Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP is a dumbass. Pop would call you a dumbass.
    Shut up . Pop is the dumbass and senile in his approach.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not sure what you are talking about saying Jimmy Buckets isn't an efficient scorer
    He means Kawhi 51.6 FG% Butler 45.9 FG%.

Only 4 player in the league are averaging 20+points on 50 FG%. Curry, LeBron, Griffin, and Kawhi.

Kawhi is a richman's Ron Artest
    Nah. I'm too young but can't remember the last time that Artest with the Pacers/Kings was considered as top #5 on MVP talks like Kawhi this season.

Butler/George are equivalent playmakers
    You're talking about Butler like he's a fantastic playmaker. To be clear, Butler's averaging 3 apg...Even Parker averages more, and we know his lack of playmaker skills as point guard.
    Last edited by YGWHI; 11-21-2015 at 02:15 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Over the years, since 2011 I've heard about him...

-"Kawhi will never score more 15 ppg, he doesn't have the aggressive mentality to be an offensive player, he's just good on defense"

-"Kawhi will never be a star, he's just a role player"

Now, he's a prolific and efficient scorer and the media say he's a true star, top 5-10 in the league.

Good to read from the same idiots "Kawhi will never be a superstar" "He can't lead a team on offense"...because in a few years he'll make you eat your words...again.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Over the years, since 2011 I've heard about him...

-"Kawhi will never score more 15 ppg, he doesn't have the aggressive mentality to be an offensive player, he's just good on defense"

-"Kawhi will never be a star, he's just a role player"

Now, he's a prolific and efficient scorer and the media say he's a true star, top 5-10 in the league.

Good to read from the same idiots "Kawhi will never be a superstar" "blah blah what's going to hold him back from uperstar"...because in a few years he'll make you eat your words...again.
    Hopefully his passing and playmaking will be better by then.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully his passing and playmaking will be better by then.
    Well, I wouldn't bet against him.

But if he's just basically a scorer I wouldn't be disappointed, while he can score efficiently and maintain his high level on defense like he's doing this season.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    He means Kawhi 51.6 FG% Butler 45.9 FG%.

Only 4 player in the league are averaging 20+points on 50 FG%. Curry, LeBron, Griffin, and Kawhi.
    Idiot, Kawhi doesn't get to the line as often thus his point per shots are less than Butlers.

Nah. I'm too young but can't remember the last time that Artest with the Pacers/Kings was considered as top #5 on MVP talks like Kawhi this season.
    Idiot, I used the "richman's" qualifier for a reason. Before he got suspended, Artest was going beast mode on both end of the court but you were in diapers...

You're talking about Butler like he's a fantastic playmaker. To be clear, Butler's averaging 3 apg...Even Parker averages more, and we know his lack of playmaker skills as point guard.
    Idiot, he has to share the ball w/ Rose when he's in the lineup & they also like to run the offense through Pau & at times through Noah. Even Kirk handles the ball a lot but if you watched the game yesterday night you would have seen what I was talking about. You are what's called a "stat ", you need to change your diapers before you are allowed a seat at the big boys table.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Paul George gets a ton of leeway with Indiana, he doesn't play championship ball, he doesn't follow a system. He can put up whatever he wants because in the end it doesn't matter, nobody gets up to even play his team. He played on one of the youngest, most athletic teams in the league, and that it's self is a system that a player like Leonard has never had.

Both Butler and George are products of the East. During George's "superstar" year he needed 7 games to get out of 1st against a 38 win Hawks team, and 6 against a 42 win Wizards team. Just last year Butler needed 6 games to get out the 1st against a 41 win Bucks team, I can imagine the flack a player like Leonard would be getting struggling to beat these teams lol.
    Bruh, the 2013-14 Pacers were a mess after the All-Star break as Hibbert was putting up double-doughnuts & Lance Stephenson showed his true color. The Bulls were starting Noah who was the worst player in the postseason & Rose/Pau were very inconsistent. Not to mention the Hawks & the Bucks are all solid playoffs teams, not some walkovers (the 2008 Celtics need 7 games to win beat the 37 win Hawks). At the end of the day, Butler had a very good series against the Bucks & so did Paul George against the Hawks, blame their teammates.

If you want to go that route where was Kawhi against the Mavs in 2014 when he was being guarded by Monta who was also killing him on the other end. The series went to 7 when the Spurs were a historically great team b/c Kawhi was getting outplayed by washed up Shawn Marion/Vince Carter. Paul George/Butler would have murdered those fools.
    Last edited by Kawhitstorm; 11-21-2015 at 04:07 PM.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Monta never guarded Kawhi one on one you dumbass and when he did, he got murdered. They were sending help defense at Kawhi and the shooters were cold you stupid . And Pop never adjusted and they had a miracle 3 by Vince Carter or else it goes to 5. Some people are dumbasses in here about their Spurs history.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Monta guarding Kawhi one-on-one. That's stretching it you stupid .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi doesn't get to the line as often
    He doesn't get to the line as often so what?

