Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    David Pick ‏@IAmDPick

RC Buford and Spurs scout, I'm told, attended Red Star vs Mega Leks in ABA finals. LOTS OF NBA PROSPECTS.

foaming at the nostrils raybies's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ivica zubac plays for mega leks. Just one player but my su ion is they are looking for a big.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ivica zubac plays for mega leks. Just one player but my su ion is they are looking for a big.
    Due diligence. I looked him up. Seems an interesting prospect.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like this guy. http://www.draftexpress.com/article/...reakdown-5405/
    He's very young and could be feasible for us.
    Chinook, can you get a thread for http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/...e-Murray-7309/
    dejounte Murray is 32 in draft express. He's projected as a Jamal Crawford type scorer, maybe bc size and ability to create his own shot, might fit a need or us and seems to be in several different spots in different draft boards.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chinook, can you get a thread for http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/...e-Murray-7309/
    dejounte Murray is 32 in draft express. He's projected as a Jamal Crawford type scorer, maybe bc size and ability to create his own shot, might fit a need or us and seems to be in several different spots in different draft boards.
    Done. How's his defense?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Done. How's his defense?
    He has the tools to be good as he has agility, quickness, size and length, rebounds very well and has quick hands, generating steals to the tune of 1.9 per 40, but he's skinny, can be bullied and he wasn't dedicated. He's more of an offensive player with tools to get better defensively. He's a very young kid though, still 19 so he's the kind of guy you draft to mold into what you want over time.

In the all Pac 12, he averaged 16 points, 6 rebounds and 4.5 assists per game. To me that's impressive, reminds me of Anderson stats in terms of guys that give you a bit of everything. As K-Storm said, his combo of youth and potential could make him get drafted as high as the lottery, but in some mocks he's lower.

This paragraph sums him up:

Murray's size, length, creativity, scoring instincts, aggressive mentality and youth give him a nice framework to build off as a prospect, even if he's likely years away from helping a NBA team. A team looking to swing for the fences in the 20-40 range could very well elect to pick him and hope they can develop him into a better player than you typically expect to find in that part of the draft, thanks to his talent-level. They'll have to be very patient, though.
    He's the high upside risky pick. For the spot we are picking at he could be a great get.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Draftexpress profile: http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Isaiah-Briscoe-7140/

Impressive physical tools for a PG: 6'3" with a 6'9" wingspan and 37 inch max vertical. His shooting seems to be really bad though, only 13.5% from 3 and an alarming 46% from the FT line.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

Draftexpress profile: http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Isaiah-Briscoe-7140/

Impressive physical tools for a PG: 6'3" with a 6'9" wingspan and 37 inch max vertical. His shooting seems to be really bad though, only 13.5% from 3 and an alarming 46% from the FT line.
    Dude is going to return to KU for his 2nd year. (He's essentially a poorman' GP II)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wouldn't shock me if SA dumped the pick.

Pop took his brain back. xellos88330's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do the Spurs get the Hornets second round pick?

Transition 3 Willbreaker Captivus's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jessica Camerato Verified account ‏@JCameratoCSN

Melo Trimble will work out with the Sixers on May 25. He will also work out with the Pacers, Bucks, Spurs and Hawks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Alex Kennedy AlexKennedyNBA
    Yesterday, Jaylen Brown said that he met with the Celtics, Bulls, Hawks, Timberwolves, Kings, Spurs and Rockets while at the NBA Combine.

Jeremy Woo ‏@Jeremy_Woo 13h13 hours ago
    Taurean Prince told me he worked out with the Hawks pre-combine and interviewed with ATL, Spurs, Nets, Cavs, Blazers, Wolves, Clips, Lakers.
    Last edited by ace3g; 05-13-2016 at 09:34 PM.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My guy, Brogdon, went 6/12 and 3/8 in 21 minutes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My guy, Brogdon, went 6/12 and 3/8 in 21 minutes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you post this in the Malcolm Brogdon Draft Prospect thread? BTW, if you are interested in him, you should read the Charlottesville Observer article I have linked there. It is pretty lengthy, but it describes his incredible leadership skills/experience. He really is quintessential Spurs material, especially with the team about to suffer from the loss of the leadership that Tim and Manu have provided for so long.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I honestly know nothing about the draft class this season. Is PG, C, SG, the areas of need likely seen if we keep the pick. Gary Payton II based on legacy alone seems interesting. I barely watched college ball this year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Alex Kennedy AlexKennedyNBA
    Yesterday, Jaylen Brown said that he met with the Celtics, Bulls, Hawks, Timberwolves, Kings, Spurs and Rockets while at the NBA Combine.

Jeremy Woo ‏@Jeremy_Woo 13h13 hours ago
    Taurean Prince told me he worked out with the Hawks pre-combine and interviewed with ATL, Spurs, Nets, Cavs, Blazers, Wolves, Clips, Lakers.
    This caught my eye. I've seen Jaylen Brown as high as the 5th pick. One board currently has him at the 7th. Spurs along with with Hawks, Nets, Wolves, all with Spurs FO ties, also sniffing around, hmm.

The wolves are projected to be picking in that range. With a glut of young guys already, maybe Thibbs would want some vets to round out their roster.
    Last edited by CGD; 05-14-2016 at 12:26 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Funny to see my boy Pat McCaw listed as a PG. Not sure if they got it wrong or if he is trying to sell himself as a tall PG, but he is definitely a SG in my book.

Still want him as a the Spurs pick regardless.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BballCrazy® ‏@BballCrazy 4m4 minutes ago Chicago, IL
    Josh Hart: Worked out for the Clippers and has workouts scheduled with the Sixers, Hawks, Celtics and Spurs.

BballCrazy® ‏@BballCrazy 2m2 minutes ago Chicago, IL
    Isaiah Miles: Worked out for the Celtics this week and will do so for the Nets on May 19th. The Mavericks, Spurs, Rockets, Bucks and Knicks

BballCrazy® ‏@BballCrazy May 13 Chicago, IL #Spurs, #Warriors, #Nuggets and #Grizzlies are the previously unreported teams interviewing Seton Hall shooting guard Isaiah Whitehead

BballCrazy® ‏@BballCrazy May 12 Chicago, IL #Spurs and #Grizzlies were among the nine teams that interviewed Kentucky sop re point guard Tyler Ulis

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Alex Kennedy retweeted
    1h
    Jessica Camerato @JCameratoCSN
    The 2016 NBA draft combine is a wrap. Here are 10 things learned from Chicago. bit.ly/1Nur72d

Thread Information