My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    http://www.thedreamshake.com/2015/11...s-lawson-morey

A league source told CBS Sports' Ken Berger in regards to the Rockets' current plight:
    "The most dangerous time for a team is when it has success for the first time, and they don't have a bunch of mature guys around."
    Other allusions to and hints of locker room discontent have been sprinkled throughout the media world in the wake of McHale's firing and they're getting harder and harder to ignore.
    Most noticeable is a USA Today report gaining traction in other outlets that James Harden's aloof at ude and play has his teammates frustrated.
    There's been other signs building as well. Trevor Ariza says the team hasn't been playing hard enough (you don't say, Trevor):

It's obvious the team has to make a trade. This trainwreck isn't going anywhere with Dwert or Frauden leading the team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tony Parker, Matt bonner for james Harden..

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    The irony is that that trade would probably make the Rockets better

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    who they are dangling for what? really no enticing pieces on that roster..

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Could've had Lin for less but Morey always burns bridges with his players. Enjoy Ty Lawson tho.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This pleases me, allow me to watch with joy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tony Parker and Lamarcus Aldridge for Harden, Ty lawson and Motiejunas.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jesus christ throwing lma under the bus already

I dont see any achievable trade that will make the rockets exponentially better.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Who's the modern day Drexler? Joe Johnson

Ariza/T-Jones/Lawson/2nd rd pick for Joe Johnson: http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=pypkuos

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who's the modern day Drexler? Joe Johnson

Ariza/T-Jones/Lawson/2nd rd pick for Joe Johnson: http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=pypkuos
    LOL, ISO Joe sucks donkey ball, go ahead Morey, do that trade !

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On a serious note, i think Eric Bledsoe & Markieff Morris are quite unhappy in Phoenix, they could try to nab one or both with the right package.

Believe.
    My Team
    Minnesota Timberwolves
    Post Count
    The players surrounding their stars are fine. It's the combination of Dwert and Harden as your two leaders that is cancerous. But neither of those two is gonna get traded. You can shuffle as many guys as you want around those two, but it isn't gonna work.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ofr5w4e

If we're talking hypotheticals, who says no?

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    The players surrounding their stars are fine. It's the combination of Dwert and Harden as your two leaders that is cancerous. But neither of those two is gonna get traded. You can shuffle as many guys as you want around those two, but it isn't gonna work.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ofr5w4e

If we're talking hypotheticals, who says no?
    Cousins & Dwert in the same lockerroom as leaders of the team.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    On a serious note, i think Eric Bledsoe & Markieff Morris are quite unhappy in Phoenix, they could try to nab one or both with the right package.
    Bledsoe is balling out but Chief Kieff wanted out in the summer b/c his twin got traded. The Rockets drafted his twin & traded him b/c he was a knuckle head but in any case T-Jones is a better fit that Kieff.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    According to Yibida.com, "Dwight Howard could walk away from the Houston Rockets before this season's trade deadline amid building tensions within the Rockets organization".The article would go on to state, "The meeting was centered on clearing the air and communication within the players as reported by ESPN. But according to Sam Amick and Jeff Zillgitt of USA Today, one of the center pieces of the players-only meeting was unhappiness with Rockets superstar James Harden's his style of play. The report revealed that Harden's "aloofness" has frustrated his teammates, with McHale taking the brunt of the issue."Its the combination of Dwight and Harden. Mainly Harden. Cant say Dwight doesnt come to play every night and just mails it in.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    According to Yibida.com, "Dwight Howard could walk away from the Houston Rockets before this season's trade deadline amid building tensions within the Rockets organization".The article would go on to state, "The meeting was centered on clearing the air and communication within the players as reported by ESPN. But according to Sam Amick and Jeff Zillgitt of USA Today, one of the center pieces of the players-only meeting was unhappiness with Rockets superstar James Harden's his style of play. The report revealed that Harden's "aloofness" has frustrated his teammates, with McHale taking the brunt of the issue."Its the combination of Dwight and Harden. Mainly Harden. Cant say Dwight doesnt come to play every night and just mails it in.
    Maybe Harden is autistic or something?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whoever thought Harden/Howard core has championship ceiling is pretty dumb person..Yep, Daryl Morey, get off that calculator, dude..

Character and other old school "metrics", still count in 2015..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe Harden is autistic or something?
    I wouldn't say autistic but Harden always struck me as somebody who was way too laid back. He seemed like he had a stoner type of personality.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    I wouldn't say autistic but Harden always struck me as somebody who was way too laid back. He seemed like he had a stoner type of personality.
    He's a Type B dude, the opposite of Westbrook

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Harden had the right role at OKC. He should not be the primary ball handler. His turnover rate is atrocious and he doesn't get teammates involved.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Harden had the right role at OKC. He should not be the primary ball handler. His turnover rate is atrocious and he doesn't get teammates involved.
    He was basically playing point guard in the 4th quarter at OKC.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was basically playing point guard in the 4th quarter at OKC.
    Man that OKC team when they still had Harden..

Westbrook-Harden-Durant-Ibaka-Center...

I have no idea how the spurs managed to stay compe ve against that talent level.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Man that OKC team when they still had Harden..

Westbrook-Harden-Durant-Ibaka-Center...

I have no idea how the spurs managed to stay compe ve against that talent level.
    The Spurs couldn't stop them but OKC was a mediocre defensive team & Westbrook used to hijack their offense. Not to mention Brooks having a man crush on Perkins/Fisher. The Spurs lost the series when they started turning the ball over like crazy which was a cardinal sin against OKC. Had Thabo not switched onto Tony then the Spurs would have won the series b/c Tony was getting where ever he wanted against Westbrook.

They couldn't overwhelm the Heat w/ their athleticism & that was all she wrote.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't give a if Hurtson never wins another game.

My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count
    Can someone who watches the Rockets explain what's going on to me? Don't they have more or less the same roster from last season? Did trading for Lawson hurt them that much?

Thread Information