Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I heard on a radio program here in argentina that the descition was 100% pop, because he didn´t want Manu to play these games out of precaution.

A reporter considered "close" to manu said that he would normally play through this but the team might benefit from his absense.
    Sounds like Manu to want to play through bumps.. and like Pop to put his foot down and say no. Glad Pop chose to rest him now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Smells like a mini vacation for Manu. Manu has been busting his butt getting wins while the newbies figure it out. I think Pops is saying time for them to figure it out on their own.
    Yup. Pop is simply taking away the safety net. Trial by fire for the rest.

Spurs Fanatic
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wouldn't even bring Manu back until near the rodeo road trip.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wouldn't mind the team's strategy being super,crazy-cautionary with Manu as a way of having an excuse to preserve him throughout the season... even more so than they have been in these past few years. Give him multiple days off between stretches of games or road trips, but nothing long enough for him to lose his rhythm or in-game confidence.

"Looks like you got a scratch on your arm, Manu... take it easy the next 3 days, let that thing heal. Here's a band-aid."

Still a vital cog, team needs that playmaking ability
    This

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds like Manu to want to play through bumps.. and like Pop to put his foot down and say no. Glad Pop chose to rest him now.
    The reporter seemed to slip that Manu agreed with Pop about not playing to see how the team fares without him.

I think they are more confident now than they were a few games back in what the team can do without him, i also assume Pop trusts Manu´s view on how much pressure some of the second unit players can handle and wouldn´t be strange if he picks manu´s brain here and there to consider whom be able to replace what he does any given night.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aint worried. I trust in Pop to handle this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The reporter seemed to slip that Manu agreed with Pop about not playing to see how the team fares without him.

I think they are more confident now than they were a few games back in what the team can do without him, i also assume Pop trusts Manu´s view on how much pressure some of the second unit players can handle and wouldn´t be strange if he picks manu´s brain here and there to consider whom be able to replace what he does any given night.
    Interesting. It might seem like it really is nothing serious, but maybe just soreness and yes, the team needed to wake up from their over-reliance on Manu's heroics, and Manu also needs to take care of himself to stay healthy for us through the season.

Thanks for sharing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wouldn't even bring Manu back until near the rodeo road trip.
    That strategy may work well next year after all roles and the new team chemistry is established

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah sit manu for a long while and enjoy the 6yh seed again. These takes smh

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bump. Don't know if it was a nut shot or if he really hurt something. Rest him and Timmy until after the all star break tbh

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Contusion out for a game I bet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bump. Don't know if it was a nut shot or if he really hurt something. Rest him and Timmy until after the all star break tbh
    no... not sure if we win tonight without him tbh

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no... not sure if we win tonight without him tbh
    True. Someone keeping the ball away from fathead's hands is always a positive

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    True. Someone keeping the ball away from fathead's hands is always a positive
    I ing hate Ander , but SAGirl has a gargantuan crush on him so it's whatever

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fwiw, just saw this quote after the game that worries me a bit...

Tony Parker, Ginobili's longtime friend and teammate, showed greater concern.
    "I don't want to joke with that," Parker said. "It doesn't look good."

Any update on Manu's injury somewhere ?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fwiw, just saw this quote after the game that worries me a bit...

Tony Parker, Ginobili's longtime friend and teammate, showed greater concern.
    "I don't want to joke with that," Parker said. "It doesn't look good."

Any update on Manu's injury somewhere ?
    It certainly didn't look good,but how bad can it be? It looked like a hit,a painful one for sure,but still just a hit

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Get well soon manu

My cousin once got kicked in the balls in a fight and had have sugery and didn't recover fully until 6 months later

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Wanted: Dead or Alive Cowboys_Wear_Spurs's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Get well soon manu

My cousin once got kicked in the balls in a fight and had have sugery and didn't recover fully until 6 months later
    Kicked and kneed are two different things. He might be out against the Mavs, but he will be back for the Lakers game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kicked and kneed are two different things. He might be out against the Mavs, but he will be back for the Lakers game.
    From your lips to god's ears

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="es"><p lang="es" dir="ltr">PREOCUPACION <br>Nos informan que Manu sufrió mas que un simple golpe en la zona baja. <br>Se espera parte médico. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Miedo?src=hash">#Miedo</a> <a href="https://t.co/AFd75DMByG">https://t.co/AFd75DMByG</a></p>&mdash; InfoManu (@InfoManu) <a href="https://twitter.com/InfoManu/status/695206251727306752">febrero 4, 2016</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="es"><p lang="es" dir="ltr">PREOCUPACION <br>Nos informan que Manu sufrió mas que un simple golpe en la zona baja. <br>Se espera parte médico. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Miedo?src=hash">#Miedo</a> <a href="https://t.co/AFd75DMByG">https://t.co/AFd75DMByG</a></p>&mdash; InfoManu (@InfoManu) <a href="https://twitter.com/InfoManu/status/695206251727306752">febrero 4, 2016</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
    wat

Not in POs roster NameLess Scrub's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't even see exactly how he was injured watching the replay.

Hope is not serious.

Who is this guy, again? travis2's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    According to Google Translate:

We are told that Manu suffered more than a bump in the lower area. Medical report is expected.

Thread Information