Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    it's actually not a debate but common knowledge.. I'm just stating a not so shocking fact.
    you're the least credible poster in this forum. Whenever someone sees your post they either A) on you, or B) ignore your post and look for the next credible post.

All you do up here is state some dumbass fact like Glennon is elite and then disappear to support your case.

it's actually not a debate but common knowledge.. I'm just stating a not so shocking fact.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Dude, what do you have against reality? Stop the fantasy bull , ok guy? Yes and YES the Panthers are looking great in 2015, ok? Just stop acting like a teenage boy over it, ok? No and NO they aren't winning because of the passing of Cam Newton, ok? Just look at the stats, what do we see, well?

The Panthers have a big back in Stewart, a great TE in Olsen, a mobile QB who can throw a football 70 yards in the air and a suffocating defense. And they have played a lot of home games. Ok guy, keep it real.
    Translation

I'm a got

Need better wr
    Think az destroys them
    agree

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Ya, they sure showed work against Landry Jones.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    you're the least credible poster in this forum. Whenever someone sees your post they either A) on you, or B) ignore your post and look for the next credible post.

All you do up here is state some dumbass fact like Glennon is elite and then disappear to support your case.

your 12year old kid smack talk is pretty entertaining

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Translation

I'm a got
    Why not simply deal in reality and cool the hero worship bull , ok asshole? It looks stupid, got it?

Dumb kids on computers, not good.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    No Lyfe, why do you get upset when people talk bad about Newton? It's rather comical

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Ebb and flo, ebb and flo. The draft is set up so the losing teams get the top picks for a reason , and it does even it's self out to a point. The good teams picking late for years will catch up to them.

The 60 Packers, the 70 Steelers, the 80 Niners, the Pats. There was a time the Steelers were a laughing stock, they had one great player a monster fullback named John Henry Johnson, yep, he's in the HOF.

Now it's Carolina's turn, no big deal, most teams have a good season sometime. No need to act goofy over it. Considering in 2010 they went 2-14.

Thread Information