Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
    Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    All anyone really has to do is know the high school game and the NCAA, there is it staring right at you. Look at who will be QBing America's team for the next decade. Look at who is coming out of the NCAA every season now.

Stop acting like a bunch of rookies people, ok?
    Look at who's still playing now. Brady, Ben, Ryan, Rodgers...yep...white.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Do this for me actually take a few minutes and bone up on reality, ok?

Google those 4 then compare the stats, tell me what ya find, ok?
    What about a hybrid like Mahomes? He's half and half so he'll have the brains to go with the blackness.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Look at who's still playing now. Brady, Ben, Ryan, Rodgers...yep...white.
    Now think, how old are Brady, Rodgers and Big Ben?

Do you understand that word....era?

Compare what Prescott did his rookie season vs those three.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    What about a hybrid like Mahomes? He's half and half so he'll have the brains to go with the blackness.
    YOU.....talking about brains, hahahaha~~~~

Post Count
    Now think, how old are Brady, Rodgers and Big Ben?

Do you understood that word....era?
    Who gives a ? Thanks to modern sports medicine and the watered-down rulebook, they'll be playing into their 40s - and still beating the athleticism-dependent scrubs you like to hype up when it matters most.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Who gives a ? Thanks to modern sports medicine and the watered-down rulebook, they'll be playing into their 40s - and still beating the athleticism-dependent scrubs you like to hype up when it matters most.
    You do know that Russell Wilson has the edge over Big Ben, Rodgers and Brady, right?

And, what seperates Aaron Rodgers? Yep, his running ability.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    YOU.....talking about brains, hahahaha~~~~
    I thought I smelled cricket farts in here. Good morning.

Veteran
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    You do know that Russell Wilson has the edge over Big Ben, Rodgers and Brady, right?

What edge ?

Post Count
    In Super Bowl-losing interceptions at the one-yard line? Sure.

Actually, what separates Rodgers is his uncanny ability to move around in the pocket to avoid pressure, his Hail Mary throws, and his smart usage of free plays on penalties - not to mention how great he is at reading defenses and picking them apart with his arm. His scrambling ability is just a nice bonus. And unlike the athleticism-dependent scrubs you champion, when Rodgers' athleticism declines and he can't scramble as well as he used to, he'll still play at an elite level without it because of his brain and his arm. That's what separates the real QBs from the gimmicks and game managers.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    3-2 vs Rodgers
    2-1 vs Brady
    1-0 vs Big Ben

6-3 vs that gang of future HOFer

And he's 2-0 vs Peyton.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    In Super Bowl-losing interceptions at the one-yard line? Sure.

Actually, what separates Rodgers is his uncanny ability to move around in the pocket to avoid pressure, his Hail Mary throws, and his smart usage of free plays on penalties - not to mention how great he is at reading defenses and picking them apart with his arm. His scrambling ability is just a nice bonus. And unlike the athleticism-dependent scrubs you champion, when Rodgers' athleticism declines and he can't scramble as well as he used to, he'll still play at an elite level without it because of his brain and his arm. That's what separates the real QBs from the gimmicks and game managers.
    Do you watch the NFL?

Russell Wilson had 4200 yards this season mostly from the pocket.

Yes Rodgers has a great combo of talent but he is a runner, really he can run. And when he can no longer do that if you think he will be the same player why am I not surprised.

Cool this silly,....brain....talk, it makes ya look stupid, ok?

Post Count
    Do you watch the NFL?

Russell Wilson had 4200 yards this season mostly from the pocket.
    Only 21 touchdowns - that's worse than Blake Bortles and only slightly better than the likes of Sam Bradford and Ryan Tannehill. 13th in DVOA and 14th in DYAR, which is worse than Andrew Luck (who you've been ridiculing for years), Andy Dalton and Alex Smith. Only 3,768 Effective Yards, meaning he played worse than the raw stats would indicate. His offense had games where they only put up 12, 3, 6, 3, and 10 points respectively, and the team regressed from an 11.3 SRS last season (good for second in the league) to a 2.1 SRS this season.

Struggle Wilson as a pocket passer is mediocre at best, and the individual and team results prove it.

Is there no one else? AchillesHeel's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Do this for me actually take a few minutes and bone up on reality, ok?

Google those 4 then compare the stats, tell me what ya find, ok?
    reality is that if you can't throw, your career as a QB isn't going to be very long nor as great as those of Brady's and Rodgers'

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Haven't any of you learned anything about attempting to have a serious football discussion with Avante?

Veteran
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    3-2 vs Rodgers
    2-1 vs Brady
    1-0 vs Big Ben

6-3 vs that gang of future HOFer

And he's 2-0 vs Peyton.
    Like this means

Veteran
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Haven't any of you learned anything about attempting to have a serious football discussion with Avante?
    Not taking him serious, long day at work is all

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

Wilson has he edge over Brady because he won two regular season games against him but only choked away one Super Bowl against Brady? Is that seriously your logic?

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Well he's definitely a good time killer. Carry on.

Veteran
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Wilson has he edge over Brady because he won two regular season games against him but only choked away one Super Bowl against Brady? Is that seriously your logic?
    See, regular season do count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Crickets in full blown damage control/meltdown mode. I'd fear for Mason's life if I knew Crickets was a fat pedo who gets winded after stuffing his face.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Only 21 touchdowns - that's worse than Blake Bortles and only slightly better than the likes of Sam Bradford and Ryan Tannehill. 13th in DVOA and 14th in DYAR, which is worse than Andrew Luck (who you've been ridiculing for years), Andy Dalton and Alex Smith. Only 3,768 Effective Yards, meaning he played worse than the raw stats would indicate. His offense had games where they only put up 12, 3, 6, 3, and 10 points respectively, and the team regressed from an 11.3 SRS last season (good for second in the league) to a 2.1 SRS this season.

Struggle Wilson as a pocket passer is mediocre at best, and the individual and team results prove it.
    Still can't figure out ...body of work...can you?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    reality is that if you can't throw, your career as a QB isn't going to be very long nor as great as those of Brady's and Rodgers'
    Wo can't throw?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Like this means
    You'd have to ask that TV guy who came up with that, apparently he thought did. What other QB can say that?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    What? I;m the most serious poster here when it comes to this stuff, and the most knowledgeable, that isn't real obvious?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Crickets in full blown damage control/meltdown mode. I'd fear for Mason's life if I knew Crickets was a fat pedo who gets winded after stuffing his face.
    You for real?

Thread Information