My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Fatguero

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Both barca and real have scouts today in Sevilla to watch Dybala play.

Barca already looking for an Argie who is a bit more Alpha
    Leave mascherano out of this!

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    will the messi era be known as the ONLY era in argentine football where they didn't win a SINGLE trophy?

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    will the messi era be known as the ONLY era in argentine football where they didn't win a SINGLE trophy?
    Didnt know Messi played in the NT since 93

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Didnt know Messi played in the NT since 93
    I thought argentineans considered messi worthy enough of saying he's defined an era in argentine football, like maradona, kempes/passarella, batistuta/simeone, ... sad to see that they are giving up on him, I guess 3 finals losses took their toll tbh

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    I thought argentineans considered messi worthy enough of saying he's defined an era in argentine football, like maradona, kempes/passarella, batistuta/simeone, ... sad to see that they are giving up on him, I guess 3 finals losses took their toll tbh
    He only played in half of Arg's ringless era fwiw.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    He only played in half of Arg's ringless era fwiw.
    true tbh, let's hope they do well in russia, messi needs that ring badly, otherwise history will have penaldo over him and that would be a crime against football

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Barça is set up front, Madrid wants Hazard - Cristiano - Bale up front. Dybala may end in Atleti or stay in Juve.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    true tbh, let's hope they do well in russia, messi needs that ring badly, otherwise history will have penaldo over him and that would be a crime against football
    History never will, penaldo didn't even play In the final. Messi is far far ahead of penaldo.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    History never will, penaldo didn't even play In the final. Messi is far far ahead of penaldo.
    the past years have fallen more on penaldo's side then on mistys : rings, ballons, goals. People recollect the end more than the beginning. Both players and their teams are quite unlikeable from a human standpoint imo, just rushing the ref and crying 24/7 while diving and fouling like assholes (last one is especially real , but suarez and neymar are starting to annoy me with their offensive fouls). I'd red card all these gots into oblivion, but money talks ..

this year is also real's year again, it's just looks like a real ring, they'll always have the upper psychological hand over atletico, monaco will fold and juventus is their only hurdle, and you know a final in england won't favor juventus (style, reffing, star power etc).

Thread Information