Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Water is wet, but last week it was all about taking a back seat and mentoring the young guys.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Better looks? Dude blew a point blank layup & wide open 3s. I guess he wants......:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This year is a Kirby hater's dream. Just keeps getting better and better.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Better looks? Dude blew a point blank layup & wide open 3s. I guess he wants......:

That's what he had when Shaq, MVPau and Stern were around.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can you imagine Duncan ever saying something like that?

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Can you imagine Duncan ever saying something like that?
    The residents of Kobestani would jump on it like starving hyenas.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This guy's pathetic.

I've seen maybe 3 Lakers games this year and the guy has been wide the open in many instances and he air balls them about 50% of the time.

Guy lost his marbles.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PLEASE RETIRE...CLAP-CLAP...CLAPCLAPCLAP

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count

Water is wet, but last week it was all about taking a back seat and mentoring the young guys.
    I might believe that comment if it weren't for him airballing just about every shot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's what he had when Shaq, MVPau and Stern were around.
    It's ing crazy how ty the lakers are when kirby doesn't get to be a big man's sidekick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He also commented on how he would have scored 80 and not make a difference in the game vs. GSW.

A) He can't score 80 anymore, even in a YMCA pickup game
    B) Yes, it would make a difference, your teammates will not get the ball at all

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    perhaps he has a little bit of a point too, I mean they have a point guard who's vision is so bad, he gets in a relationship with a kardashian and the guy with the most assists on the team is MWP of all people

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PLEASE RETIRE...CLAP-CLAP...CLAPCLAPCLAP
    no. Don't listen to Chris. You can go another 5 or 6 years easily Kobe.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He's delusional and hurting the team. If we're going to lose, then let's at least lose with Russel, Clarkson and Randle taking all of the shots.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs fans are almost as giddy as if they won a championship.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    aids man, the old man, and naruto got are nowhere to be found. It's funny how Cubby practically shut a message board down but when his team blows he ducks and hides like a scared pussy cat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    very fitting illustration.

Reck This guy's pathetic.

I've seen maybe 3 Lakers games this year and the guy has been wide the open in many instances and he air balls them about 50% of the time.

Guy lost his marbles.
    I got/had to see almost all of the game last night vs Warriors as i had profit on the line.
    Kirby got all kinds wide open looks. The only shots that were not wide open were totally forced by him. Had nothing to do with his teamates.

I think perhaps Scott is in some huge gambling dept, thus throwing games and what better way then by featuring Kirby.
    I would say Kirby is too, but after his comment it seems it just pure selfishness by him continued.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Spurs fans are almost as giddy as if they won a championship.
    That part is funny, but I get it. It has beeen the Kobe forum off and on so take shots ...I finally agree with a bunch of them ...except the revisionist history. Him being a washed up POS, now means nothing for what he did pre-achilles.

He and Peyton have fallen off a HUGE cliff ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That part is funny, but I get it. It has beeen the Kobe forum off and on so take shots ...I finally agree with a bunch of them ...except the revisionist history. Him being a washed up POS, now means nothing for what he did pre-achilles.

We would focus less on Kobe here if we would could troll LG. Too bad they're a sewing circle of sensitive s.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    We would focus less on Kobe here if we would could troll LG. Too bad they're a sewing circle of sensitive s.
    I enjoy LG for what it is but they are way to sensitive. I saw a debate back and forth on the fact kids could be reading the forum so non cuss words that were offending were censored. LG is like discussing sports at church. Here it's like discussing sports at a strip club or with the guys at the lunch tables in HS.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you want easier looks stop frocing up, you demented old fart.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

But this is what people have been saying all along. Kobe has NEVER not complained about his looks, his touches, or his teammates. Dude has never been a decent teammate and doesn't hesitate to throw everyone under the bus. How the do you run Shaq, AND Pau, AND DHo out of town? Pau even dissuaded Marc from going to LA... now why do you think that is?

People are laughing and talking so much because this is the fruit of Kobe's labor. He has alienated every good big he ever played with, and he's still playing the blame game. That's why it's so funny.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    This year is a Kirby hater's dream. Just keeps getting better and better.
    This...you could write a book of all the stupid he's said THIS SEASON.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's the true Church of Kobe. They are religious Kobe (not Lakers) fanatics and delusional as . Granted, there are some really solid basketball takes there from long-time Lakers fans that don't elevate any player past their deserved status, but the large majority of posters are s with sticks up their asses. This place must scare the out of them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But this is what people have been saying all along. Kobe has NEVER not complained about his looks, his touches, or his teammates. Dude has never been a decent teammate and doesn't hesitate to throw everyone under the bus. How the do you run Shaq, AND Pau, AND DHo out of town? Pau even dissuaded Marc from going to LA... now why do you think that is?

People are laughing and talking so much because this is the fruit of Kobe's labor. He has alienated every good big he ever played with, and he's still playing the blame game. That's why it's so funny.
    Dont' forget Carmelo, and Aldridge most recently.

Thread Information