Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Dallas is still a factor?
    Barely. But if they know what's best for them, they should lose out.

Yeah buddy...one at a time...right now its just beat dallas...
    If you win the home game against Dallas next week, that pretty much knocks Dallas out (for real this time) and would give you a 3–1 division record with two (road) division games left to play. Win one of those remaining two and you'll likely win the division going away.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I think he was saying that those two wins would take a tiebreak over Giants.
    Yes. Giants have three division losses while the Eagles and Cowboys have two each. Redskins only have one. Eagles will get crushed in New England next week while the Giants face a very interesting subway game (where they're the designated home team but there's going to be lots of fans from both aisles this time because the Jets are certainly in play for an AFC playoff birth). Eagles also still have the Cardinals on their schedule.

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    Post Count
    Barely. But if they know what's best for them, they should lose out.
    I've yet to see anything from them to indicate that they know what's best for them. I'm just praying they don't pick up Johnny Football when he's waived by the Browns.

Doesn't matter if the Redskins beat the Cowboys....There not contenders...sorry but its the truth

I've yet to see anything from them to indicate that they know what's best for them. I'm just praying they don't pick up Johnny Football when he's waived by the Browns.
    Cowboys should take a look at Kaepernick......That's if SF releases him....

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Doesn't matter if the Redskins beat the Cowboys....There not contenders...sorry but its the truth
    Giants still are, though. Stinker today but picked it up late, probably would have won if they had gotten that stop on 3rd & long.

My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Eagles are still in play to win it, tbh... but they have the Patriots next week so nah... I just see the Redskins falling apart late.

My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    I'll take the playoffs for a team that has looked terrible the last two season, and for a team that is rebuilding with one of the best GM's who built those super bowl Niners and Seahawks teams.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    Great week to be a Redskins fan...
    Once OP made this thread it was an automatic 'Skins victory.

OP...can you make a Falcons thread for me? Thanks in advance

My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    Eagles are still in play to win it, tbh... but they have the Patriots next week so nah... I just see the Redskins falling apart late.
    If the Redskins win next Monday, and win 2 out of 3 against the Bears, Bill and Eagles we will be in great shape that the last game against the Cowboys might not even matter . I'm more afraid of the Giants. Think the Giants might win their next two games, but have two tough games against the Panthers and Vikings after that. Eagles still have Patriots, Bills and Cardinals.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Once OP made this thread it was an automatic 'Skins victory.

OP...can you make a Falcons thread for me? Thanks in advance
    Bump my 13-3/14-2 Falcons thread that I made from when they were 4-0, tbh

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    If the Redskins win next Monday, and win 2 out of 3 against the Bears, Bill and Eagles we will be in great shape that the last game against the Cowboys might not even matter . I'm more afraid of the Giants. Think the Giants might win their next two games, but have two tough games against the Panthers and Vikings after that. Eagles still have Patriots, Bills and Cardinals.
    Eagles will lose to Pats and Cardinals but might win out other than that (Giants week 17?)

Giants will lose to Panthers and Vikings and might lose to the Jets next week in a neutral setting against a team fighting for a wild card in the AFC. (Eagles week 17?)

Cowboys... jesus. Redskins play them twice which is a huge gift.

Redskins have by far the easiest schedule partially by virtue of being the last place team last year. Bears still might be fighting for wild card, though, so who knows.

Eagles will lose to Pats and Cardinals but might win out other than that (Giants week 17?)

Giants will lose to Panthers and Vikings and might lose to the Jets next week in a neutral setting against a team fighting for a wild card in the AFC. (Eagles week 17?)

Cowboys... jesus. Redskins play them twice which is a huge gift.

Redskins have by far the easiest schedule partially by virtue of being the last place team last year. Bears still might be fighting for wild card, though, so who knows.
    Cowboys will win one of the redskin games.......

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Cowboys will win one of the redskin games.......
    The sad part is, if they win the one next week there'll be a bunch of kids here who actually believe the Cowboys have life and can win out and make the playoffs especially if the Giants lose to the Jets...

Post Count
    Only if he's better than anything they can get in the draft. Not sure that's the case. If that O line can protect Romo's corpse, they can protect a rookie.

Post Count
    The sad part is, if they win the one next week there'll be a bunch of kids here who actually believe the Cowboys have life and can win out and make the playoffs especially if the Giants lose to the Jets...
    That's Cowboys fans every Monday after a win.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    That's Cowboys fans every Monday after a win.
    like all 3 Mondays?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    If the Cowboys can beat the Redskins both times... according to my math, the Eagles can win the division provided they win week 17 in New York. Else, it'll depend on how many games New York loses.

Post Count
    I'm sure Super Bowl was mentioned a lot around this town after all three victories, even the Miami one.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I'm sure Super Bowl was mentioned a lot around this town after all three victories, even the Miami one.
    After special teams came up with a blocked punt and scored against the Eagles to go up 13–0, yes. After Hicks rammed Romo's collarbone a few minutes later... naw bro.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    blowing a 13 point lead to Ryan Fitzmagic
    5-7
    gui ude27
    people thinking this Giants team is anything like the 2007 or 2011 Giants.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    blowing a 13 point lead to Ryan Fitzmagic
    5-7
    gui ude27
    people thinking this Giants team is anything like the 2007 or 2011 Giants.
    Stupid ass decision to go for it on 4th & goal from the 4 yard line. You HAVE to take the points there. Take the points and you win the game. Offense and defense for NYG were both good today until after Eli's game changing pick in the redzone midway through the 4th after the Giants had engineered a 9 minute, 17 play drive.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    ODB is just on another level

Thread Information