Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Boise State Broncos
    Post Count
    Aggy West

Dude, are ya simply re ed? They lost their QB and center, ok? How many times was the snap blown?

What really is wrong with this weirdo?

Post Count

Post Count

My Team
    Boise State Broncos
    Post Count
    Dude, are ya simply re ed? They lost their QB and center, ok? How many times was the snap blown?

What really is wrong with this weirdo?
    TCU lost their QB, as well. Oh, and this is the injury list they've had to deal with all year:

Oregon blew a 31-point lead to a team of backups. They choked, plain and simple, Old got. Aren't you a USC bandwagoner, BTW? Why are you sucking Nike U's s all of a sudden?

TCU lost their QB, as well. Oh, and this is the injury list they've had to deal with all year:

Oregon blew a 31-point lead to a team of backups. They choked, plain and simple, Old got. Aren't you a USC bandwagoner, BTW? Why are you sucking Nike U's s all of a sudden?
    A lot different preparing for a game with back ups than losing players in the game, you do know this...right? So you see having a back up center who hiked the ball in the dirt a half dozen times as choking. hahah!!!!! Hiking to an ...all of a sufdden...backup QB.

And, I'm a Pac12 fan, the QB conference. When USC isn't playing, guess what?

Dude, you ever smile? Why you such a prick 100% of the time about everything, well?

My Team
    Boise State Broncos
    Post Count
    A lot different preparing for a game with back ups than losing players in the game, you do know this...right?
    TCU only had 48 hours to put an entire gameplan together without Boykin.

So you see having a back up center who hiked the ball in the dirt a half dozen times as choking. hahah!!!!!
    I see blowing a 31-point lead as choking, and so does anyone with a functioning brain (which clearly excludes you).

TCU only had 48 hours to put an entire gameplan together without Boykin.

I see blowing a 31-point lead as choking, and so does anyone with a functioning brain (which clearly excludes you).
    48 hours beats the out of 48 seconds to all of us not dedicated to being negative about everything there can ever be. Dude, there is medication ya can take, honest.

Dude, they couldn't even hike the ball, did ya even see the game?

My Team
    Arizona State Sun Devils
    Post Count
    How the did TCU come back? I left the bar I was at with them trailing 28-0 with Oregon having the ball, and just now saw they came back and won. Can't believe I missed that.

How the did TCU come back? I left the bar I was at with them trailing 28-0 with Oregon having the ball, and just now saw they came back and won. Can't believe I missed that.
    Oregon lost both their QB and center, and their replacements stunk it up.

My Team
    Arizona State Sun Devils
    Post Count
    Oregon lost both their QB and center, and their replacements stunk it up.
    Ah. Still, comebacks like that shouldn't happen even in that situation. ty job by Oregon.

Ah. Still, comebacks like that shouldn't happen even in that situation. ty job by Oregon.
    This wasn't just your normal bad job by a couple back ups, this was as bad as I've ever seen it. If the ball wasn't in the dirt the QB had to scoop it up from an inch above it. It was terrible.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    This wasn't just your normal bad job by a couple back ups, this was as bad as I've ever seen it. If the ball wasn't in the dirt the QB had to scoop it up from an inch above it. It was terrible.
    Their D stunk it up second half as well. And if you don't have a backup ready to snap the ball that's bad preparation. Did they replace him during the game? Why not?

Try again.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count

Patterson is one of the top five head coaches the country hands down. Maybe top 3.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Patterson is one of the top five head coaches the country hands down. Maybe top 3.
    Yeah switching shirts was a clutch move

Their D stunk it up second half as well. And if you don't have a backup ready to snap the ball that's bad preparation. Did they replace him during the game? Why not?

Try again.
    I saw what I expected to see, the Ducks kicking TCU's ass....without Boykin. They beat them so badly they actually lost interest. Then down goes their QB and center and they fell apart.

All things equal the Ducks win 24-17.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I saw what I expected to see, the Ducks kicking TCU's ass....without Boykin. They beat them so badly they actually lost interest. Then down goes their QB and center and they fell apart.

All things equal the Ducks win 24-17.
    You are wrong. Oregon lost. They did not beat them.

Why is the backup QB not preparing? Why?
    The most fundamental skill that gets everything underway is the Snap. QB practice varying sequence so the D can't get a rythym, QB changes play during snap count, and you are telling me a Div I football team can't find a guy to snap and block? That is pure and simple BAD coaching. And the coaches ARE a huge part of the team.

Again: Oregon's D was awful 2nd half. And change the GD center if he can't do something so incredibly fundamental. No depth? Well then you are not a good TEAM.

Do you get this? Or is this some strange concept?

Now GFTOH old man.
    Last edited by pgardn; 01-04-2016 at 11:41 PM.

The most fundamental skill that gets everything underway is the Snap. QB practice varying sequence so the D can't get a rythym, QB changes play during snap count, and you are telling me a Div I football team can't find a guy to snap and block? That is pure and simple BAD coaching. And the coaches ARE a huge part of the team.

Again: Oregon's D was awful 2nd half. And change the GD center if he can't do something so incredibly fundamental. No depth? Well then you are not a good TEAM.

Now GFTOH old man.
    One dumb post after another, little man, hahahaha!!!!!!

Dude, Adams/center don't go down the Ducks win the game, and only a fool wouldn't see that.

It works like this stupid, if the offense can't move the ball here comes your D back on the field,ok ya with me. They begin to tire out because the O can't sustain drives, ok ya got that rookie?

How dumb is this guy?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Now GFTOH old man.
    And again...

For those who don't understand snapping the ball or actually seriously working the backup QB.

And again...

For those who don't understand snapping the ball or actually seriously working the backup QB.
    And again....

If your backup center/QB totally suck ya lose, ok?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    And again....

Why do they suck?
    HS football centers can snap the frickn ball.

Bad coaching, no depth, lack of preparation... Loss

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    And again....

And how about your D cratering to a backup QB...

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    And again....

Then they're not better than tcu. It's that simple.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Then they're not better than tcu. It's that simple.
    The obvious.

Avante does not think depth or 2nd teamers working hard is a part of FB. It's easier to make excuses when the opponent is in just as bad if not worse shape from injuries etc... If there was a chance we could pull one recruit from TCU it would help. Instead Oregon makes Patterson look every bit as good as he is and probably better.

Thread Information