Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast
    Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Wilson has he edge over Brady because he won two regular season games against him but only choked away one Super Bowl against Brady? Is that seriously your logic?
    Wilson jusr beat Brady this season, also beat him in as a rookie. And came within a yard of beating him a again at the SB. How many QB 's have beat Brady more times than he's beat them?

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Still can't figure out ...body of work...can you?
    You were talking about the yards Struggle put up this season when he was forced to be a pocket passer for once. I gave the stats from this season that prove he was mediocre this season as a pocket passer. Now you want to move the goalposts to "body of work."

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    You were talking about the yards Struggle put up this season when he was forced to be a pocket passer for once. I gave the stats from this season that prove he was mediocre this season as a pocket passer. Now you want to move the goalposts to "body of work."
    His lack of mobility this year also exacerbated their pass protection woes tbh, he used to mitigate a lot of that. Their OL was already shaky and they've lost their two "best" linemen, Unger and Okung in recent seasons.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

You are calling...

64.7 comp % and a 92.6 QB rating mediocre?

He has thrown from the pocket his until career to some degree, stop acting as if he's "ALWAYS" on the run that just isn't true.

It's as if you have never seen the guy play. Don't you ever hear those TV guys raving about him? The guy is a great passer that's why he has all those NCAA/NFL records. He just doesn't have to just stand there, he's a real athlete.

Never have understood how everyone else sees him like I do, while you never seem to get it. How did he get voted to three pro bowls, 17tth rated player?

Do you have any idea at all just how many NFL firsts the guy has?

Post Count
    His lack of mobility this year also exacerbated their pass protection woes tbh, he used to mitigate a lot of that. Their OL was already shaky and they've lost their two "best" linemen, Unger and Okung in recent seasons.
    Struggle doesn't help his O-line when he holds onto the ball for an eternity. I know the Struggle krew likes to use Seattle's O-line as a scapegoat (much like Kobe stans always blamed everything on Shaq and MVPau), but even Pete Carroll admits that Struggle could be doing more to avoid sacks:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...p-avoid-sacks/

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Struggle doesn't help his O-line when he holds onto the ball for an eternity. I know the Struggle krew likes to use Seattle's O-line as a scapegoat (much like Kobe stans always blamed everything on Shaq and MVPau), but even Pete Carroll admits that Struggle could be doing more to avoid sacks:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...p-avoid-sacks/
    I;ll try again....

CN could you simply answer a question? PRETTY PRETTY please.

How come when I watch Wilson play I see a great young QB and those announcing the game go on and on about his ability. You don't see any of that and never hear what others say about his greatness?

Answer that question, ok?

Dude, why did his compe ors rank him the 17th best player in the NFL in 2015? Why has he been voted to three pro bowls?

Well?

I'll ask AGAIN...do you have any idea at all how many "historical" things the guy has accomplished in his first five seasons?

One of many...

By: Liz Mathews | January 8, 2017 3:22 am Follow @Liz_Mathews

Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson set a record Saturday night in Seattle’s 26-6 wild-card victory over the Detroit Lions.
    According to the NFL Media Research Group, Wilson now has more wins in his first five seasons, including playoffs, than any other quarterback.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    By: Liz Mathews | January 8, 2017 3:22 am Follow @Liz_Mathews

Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson set a record Saturday night in Seattle’s 26-6 wild-card victory over the Detroit Lions.
    According to the NFL Media Research Group, Wilson now has more wins in his first five seasons, including playoffs, than any other quarterback.
    cites article from a female Seahawks fan

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Big day of internetting by the cricket.....as per usual.

Post Count
    Crickets just reaching new lows every day at this point. What's next? "But, but, Future says Struggle Wilson is the best quarterback he's ever cucked!"

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    So he didn't set a new record?

How about.....

Russell Wilson holds NFL record for game-winning drives through four seasons
    The annual Football Outsiders Almanac is filled with a bunch of great numbers and useful information on all 32 teams, including the Seattle Seahawks. Below are three takeaways from this year's edition.
    1. Russell Wilson holds the record for game-winning drives through a quarterback's first four seasons.
    Wilson has brought the Seahawks back 18 times since the start of 2012. Pete Carroll constantly preaches "finish" and according to the Almanac, Wilson has done his part. When the team has faltered down the stretch, it's often been the defense that's had issues.
    In the fourth quarter last year, Wilson posted a passer rating of 114.8, tops in the NFL. His nine to one touchdown to interception ratio in the fourth also ranked first.
    Overall, the Seahawks have been an incredibly difficult team to blow out. According to the Almanac, they've either led or been within one score in the fourth quarter of 88 consecutive games. That's the longest streak in NFL history.
    Last edited by Avante; 01-16-2017 at 09:14 PM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Big day of internetting by the cricket.....as per usual.
    Well not really.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Crickets just reaching new lows every day at this point. What's next? "But, but, Future says Struggle Wilson is the best quarterback he's ever cucked!"
    As I actually tell why these teams will win a game while you just follow around....?

Telling it like it really is while you...Tom Savage is the best QB in Texas, ha~~~~

Will you ever answer a simple question?

And, as everyone who really understands the game knows, Russell Wilson has had the best first five seasons we have seen from any NFL QB.

Do you ever deal in reality?

Wanna compare Joe Flacco career stats vs Wilsons, well? What is the highest ranking his fellow players have voted Flacco, well?
    Last edited by Avante; 01-16-2017 at 09:18 PM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Here is what is being said.

