Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Guess he's done in Cleveland. Is Futbol's career over or will another team (Houston) pick him up?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    #FreeJohnnyRehab

#LetJohnnyParty

Hopefully Jurrah picks him up and annoints him as successor to Rm

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    Well, this latest news pretty much clarifies that the Browns will need to go after a QB near the top of next year's draft, just in case there was any doubt about that to begin with.

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    god damn it Johnny

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Inbred
    Worse than Ryan Leaf
    Worse than JaMarcus
    Worst QB in league history

Hans Brix??? Oh no!!!! Kim Jong-il's Avatar
    Post Count
    He partied over the bye week like every other NFL player. And he didn't get in any trouble. The fact that the Browns would go from announcing him the starter to essentially ending his career with them reflects more poorly on the dysfunctional show that entire organization is than it does him.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    fkla kneeling tbh

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I don't see that he did anything wrong.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    He partied over the bye week like every other NFL player. And he didn't get in any trouble. The fact that the Browns would go from announcing him the starter to essentially ending his career with them reflects more poorly on the dysfunctional show that entire organization is than it does him.
    guy spent most of the offseason in rehab for alcohol then is partying and walking around with a champagne bottle

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    guy spent most of the offseason in rehab for alcohol then is partying and walking around with a champagne bottle
    Who cares? He didn't get in any trouble and it was on a bye week.

This is a ty team overreacting to the court of public opinion.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

Basically this, but he's still dumb for doing it right after being named a starter. Should've just gotten trashed at the family home with friends he can trust or something instead of going drinking in public.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

how can you hand the keys of your franchise to a kid with alcohol issues

Hans Brix??? Oh no!!!! Kim Jong-il's Avatar
    Post Count
    Raiders did it pretty easily with Stabler.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Raiders did it pretty easily with Stabler.
    valid point

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    1) The alternative is someone with the last name McCown
    2) They have the worst record in the league, so I wouldn't classify the QB you're naming as starter for the rest of the year as someone who's getting the keys to the franchise
    3) He didn't miss any practice/meeting, he got drunk during the week everyone on the team is allowed to get drunk
    4) As kim jong said, plenty of other players who have still been allowed to play with alcohol issues

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    This so wrong on every level. What did the guy do wrong, yep.....NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's when his game is effected then there is a problem, that wasn't the case.

What is going on in this old world, talk about uptight and out of touch with reality, shessh~~~~~~~~~~~~

Key words....BYE WEEK!

Google....Bobby Layne a HOF QB.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    This so wrong on every level. What did the guy do wrong, yep.....NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's when his game is effected then there is a problem, that wasn't the case.

What is going on in this old world, talk about uptight and out of touch with reality, shessh~~~~~~~~~~~~

Key words....BYE WEEK!

Google....Bobby Layne a HOF QB.
    Living in the past.

If one is a alcoholic in today's NFL, been to rehab, And then you go out drinking... Goodbye.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Living in the past.

If one is a alcoholic in today's NFL, been to rehab, And then you go out drinking... Goodbye.
    Wrong as usual.

You let it slide this time, other than letting him know you know. Then ya move on.

They have already made it known they were willing to work with him. ok then work with him.

Stupid, I see the exact same game you do ok slugger, the only difference is I know about the past.....also~~~~

Post Count
    Wrong as usual.

You let it slide this time, other than letting him know you know. Then ya move on.

They have already made it known they were willing to work with him. ok then work with him.

Stupid, I see the exact same game you do ok slugger, the only difference is I know about the past.....also~~~~
    Alcoholics are addicted champ. You gonna let him slide into pure Vodka? This league is open to the public, UTs Layne, not so much.

Come in Houston?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Alcoholics are addicted champ. You gonna let him slide into pure Vodka? This league is open to the public, UTs Layne, not so much.

Come in Houston?
    to be fair, Ken Stabler's antics were widely known and a huge part of his legend/legacy

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

Come in Houston?
    Dude, when has drinking ever stood in the way of Manziels on field play, well? Until it does.... it. If he starts missing meetings, acting goofy, ok...problem. Ok slugger?

This was ....BYE WEEK...ok?

You can drink and play football, honest ya can.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    god damn it Johnny
    My condolences mi negro...

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Dude, when has drinking ever stood in the way of Manziels on field play, well? Until it does.... it. If he starts missing meetings, acting goofy, ok...problem. Ok slugger?

apparently not

Post Count

He is an alcoholic ya old fart. The league, the Browns, the fans know this. Do you understand the NFL today? You can play stoned as well old man. It don't matter. This is entertainment more than sport, get it little fella? Guys can also play well after beating their wives and being stoned.

Ok? ~~~~~~~~~

Lets say the Naval latrine league you played in did not allow fooling around with teenagers while on shore. Then you would be banned from washing your teammates towels. Get it little fella?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    He is an alcoholic ya old fart. The league, the Browns, the fans know this. Do you understand the NFL today? You can play stoned as well old man. It don't matter. This is entertainment more than sport, get it little fella? Guys can also play well after beating their wives and being stoned.

Ok? ~~~~~~~~~

Lets say the Naval latrine league you played in did not allow fooling around with teenagers while on shore. Then you would be banned from washing your teammates towels. Get it little fella?
    Mental re ation and the internet not a good combo. Just how stupid are you little man?

NO STUPID HE'S AN ALCOHOLIC.....ok? So ya call him in and talk about it ok ya dumb ? Key words....BYE WEEK~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Damn you're dumb.

Thread Information