Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://sports.yahoo.com/news/referee...224059956.html

Proud of Silver, tbh... maybe he's less of a dumb liberal than we thought (like Stern and his neverending sexual relationship with the NBA refs).

The video makes me proud of Bud. Don't take from those gots that perennially fix the sport. Also, is it just me or did everyone else get that burning urge to punch that cue ball bald ass got security officer that peered over Bud after they tossed him out over incidental contact? Hate those assholes
    Last edited by UNT Eagles 2016; 11-23-2015 at 07:22 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't remember Pop getting suspended for a game in '03 for contact with the refs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know you can go to those games and punch a security guard at your leisure. We'll see how long that burning urge lasts.

Believe..I'l Have another Biernutz's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just B.S. from the refs union...It was a incidental contact by coach Bud.
    The refs union should worry more about bogus calls. How many refs do
    they sit down for making too many bad calls?.......

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't remember Pop getting suspended for a game in '03 for contact with the refs.
    Tim got suspended for that early in the '04 abortion season in a loss in Golden State even though ing Jack Nies ran into him and flopped people always say Crawford Crawford Crawford and I'll admit that little old garbanzo bean head is horrible... but let's not act like he was the only ref that ever had it in for Tim and the Spurs.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tim got suspended for that early in the '04 abortion season in a loss in Golden State even though ing Jack Nies ran into him and flopped people always say Crawford Crawford Crawford and I'll admit that little old garbanzo bean head is horrible... but let's not act like he was the only ref that ever had it in for Tim and the Spurs.
    I remember that game where Tim accidentally shoved Nies and got suspended a game. It was a frustrating suspension because spurs ended up losing the next game due to Tim not playing. The West was so close that year that the spurs missed out getting 1 seed just by 1 game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    UNT, you're a classy , aren't ya? Suck on an exhaust pipe loser.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I remember that game where Tim accidentally shoved Nies and got suspended a game. It was a frustrating suspension because spurs ended up losing the next game due to Tim not playing. The West was so close that year that the spurs missed out getting 1 seed just by 1 game.
    Yeah, against a dreadful Clippers team by only a few possessions. Timmy plays and we easily win that one, and we would have had the tiebreaker over Minnesota, too, so we would have drawn the Kings in the second round instead of LAL...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What power does the union have? What are they going to do, walk out? Go ahead, Donaghy is looking for a job.

Thread Information