As the old guard start to retire what will be replacing them? Well in Dallas it will be a black QB who can run if need be.

Wilson, Newton, Winston, Taylor, Kaepernick, Bridgewater out there. Here comes Watson and other black QB's that can escape the rush, extend the play. That is where the NFL is heading.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Here is what is being said.

As the old guard start to retire what will be replacing them? Well in Dallas it will be a black QB who can run if need be.

Wilson, Newton, Winston, Taylor, Kaepernick, Bridgewater out there. Here comes Watson and other black QB's that can escape the rush, extend the play. That is where the NFL is heading.
    Winston is unproven, Taylor is soon to be unemployed, Kaepernick is proven , and Bridgewater's ceiling is Chad Pennington.

Post Count
    Jameis is the only one on that list with a chance of replacing the old guard. He has some Big Ben and some Rivers to his game. The rest of those scrubs are all game managers at best. And hyping up Watson is just grasping at straws. According to WalterFootball, many front offices around the league see him as a third or even fourth-rounder. He's undersized, his accuracy was inconsistent at best this year, and he's only ever played in a dumbed-down spread offense at Clemson. Kizer and Mahomes are the best pro prospects at quarterback in this draft, IMO.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Winston is unproven, Taylor is soon to be unemployed, Kaepernick is proven , and Bridgewater's ceiling is Chad Pennington.
    How many current white QB's are more unproven than Winston?

You do know Taylor will be playing in the NFL next season, right?

Kaepernick could play for the Rams.

You don't have a clue what Bridgewaters ceiling is.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Jameis is the only one on that list with a chance of replacing the old guard. He has some Big Ben and some Rivers to his game. The rest of those scrubs are all game managers at best. And hyping up Watson is just grasping at straws. According to WalterFootball, many front offices around the league see him as a third or even fourth-rounder. He's undersized, his accuracy was inconsistent at best this year, and he's only ever played in a dumbed-down spread offense at Clemson. Kizer and Mahomes are the best pro prospects at quarterback in this draft, IMO.
    Totally amazing just how far out there this guy really is.

Watson is 6-3 215 pounds.

In 2016...

comp % 67
    yards 4593
    TD/INT...41/15
    QB rating ...151.1

Then there;s his ability to extend the play, and run if he has to.

What CN is looking at...????
    Last edited by Avante; 01-16-2017 at 10:21 PM.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count

There's Eli in third and three, what is the defense thinking? There is Russell Wilson in third and three, that is a totally different situation, will he run? Eli ain't running.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    My God, hahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Coach....ok gang now remember Eli averages 1.8 yards a carry, so keep an eye out for the run.

Poor little guy.

Post Count
    Totally amazing just how far out there this guy really is.

Watson is 6-3 215 pounds.

In 2016...

comp % 67
    yards 4593
    TD/INT...41/15
    QB rating ...151.1

Then there;s his ability to extend the play, and run if he has to.

What CN is looking at...????
    In reality, he's 6'2", 205 pounds, and that's probably being generous:

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/cfb/...deshaun-watson

Read any scouting report on Watson and you'll find that they criticize his accuracy and ball placement.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    In reality, he's 6'2", 205 pounds, and that's probably being generous:

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/cfb/...deshaun-watson

Read any scouting report on Watson and you'll find that they criticize his accuracy and ball placement.
    You;re a funny guy, when I showed you this scouting report, it didn't make a dent.

Analysis

Strengths

Wilson is an accurate passer. He is a very mechanical quarterback who is consistent in his drop step and thoroughly understands how to move within the pocket and evade when the pocket collapses. He is an athlete and can torque his body to make any sort of throw on the run, and is accurate in this setting. He is a born signal caller who shows command of the offense. He has the arm strength to make the deep throws and the touch to put it on a receiver in stride. He is effective when scrambling and is a classic play extender. Weaknesses

Wilson's height will be his biggest inhibitor at the next level and the largest reason for his late-round value. It remains to be seen if he can throw effectively from the pocket at the next level.

But now it matters, right?

There is a reason Watson has been a Heisman finalist/Champion, if you can't figure that out why am I not surprised. And 6-2.6-3....so what? He's not a short QB.

ONE MORE TIME

Dude, what are you thinking when you watch Wilson play and he's wowing the tv guys? What do you think when ya hear..."he's a magician out there".....well?

Can you ever answer a question guy?

So when you are seing all this, it just doesn't register? It sure does for all those who know the game.

So you really don't get that, really? How is that even possible?

I get your NEED to be a little pest but don't you think it's time to cool the silliness? Look at the guy play, he's amazing, you honestly don't see it?

Watson

Real athletes playing QB is where things are heading.

You ignore ALL those records that Wilson owns already, ya don't seem to get Watson either. Dude, what really is your problem?
    Last edited by Avante; 01-16-2017 at 11:13 PM.

Black RB Le'Veon Bell is actually carrying white QB Rapeburger.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

While we can kick around, debate black/white QB's. That is never done with RB's, we only find that size/speed combo in those with roots to western Africa and everyone knows that. Talking big guys with that agility, elusiveness and quicks and speed.

Big white backs are thumpers.

This is a black thing.

6-5

Last edited by Avante; 01-17-2017 at 12:52 AM.

hope and change
    Post Count
    nah, that line is carrying Bell, he wouldn't get away with that BS behind anything less than an elite offensive line. If Bell had the Chargers OL he would average like 1 yard per carry.

Veteran
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    It`s about white QB`s. Wilson, Newton and other monkeballers are getting wrong attention here

Thread Information