Believe.
    Post Count
    Can't really get excited for this one. Just glad Anderson can walk again and Bisping can see with both of his eyes. Two TOSBs.

Post Count
    So now Bisping just assumes Silva was on steroids his whole career. Whatever.. Bisping has looked like the last 2 years. When you are barely out striking Thales Leites, who's striking was an abomination about 5 years ago, you are getting to the end of the road. Silva even at this stage, should have more than enough to KO Bisping eventually.

Post Count
    Bisping's losses..

Rashad, Hendo, Wandy, Sonnen, Vitor, Kennedy. Rockhold

All hall of fame, or near hall of fame fighters. This fight should be no different, even with Anderson past his prime..

Forgot this fight is on fight pass..

Last edited by ace3g; 02-27-2016 at 12:44 AM.

What in the kind of decision was that? LOL

Post Count
    I have been watching MMA pretty faithfully since 2006, and that has to go down as one of the weirdest fights I have ever seen. Silva thinks he has the fight won at the end of the 3rd. I don't know I have ever seen someone sitting on the cage, with their arms raised and being told the fight is not over before. If Silva had put the pressure on for the entire fourth round he gets the finish, no question in my mind about that. All that said I had him winning the fight by winning rounds three, four, and five. That might have been the most damage I have ever seen a fighter take in five rounds, and still get their hand raised. Michael technically has a win on his record against Silva, but I didn't really see it that way.

Post Count
    Silva's game of hanging back and waiting for his opponents to make a mistake is not all that effective anymore, because his speed has diminished as has his timing and reflexes.

^ Was going to mention the same thing, Anderson's lapses of aggression at this stage of his career leaves too many opportunities for his opponents.

Post Count
    Watch how he abused Forrest Griffin years back. Every punch Forrest threw, Silva was laughing and mocking him, slipping out of the way and he literally nailed Forrest with any shot he wanted. To this day, that has to be the most embarrassing loss for any fighter ever in MMA. But today he does not pull the trigger when he should, and often misses when he finally does..

Plus he was on the steroids.

Believe.
    Post Count
    It's not so much a case of Bisping winning this fight as it is Silva losing it by himself. It's on him. There was absolutely no indication that Herb had stopped the fight at any point btw.

Thread Information