Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    There is nothing religious or spiritual about this movement.

DAESH is a band of recruited thugs and mercenaries.

Funded and armed by the United States and its NATO/Arab allies.

Having people behead people "in the name of Islam" and burn people alive "in the name of Islam"

In 2007, Zionist Bush and the Saudis agreed that to spite Iran and Hezbollah's growing influence (following it's victory over Israel in 2006) they would bolster SUnni extremists.

The "moderate rebeles" turn around and either defect to ISIS or sell their weapons to ISIS.

Israel has always had influence over Middle East policy of America... in fact, the decision to invade Iraq in 2003 was due to Israel.

But Israel also wants regime change in Syria and Iran as well, and their approach about it in the Middle East has been through this proxy army of terrorists.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You got it all wrong again bro..
    Deash does not give a about what any westerners think. All they're doing is trying to scare mankind into submission. Just look at what they are doing to Shias? They are bombing them out of existance and shias in the middle east right now have never been more scared. Heck, if you are sunni you better not talk about ISIL or you are going to get killed and branded as apostate.

Lets be real here, their scare tactic is doing wonders in the ME..theyre not going to move away from their bread and butter

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Im telling you guys, drastic action against ISIS is going to be a major win for them..Thats what they are hoping to acheive here...bombing france is no different than bombing a school in syria for them

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope Putin will nuke ISIS

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    I hope Putin will nuke ISIS

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Having people behead people "in the name of Islam" and burn people alive "in the name of Islam"

In 2007, Zionist Bush and the Saudis agreed that to spite Iran and Hezbollah's growing influence (following it's victory over Israel in 2006) they would bolster SUnni extremists.

The "moderate rebeles" turn around and either defect to ISIS or sell their weapons to ISIS.

Israel has always had influence over Middle East policy of America... in fact, the decision to invade Iraq in 2003 was due to Israel.

But Israel also wants regime change in Syria and Iran as well, and their approach about it in the Middle East has been through this proxy army of terrorists.
    Iran's MERS news agency in full effect... ing re .

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count

The ...you sound just like another weak minded delusional religious fanatic, you can't possibly be unaware that at the birth of islam, jihad was in effect, as in conversion by the sword, but carry on, I don't expect you to comprehend logic or facts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Im telling you guys, drastic action against ISIS is going to be a major win for them..Thats what they are hoping to acheive here...bombing france is no different than bombing a school in syria for them
    so u suggest we just sit around, let thing go around killing people, and just wait for them to get bored and stop?

Dacos
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    There is definitely something fishy about this whole thing. What exactly is ISIS trying to accomplish with these acts in Paris? To inspire fear in the hearts of the Western people? I don't buy that bull . This isn't some moral victory for them, because the obvious response would be a joint coalition from the Western powers and put them in the crosshairs.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Molotov, I've read about the history of Islam, and you're just spewing generic propaganda.

ISIS used verse 59:2 to justify this act on one of their sites... in no way can that verse be deciphered as a free pass to slaughter innocent civilians and commit suicide... it is a verse referencing the expulsion of a Jewish tribe from Medina after they collaborated with the Pagans against Islam.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Marg Bar Ghazi

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    MARG BAR DAESH

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Using terrorism to justify terrorism. Typical...

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Bull- ing- .

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Molotov, I've read about the history of Islam, and you're just spewing generic propaganda.

ISIS used verse 59:2 to justify this act on one of their sites... in no way can that verse be deciphered as a free pass to slaughter innocent civilians and commit suicide... it is a verse referencing the expulsion of a Jewish tribe from Medina after they collaborated with the Pagans against Islam.

Scrah, Im giving you historic facts, you giving me verses.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ISIS is hoping for the caliphate, and they won't be satisfied until the group of wealthy folks funding them are in power. That's how all radical movements work, and even the less radical ones. It's always about money and power, never about religion... never. Imagine you are the new prophet, how much power you would wield in the ME.

The RCC did the same thing but back then it was just normal . Now they have the Vatican city and the Pope is God lite. That's what radical groups want in the Muslim world.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Muslims.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Grab your popcorn, kiddos,,,this is gonna get interesting now. I cant wait for the ruthless mercenaries known as the French foreign legion to go after these ass clowns,,,this wont be like the bleeding hearts here who think waterboarding is inhumane and we shouldn't do that to these fine humans of radical islam,,,the French foreign legion will not only go after the men but the women and children too just to make a point,,,

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Scrah, Im giving you historic facts, you giving me verses.
    you didnt give any facts, Islam being a religion of the sword is just a media myth

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wow... molotov taking a wet on ghazi and his agenda

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Molotov didn't give any facts even though he said he would.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so u suggest we just sit around, let thing go around killing people, and just wait for them to get bored and stop?
    No i suggest they stop carpet bombing civilians. Isis made a statement that it was retribution. They are out of their mind. Another airstrike and its going to be another attack. If they leave the ME...things would be safer.for us.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    wow... molotov taking a wet on ghazi and his agenda

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No i suggest they stop carpet bombing civilians. Isis made a statement that it was retribution. They are out of their mind. Another airstrike and its going to be another attack. If they leave the ME...things would be safer.for us.
    so what should the US do in response to ISIS? just leave the middle east and sit on their hands, hoping they go away?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so when is the next crusades fellas?

Thread Information