly Zaiman or Mohammed al-Zawahiri, one of the brothers of Ayman al-Zawahiri.]

American intelligence agents have admitted they helped to train the Kosovo Liberation Army before Nato’s bombing of Yugoslavia. The disclosure angered some European diplomats, who said this had undermined moves for a political solution to the conflict between Serbs and Albanians. Central Intelligence Agency officers were ceasefire monitors in Kosovo in 1998 and 1999, developing ties with the KLA and giving American military training manuals and field advice on fighting the Yugoslav army and Serbian police.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-us-...rrorists/25829

all this brings us to the big question. Why did Al Qaeda attack US in 2001?? Only 3 possible options: AQ betrayed the CIA, CIA betrayed AQ and AQ retaliated or?????

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And the problem with that is?
    it involves a lot of wishful thinking. then again, i think putin's ego is big enough where he'd be willing to go balls deep... so i wouldn't be opposed to sitting around as he wastes his own men/money

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao Putin just said bomb the terrorists at the airport or at the toilet, wherever they are

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not a miserable salty , whatever that means and I don't surf websites to get my information, I work in a job that requires that I understand what's going on in the world on an international scale. The involvement of our government in shaggy affairs in the middle east had been well do ented and I get all of that and we can enter into a discourse about what led to the current state forever, but that's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about the changing tides of the mindset of the populous, not governments. Look, whatever bad things our government is involved in, the citizens of this country, those that pay attention, are opposed to it. You said it yourself, "many muslims" don't get it. Well, in my opinion, it's waaaaaaaaaaay too many and it's growing. Whatever you feel, you will never convince me that committing acts of terror and brutality against an unsuspecting, innocent population is justifiable. Many of these people have no idea what's going on, they're just trying to live their lives the best way they can and get by in the world. But when their suffering is openly mocked by millions who claim your religion, then the problem exists in YOUR community, the Muslim community. Powerful empires have been brought to their knees and atrocities exposed through peaceful protest and subsequent exposure and understanding. Terrorism is never, ever justified, I do not care what our covert agencies and shadow governments are engaged in. If valuing human life makes me a "miserable salty " then fine. I will never see terrorism as a viable option for political redress, ever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you don't care about your governments terrorist acts and turn a blind eye then you are a terrorist yourself as well tbh.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you serious? That's not what I said, anyways. Look, let me make it simple. If I don't agree with Putin's aggression in the Ukraine, can I solve the problem by blowing up a Russian orthodox church on Chicago's east side? Your logic is ridiculous. As if there is nothing in between "turning a blind eye" and response through the senseless slaughter of innocents. I am aware that all bad governments commit atrocities. Killing the people governed by those en ies is an unjustifiable act of cruelty. Since I'm a terrorist in your view for turning a blind eye, what are you? Cmon man, there is no justification for blowing up an 8 year old boy sitting on a curbside watching the Boston Marathon no matter what the CIA has done. That's not turning a blind eye, that's just reason. Your mindset on this topic is disturbing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Um I never said the solution is violence against the government or the governments civilians tbh

My point is, if your are going to blame an entire religion on the violent acts of a few of them. Are we all not to blame for the acts of our own government?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Islam is the pure form of monotheistic worship, its fundamentals and foundations have far less flaws than the man-centered Christianity.
    This is absolutely true. Islam is not diluted by 500 different denominations and world views. The radical aspect isn't far from the far left of the religion. This means the entire religion is cancerous and needs to be eradicated. You cannot claim that a rogue group did this or that since the religion itself cannot be distorted. It's all part and parcel of Islam, which is a mass delusion that rode Christianity by having some illiterate desert got receive word from Allah instead of some Jewish got. Either way it's still Israel vs Palestine, and no one else really gives a flying .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Um I never said the solution is violence against the government or the governments civilians tbh

My point is, if your are going to blame an entire religion on the violent acts of a few of them. Are we all not to blame for the acts of our own government?
    Watch that slippery slope. We are not our own government, most of us don't even vote. We are born into a society that is governed by elites, and it's been out of our control since inception. Religion is a practice, an individual choice. It's like saying you're a gang member but you don't agree with what the gang did, it's just out of your control. You signed up, you still pay dues, you're still a member. You are then by default responsible. Cops are responsible for the ty things cops do. If cops are heavy handed, it reflects on all of them. That's what "reflects" means. ty governments don't reflect ty citizens, else the people of North Korea are all ing nuts instead of captive prisoners under a radical regime.

Since Chumpy posts here and you post here, aren't you and Chumpy of the same mindset? Aren't you responsible for his posts as well?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is a point where we are nearing which will call for peaceful Muslims to make a choice or risk being caught in the crossfire. That choice has to be definitive, and expressed loudly, and clear.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It is not just a few of them, that's progressive liberal hippy nonsense bull . And initially, I was not just talking about terrorism, I'm talking about the barbarism of sharia as well, which most of the Muslim world wilfully accepts and adheres to. Dude, are you just being intentionally antagonistic or do you believe what you're saying? For God's sake, these acts of brutality are celebrated by millions like they're partying on new years eve. It's very public, very brazen and more hateful than anything I've ever seen. Dude, when the Comanche was pissed off at the white man's government, they butchered farmers that had no clue what was going on, and they were stone aged. That's terrorism in a nut s and IT IS NOT JUST A FEW, TRUST ME!!!!!!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, and by the way, very well thought out and well articulated point by DMC. not sarcasm, I agree

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ignorance grows with pride.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ignorance grows with pride.

Blue duck is ignorant. Cant seem to debate and argue without spewing bs..

I am always against Ghazi in this situation.

Post on you main tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is a point where we are nearing which will call for peaceful Muslims to make a choice or risk being caught in the crossfire. That choice has to be definitive, and expressed loudly, and clear.
    They have no chioce, they been caught in the crossfire long time ago. a million has died since sadam was executed

Thread Information