Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Above I mentioned this being more about being mobile than race.

That stand tall in the pocket QB is coming to an end. Guys today do need to be able to move.
    Oh you mean like Roger the Dodger.

you're stupid

Oh you mean like Roger the Dodger.

you're stupid
    Stupid is thinking bringing a WR in tight makes him a TE, that is ing stupid. Stupid is thinking Dwight Clark was a TE.

Stupid, when Tyreek Hill lines up next to the QB is he now a RB or a WR lining up next to the QB?

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Stupid is thinking bringing a WR in tight makes him a TE, that is ing stupid. Stupid is thinking Dwight Clark was a TE.

Stupid, when Tyreek Hill lines up next to the QB is he now a RB or a WR lining up next to the QB?
    You just called Joe Montana stupid.

You think Goff is a dual threat or a stand tall pocket passer?

You just called Joe Montana stupid.

You think Goff is a dual threat or a stand tall pocket passer?
    Dude, are you re ed? So what about Charles Young who was their TE while Clark was there, well? So they used two TE's?

What about I saw every game Clark played don't you get? Stupid, like all his football cards read.....WR.....ok?

I showed you where Clark was ranked number 4 as a Niner....WR. Why act like you didn't see that?

Time to....ok ok ok I was wrong....guy.

Can Goff scoot 30 yards?

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Dude, are you re ed? So what about Charles Young who was their TE while Clark was there, well? So they used two TE's?

What about I saw every game Clark played don't you get? Stupid, like all his football cards read.....WR.....ok?

I showed you where Clark was ranked number 4 as a Niner....WR. Why act like you didn't see that?

Can Goff scoot 15 yards?
    You're an idiot

You're an idiot
    I;m not the one so damn stupid I think a WR playing tight turns them into a TE, that's an idiot.

Blake, what meds are you on?

Stupid, what about Charles Young? Don't ignore this, what about Young, well?

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count

Here ya go ya dumb .

Starters

Copy Link to Table to Clipboard

Pos Player Age Yrs GS Summary of Player Stats Drafted (tm/rnd/yr)
    Offensive Starters
    QB Joe Montana* 25 2 16 311 for 488, 3,565 yards, 19 td, 12 int, & 25 rushes for 95 yards and 2 td San Francisco 49ers / 3rd / 82nd pick / 1979
    RB Ricky Patton 27 3 15 152 rushes for 543 yards, 4 td, & 27 catches for 195 yards and 1 td Atlanta Falcons / 10th / 257th pick / 1978
    FB Earl Cooper 24 1 11 98 rushes for 330 yards, 1 td, & 51 catches for 477 yards and 0 td San Francisco 49ers / 1st / 13th pick / 1980
    WR Dwight Clark* 24 2 16 85 catches for 1,105 yards, 4 td, & 3 rushes for 32 yards and 0 td San Francisco 49ers / 10th / 249th pick / 1979
    WR Freddie Solomon 28 6 15 59 catches for 969 yards, 8 td, & 9 rushes for 43 yards and 0 td Miami Dolphins / 2nd / 36th pick / 1975
    TE Charle Young 30 8 16 37 catches for 400 yards, 5 td Philadelphia Eagles / 1st / 6th pick / 1973
    LT Dan Au 27 4 16 2 fumbles recovered Pittsburgh Steelers / 4th / 106th pick / 1977
    LG John Ayers 28 4 16 San Francisco 49ers / 8th / 223rd pick / 1976
    C Fred Quillan 25 3 16 San Francisco 49ers / 7th / 175th pick / 1978
    RG Randy Cross* 27 5 16 San Francisco 49ers / 2nd / 42nd pick / 1976
    RT Keith Fahnhorst 29 7 16 2 fumbles recovered San Francisco 49ers / 2nd / 35th pick / 197

See that stupid, see.....Dwight Clark WR
    Hey stupid, see....Charles Young TE

ing moron.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    "Former 49ers receiver/tight end Dwight Clark was honored at halftime of a game against the Atlanta Falcons on Dec. 23, 2013, in San Francisco. NBC Sports Bay Area on Tuesday will premiere a do entary on Clark, who died June 4 of ALS. He was 61. Tony Avelar Associated Press file"

https://www.sacbee.com/sports/nfl/sa...217056195.html

We're done with this. You bring nothing here worthwhile. I'm just gonna go back to calling you fat and stupid from here on out.

Show me any Clark football card that reads....TE.

Why isn't he mentioned on that site talking the greatest Niners when it comes to TE?

Stupid, why are you ignoring the fact I saw him play? The guy was a WR who once in awhile would come in tight as they split a back.

Go to any Niner site and start talking Clark as a TE, watch what happens.

My God what an idiot, wow~~~~

Dwight Clark, former Clemson Hall of Famer and 49ers wide receiver, passes away at 61. Former Clemson University player and San Francisco 49ers wide receiver Dwight Clark passed away on Monday after a battle with Lou Gherig's Disease. ... He was inducted into the Clemson Hall of Fame in 1988.Jun 4, 2018

Want more stupid?
    Last edited by JohnnyD; 11-20-2018 at 12:55 PM.

Stupid, that is his rookie card, where does it read.,...TE...?

Stupid, he played in two pro bowls, as a......WR.

Dummy, the guy was a WR, ok?

The 5 best 49ers wide receivers of all time - AXS

https://www.axs.com/the-5-best-49ers...all-time-84941

May 24, 2016 - Dwight Clark is a 49ers legend, but where does he rank on the list of best WRs in franchise history? ... It depends on what you value most in a WR, perhaps. ... 4. John Taylor (1987-1995): He won three Super Bowls with the ...

