This should put an end to that controversy

i think this Ends the Rousey vs Mayweather debate, so u white dudes can stop the nonsense.

Post Count
    i think this Ends the Rousey vs Mayweather debate, so u white dudes can stop the nonsense.
    What does Floyd's takedown and submission defense look like?

What does Floyd's takedown and submission defense look like?
    Exactly and can't forget what all the kicks Holm landed impacted the fight. Mayweather throwing kicks? Rousey could get her hands on Mayweather. Mayweather would probably go into auto pilot and start to hug Rousey in the fight anyway.

stop it. This is trash that was fighting other trash. If she can't catch Holm, who is not even a very good boxer, 1 jab from mayweather s her up. She needed this ass whipping. her and her fans

Post Count
    stop it. This is trash that was fighting other trash. If she can't catch Holm, who is not even a very good boxer, 1 jab from mayweather s her up. She needed this ass whipping. her and her fans
    She's one of the greatest female kickboxers in history. What do you think Floyd would do with his jab if he got a foot smashed into his face? Swear to god some of you have never watched combat sports a day in your life. I'm not saying that Ronda would beat Floyd, but to pretend like closing the gap between a boxer and a kickboxer is the same thing is ing lunacy and you should lose any credibility possible for saying so.

at the thought of Floyd trying to dance forward into an oblique kick

er would probably throw off his gloves and walk out of the ring right then and there.

Post Count
    UFC

She's one of the greatest female kickboxers in history. What do you think Floyd would do with his jab if he got a foot smashed into his face? Swear to god some of you have never watched combat sports a day in your life. I'm not saying that Ronda would beat Floyd, but to pretend like closing the gap between a boxer and a kickboxer is the same thing is ing lunacy and you should lose any credibility possible for saying so.

at the thought of Floyd trying to dance forward into an oblique kick

er would probably throw off his gloves and walk out of the ring right then and there.
    still hurts 3 days later don't it. face it, rousey was a product of slick promotion and garbage compe ion. you can type all u want, bottom line, she was beat by a mediocre boxer/kickboxer whatever. She's a 1 trick pony. hip toss/armbar. Take that away and she's nothing.

Post Count
    you can type all u want, bottom line, she was beat by a mediocre boxer/kickboxer whatever.
    33 Wins (9 knockouts, 23 decisions), 2 Losses, 3 Draws - 12 le defenses

Sounds pretty mediocre to me.

33 Wins (9 knockouts, 23 decisions), 2 Losses, 3 Draws - 12 le defenses

Sounds pretty mediocre to me.
    Who has she beaten in boxing? Had you watched any of her fights(and I know you haven't for the simple fact that u, like so many other internet go oglers, immediately posted her record), you'd know that she has some skills, but she's not a world beater. Good, but not great by any means. She gets the job done, but women's boxing is a sport with not much compe ion and when there are 2 top women in a weight class, more than likely in women's boxing, they will never fight. In my lifetime, 2 of the biggest women's bouts to take place never took place. Christy Martin vs Lucia Rijker and Laila Ali vs Anne Wolf. Holly HOlm is good at what she does, but she aint that nice. It's just that Rousey has fought a career full of bull and the first one she fought with a plan A, B, and C beat the out of her. Unlike Tate who just fought off of emotion. I'm glad you posted her record. Rousey, supposedly the best women's fighter ever, was dominated and knocked the out by someone with a 24% ko rate in their fights.

Post Count
    Who has she beaten in boxing? Had you watched any of her fights(and I know you haven't for the simple fact that u, like so many other internet go oglers, immediately posted her record), you'd know that she has some skills, but she's not a world beater.
    So someone with 12 le defenses in her career is "good". K. Well, that's great, you've already moved your goalpost from "average".

She gets the job done, but women's boxing is a sport with not much compe ion and when there are 2 top women in a weight class, more than likely in women's boxing, they will never fight.
    So... what is she supposed to do, go out and farm opponents to be bigger and stronger so that her victories look more impressive? Come on, man. You can only beat the people in front of you.

It's just that Rousey has fought a career full of bull and the first one she fought with a plan A, B, and C beat the out of her. Unlike Tate who just fought off of emotion.
    You do realize that I'm making the exact same argument that Rousey was overrated in another thread, right? I never bought the idea that she was "once ever".

I'm glad you posted her record. Rousey, supposedly the best women's fighter ever, was dominated and knocked the out by someone with a 24% ko rate in their fights.
    Floyd Mayweather has 6 knock outs in 26 fights this century. I guess he's a scrub, too.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    Who has she beaten in boxing? I'm glad you posted her record. Rousey, supposedly the best women's fighter ever, was dominated and knocked the out by someone with a 24% ko rate in their fights.
    Are you aware that the gloves in the UFC might make a little bit of difference on how a punch affects a fighter? Especially a fighter who has never heard of counter punching and wades into fists and elbows...

Women not being on the same level as men and not having a high participation rate is another argument. I thought the fight was interesting. Both of the women are skilled. One decided to use skills and utilize a plan. I will try to catch the rematch as well as watching Alvarez v. Cotto. It's all pretty interesting. Elite athletes usually are when challenged to perform at a high level.

Thread Information