Before he got suspended, Artest was going beast mode on both end of the court but you were in diapers...
    Beast mode to be considered for MVP? I don't think so...

Anyway, it's funny if I was in diapers...you too. I'm 20 years old and you said you're what...22?

Idiot, he has to share the ball w/ Rose when he's in the lineup & they also like to run the offense through Pau & at times through Noah. Even Kirk handles the ball a lot but if you watched the game yesterday night you would have seen what I was talking about
    In fact, I was watching the game and posting here about that. And frankly, I'm not impressed by his "playmakers skills"...

"Idiot"...Are you mad?

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Monta .048WS/48 2014 playoffs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The series went to 7 when the Spurs were a historically great team b/c Kawhi was getting outplayed by washed up Shawn Marion/Vince Carter.
    Kawhi was guarding Monta Ellis the whole series until game 6 but according to you...he was guarding Marion/Carter in the series?

"If you watched the series you would have seen what I was talking about"

This guy...

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Monta guarding Kawhi one-on-one. That's stretching it you stupid .
    Kawhi could have just shot over Monta (ala Harrison Barnes when he was being guarded by Porker) but his dumb ass insisted on backing down TOWARDS the help to shoot a jump hook & when the double came he didn't know what to do (bunch of TOs). Carlisle knew his bamma ass was RAW as & exposed him.

Monta never guarded Kawhi one on one you dumbass and when he did, he got murdered. They were sending help defense at Kawhi and the shooters were cold you stupid . And Pop never adjusted and they had a miracle 3 by Vince Carter or else it goes to 5. Some people are dumbasses in here about their Spurs history.
    The shooters weren't cold against the Mavs, Carlisle DARED Porker/Kawhi/Manu/Tim to beat him one-on-one & had Calderon face guarding Danny thus he couldn't even get a shot attempt. Manu was the only one that took advantage & tore them up by running PnRs w/ Tiago. Shawn Marion outplayed Kawhi for the first 2 games (embarrassed him in Gm2) & Vince outplayed Kawhi in Gm 5/6. Monta outplayed him for the entirety of the series.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Kawhi was guarding Monta Ellis the whole series until game 6 but according to you...he was guarding Marion/Carter in the series?

"If you watched the series you would have seen what I was talking about"

This guy...
    You in' idiot, Vince/Marion play the SAME POSITION as Kawhi so I'm going to compare him to his counterparts. Marion was guarding Porker & did a better job on him than Kawhi did against Monta despite having ty help defense (Dirk/Dalembert vs. Tim/Tiago)

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vince played shooting guard you stupid . Wow. You must be the biggest dumbass on ST.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Monta .048WS/48 2014 playoffs.
    Idiot, he was the best player on a team that gave the 2014 Spurs their toughest series. your WS/48 when Blair is #1. GmSc on Bball ref is the best indicator of ACTUALLY productivity.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You in' idiot, Vince/Marion play the SAME POSITION as Kawhi so I'm going to compare him to his counterparts.
    Yup. Another stupid thing you posted in this thread.

It's necessary to watch both guys playing some one on one on the court to say one player outplayed other.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2013-14 37 DAL NBA SG 81 0 1973 330 811 .407 146 371 .394 184 440 .418 .497 161 196 .821 67 217 284 212 61 35 108 209 967
    Vince carter. This guy is the biggest got in ST for reals.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Vince played shooting guard you stupid . Wow. You must be the biggest dumbass on ST.
    Quit splitting hairs, Vince was a wingplayer who played both SG/SF (he played SF for most of his career). I actually remember him drawing a couple of offensive fouls on Kawhi in that series when Kawhi would stick his off arm out when he tried to drive. Monta/Vince guard Kawhi more than anyone in that series & Danny tried to guard Vince (when Kawhi was on Monta) but he couldn't handle him in the post.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    2013-14 37 DAL NBA SG 81 0 1973 330 811 .407 146 371 .394 184 440 .418 .497 161 196 .821 67 217 284 212 61 35 108 209 967
    Vince carter. This guy is the biggest got in ST for reals.
    Old ass Vince was more PRODUCTIVE than Kawhi. Cry!

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Splitting hairs? You don't know Spurs basketball son. Stop embarrassing yourself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You must be the biggest dumbass on ST.
    After he said Monta/Carter/Marion MVPs...I'm starting to think you're right.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look everyone can read you are a dumbass. It's not up to you or me. They can read your sorry ass assessments.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Yup. Another stupid thing you posted in this thread.

It's necessary to watch both guys playing some one on one on the court to say one player outplayed other.
    I guess Tim has never outplayed Shaq in a series b/c Shaq plays center & Tim is a PF

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After he said Monta/Carter/Marion MVPs...I'm starting to think you're right.
    The guy is a kawhi basher in a kawhi alt name. Don't listen to his bias. He keeps changing narrative as we go along.

Thread Information