Not even mentioned when it comes to TE's.

Blake, you are 100% wrong, time to own it.
    Last edited by JohnnyD; 11-20-2018 at 12:45 PM.

Was that a White QB putting up a 54 spot on KC and their part white part black QB with 51?

yep

Watch what mobile QB's can do tonight.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count

Stupid, that is his rookie card, where does it read.,...TE...?

Stupid, he played in two pro bowls, as a......WR.

Dummy, the guy was a WR, ok?

The 5 best 49ers wide receivers of all time - AXS

https://www.axs.com/the-5-best-49ers...all-time-84941

May 24, 2016 - Dwight Clark is a 49ers legend, but where does he rank on the list of best WRs in franchise history? ... It depends on what you value most in a WR, perhaps. ... 4. John Taylor (1987-1995): He won three Super Bowls with the ...

Not even mentioned when it comes to TE's.

Blake, you are 100% wrong, time to own it.
    Joe Montana called him a TE.

you're fat. You should own it but you never will.

Joe Montana called him a TE.

you're fat. You should own it but you never will.
    Dude, Charles Young was the TE when Clark was there as I showed you. Why ignore what I showed about about the great Niner WR's and Clark? Why ignore what ALLLLLLL his cards list him as?

Stupid, the guy was a ing WR ok dummy?

Stupid, the guy played in two pro bowls, ok? He was a what.....yep....WIDE RECEIVER.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Dude, Charles Young was the TE when Clark was there as I showed you. Why ignore what I showed about about the great Niner WR's and Clark? Why ignore what ALLLLLLL his cards list him as?

Stupid, the guy was a ing WR ok dummy?

Stupid, the guy played in two pro bowls, ok? He was a what.....yep....WIDE RECEIVER.
    Lol you're wrong. Let it go, fatty.

Lol you're wrong. Let it go, fatty.
    Dude....I SAW EVERY GAME THE GUY EVER PLAYED.....don't you understand? Stupid, living here in Cali, we got all the Niner games, ok dummy? Clark was not a TE, ok dummy?

You are 100% wrong stupid. got it?

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Dude....I SAW EVERY GAME THE GUY EVER PLAYED.....don't you understand? Stupid, living here in Cali, we got all the Niner games, ok dummy? Clark was not a TE, ok dummy?

You are 100% wrong stupid. got it?
    You're calling Montana 100% wrong

You're calling Montana 100% wrong
    Stupid, Montana was talking about moving Clark in if need be to play that TE position. He knows he was a WR and Charles Young was the TE. Why ignore Young, why ignore that depth chart I showed you listing Clark at WR?

Show me any of his football cards that list him as a...TE....ok?

Blake, I showed you that Niner site talking about their great WR's. Why was Clark at number 4, well?

Here ya go stupid.

June 4, 2018 - San Francisco 49ers wide receiver Dwight Clark (87) es the .... San Francisco tight end Russ Francis and wide receiver Dwight Clark ...

Have another one.....

49ers Montana requests sharing 'Montana Drive' with Clark

Joe Montana wants to be forever remembered with former 49ers wide receiver Dwight Clark.
    Last edited by JohnnyZ; 11-26-2018 at 07:05 PM.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    You're putting words in Joes mouth.

You're wrong. Get over it. And find a good diet plan.

You're putting words in Joes mouth.

You're wrong. Get over it. And find a good diet plan.

Blake, I get how devastating it would be for you to....ok I goofed, yep, I was wrong. Dude, I saw the guy play his entire career, why are you ignoring that, he was not a TE, ok guy? Dude, I'm a Niner fan remember, do you really think I don't know the Niners? Come on guy cool the stupidity, ok? I can talk Niners you've never even heard of like J.D.Smith, C.R.Roberts, Abe Woodson, but don't know what position Dwight Clark played, come on ya moron.

Blake, you are as wrong as wrong gets, time to own it.

Stupid, there is a reason all his football cards read....WR....ok dummy?

See that WR, now show me any of his cards that read....TE.

Have another.

Consider your ass whipped ya little .

Blake, let's hear it, say .....ok ok ok I was wrong.

I own all those cards by the way.
    Last edited by JohnnyZ; 11-26-2018 at 11:20 PM.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Another good week for black QBs. Only "loser" was Cam, but that's because he got beat by Rustle.

Watson looks like the best out of all of them though, unless he gets himself killed on the field by running too much.

Another good week for black QBs. Only "loser" was Cam, but that's because he got beat by Rustle.

Watson looks like the best out of all of them though, unless he gets himself killed on the field by running too much.
    In todays NFL it is a huge plus if you have a QB with some serious mobility.

We could see....

Dak
    Russell
    Watson
    Mahomes
    Jackson....strecth
    maybe....Cam

..in the playoffs.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    In todays NFL it is a huge plus if you have a QB with some serious mobility.

We could see....

Dak
    Russell
    Watson
    Mahomes
    Jackson....strecth
    maybe....Cam

..in the playoffs.
    Russ and Cam won't both be in the playoffs....... they both won't make the wild cards now, I think Panthers are out at this point. Seattle wins all the tiebreakers because all their losses were to the the Rams or the AFC.

Russ and Cam won't both be in the playoffs....... they both won't make the wild cards now, I think Panthers are out at this point. Seattle wins all the tiebreakers because all their losses were to the the Rams or the AFC.
    I said....maybe for Cam. It is possible but do doubt it. They win out that gives them 11 wins.

I see the Seahawks losing one more game giving them 10 wins.

Thread Information