My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Want Pop To Hide and Rest Tammy when his peers come to town...again this is why Kobe's accomplishments are much more valid than Tammy's...the hardest assignments..playing the toughest position with all its pressures and stresses...all Tammy ever had to do was get position and call for the ball he's never had any other responsibilities or pressures that come from the 2 guard spot...its no wonder Hakeem Olajuwon said that Kobe and MJ were the best becsuse of the rigors of their positions....

I hope y'all keep wishing Kobe guards the MVP and does poorly...it only denigrates Tammys position and abilities tbh...and shows Kobe is and was always superior because in his prime and old age he stepped up and led the way...no wonder he has gold and Tammy has only a bronze..its a direct reflection of work ethic and character

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Want Pop To Hide and Rest Tammy when his peers come to town...again this is why Kobe's accomplishments are much more valid than Tammy's...the hardest assignments..playing the toughest position with all its pressures and stresses...all Tammy ever had to do was get position and call for the ball he's never had any other responsibilities or pressures that come from the 2 guard spot...its no wonder Hakeem Olajuwon said that Kobe and MJ were the best becsuse of the rigors of their positions....

I hope y'all keep wishing Kobe guards the MVP and does poorly...it only denigrates Tammys position and abilities tbh...and shows Kobe is and was always superior because in his prime and old age he stepped up and led the way...no wonder he has gold and Tammy has only a bronze..its a direct reflection of work ethic and character
    How are things going for you? Thanksgiving is coming up, so hopefully you have family and friends to hang out with, and who love you. You should take a break from the forum for a little bit, maybe it'll do you some good. At least for a few days during the holiday.

I know even negative attention is desirable when you're lonely, and trying to "troll" a Spurs forum can be fun when you get a bite or two or something, but day in, day out? God it seems lonely. You even have your own little personal nicknames for people who don't know you exist. Hope things get better for you.

TIMMY DUNCS #1 KOBBY B SUCK LOL OLD FGT!!!!! LAKER SUCK!!!

There you go. Something to swing at. Have a happy Thanksgiving.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fail

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like guarding Bowen and giving up 27.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Lmao

shut the up

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Case #1000548774

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here's some new thread ideas for Cedric:

1. Why are they still called the big 3 when they are now role players?
    2. Even if you win a championship, you're still in San Antonio
    3. Kareem could still be winning rings if he stayed on the roster like TOSB.
    4. How unAmerican is a Spurs fan since every player is from some other country?
    5. Two hot young white girls called you daddy last night while you went ATM between them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remember when AIDS paraded around the forum for days bragging about going on some lush vaca and wouldn't be on the forums for a week or so. Then a day or two went by only for AIDS to come crawling back and make some sad excuse about a family issue requiring him to cut it short. Truth is probably had to report to his monthly weekend in jail.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kobe couldn't even check Eddie Curry on the perimeter at this point. Duncan is leading the league in DRPM.

Someone post that wine and bread pic.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You are deranged.

And then state B. Scott is THE potato head?

Jesus... You use the Olympics to make some sort of distorted logic... At least try.

Thread Information