View Poll Results: Does Buddy and Kool get any PUSSY?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • I think they fuck guys.

9 15.25%
  • I think they have no life.

9 15.25%
  • No

12 20.34%
  • Yes

3 5.08%
  • Pay for pussy

6 10.17%
  • Pay for it in the ass

20 33.90%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    More like your world revolves around pussy b/c you have nothing interesting going on in your life. Unless you're into that stone age mentality of ing everything that moves to ensure that your genes are passed onto the next generation then pussy is just a delicacy & chasing ass is just another hobby.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This where I draw the line...you can question my sexuality, my life..but you will not question my blackness tbh

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    I guess we know the obvious answer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kool is obsessed with NBA players' s, and Luva woukd rather get ed by a dude than get pussy.

So no.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've said all along how both Aids and Luv obsess about Duncan's sexuality and talk about all the time,,,you don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure out that they are gots,,,,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dont...I be lying about pussy I get....I've had sex 2 times and both times were with fat chics...I wish I got pussy. ....I'm working on it though just trying to improve my hand technique first....real talk my wiggas and chiggas

Wanted: Dead or Alive Cowboys_Wear_Spurs's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lil I have men begging to me. If you knew how bad they begged me for this ass you'd feel cheated by life. I don't even have to spit game anymore... they just send a pic of their . I'll say, "ooooooh... I need that."
    That's more like it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Originally Posted by Buddy Mignon
    Lil I have men begging to me. If you knew how bad they begged me for this ass you'd feel cheated by life. I don't even have to spit game anymore... they just send a pic of their . I'll say, "ooooooh... I need that."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On the real, what do you think...
    How is the voting going?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes. They both get occasional sex. They are, after all, middle aged white/Asian men with a dozen or more forum user names. Surely they get off the PC now and again.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    How is the voting going?
    Not too bad...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only Kool and luva voted yes!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pay for it in the ass the only logical choice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes. They both get occasional sex. They are, after all, middle aged white/Asian men with a dozen or more forum user names. Surely they get off the PC now and again.
    I dont...I be lying about pussy I get....I've had sex 2 times and both times were with fat chics...I wish I got pussy. ....I'm working on it though just trying to improve my hand technique first....real talk my wiggas and chiggas

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only Kool and luva voted yes!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I got some red-headed pussy last night. Yup... Sunday.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Young guys STILL in awe of pussy, hahahaha!!!!!!!!

We all , it's no big deal, why you punk kids act so goofy about it...???

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I got some red-headed pussy last night. Yup... Sunday.
    Gimme me a minute to finish this mini workout and I will PM you a pic of this white pussy I took down recently...it was nasty...she invited me over after her boyfriend left and we went straight to her bedroom...his clothes was still on the bed and the bed was messy all over as if they had been ing all night...she asked me to hop in the bed..and man I did....I felt so nasty but that pussy we so good...we layed up under the covers for a min and she kept telling me how big my was...I brought 4 condoms because once before 2 broke on me with another chic...

I sat the extra condoms on the bed and those ers got lost on the bed somewhere...after I finally came sweating all over her and we just lay there for a minute..i took the condom off and she blew my limp ...then the from the rubber leaked out on her sheets and she just said don't worry about it....she rolled over on it...it was real nasty sex...but I needed that tbh...will send you a pic soon..her pussy lips hang low from the back too...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I'm somewhat of a connoisseur on pussy. It's not that I'm in awe... I just love talking about it. You like talking about Blues. Most Spursfans like talking about food. Using your simply-minded ass logic I could consider you a goofy ass punk kid, right? Because everyone has heard Blues before.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gimme me a minute to finish this mini workout and I will PM you a pic of this white pussy I took down recently...it was nasty...she invited me over after her boyfriend left and we went straight to her bedroom...his clothes was still on the bed and the bed was messy all over as if they had been ing all night...she asked me to hop in the bed..and man I did....I felt so nasty but that pussy we so good...we layed up under the covers for a min and she kept telling me how big my was...I brought 4 condoms because once before 2 broke on me with another chic...

I sat the extra condoms on the bed and those ers got lost on the bed somewhere...after I finally came sweating all over her and we just lay there for a minute..i took the condom off and she blew my limp ...then the from the rubber leaked out on her sheets and she just said don't worry about it....she rolled over on it...it was real nasty sex...but I needed that tbh...will send you a pic soon..her pussy lips hang low from the back too...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What I find hilarious is how the original trolls get upset about the subsequent invasion. Jesus hates hypocrites too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kool.. Slim chance but maaaaybe if he pays.. Now Naruto in the other hand.. Not a chance in he gets pussy, his Naruto buddies probably won't even him in the ass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Oh , were not even safe from your in the NBA forum now?!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kool.. Slim chance but maaaaybe if he pays.. Now Naruto in the other hand.. Not a chance in he gets pussy, his Naruto buddies probably won't even him in the ass.
    Truth be told... I'm King Dingleling on this site. No one gets it at the clip I'm getting it at. I basically can whenever I want. Its just that easy for me.

Thread Information