Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    What a dumbass

My Team
    Penn State Nittany Lions
    Post Count
    You'd think a senior in college with 4 years of African American studies under his belt would know better.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Yep.

And you watch yourself tonight. I'm staying home to avoid any possible altercations that will threaten my NFL status.

Supposed to be a News conference at 9 am by SA police chief. I don't think they call these pressers to say it was a big mistake.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Press conference clear.

Boykin out of the game per Oregon paper.

"Fck my teammates I'm off to the NFL combines. I hope I am forgiven for being a senior leader and an idiot"

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Yep.

And you watch yourself tonight. I'm staying home to avoid any possible altercations that will threaten my NFL status.

Supposed to be a News conference at 9 am by SA police chief. I don't think they call these pressers to say it was a big mistake.
    I'm staying on familiar ground for sure. Headed to my local draft house to watch the game at 3 and then I'm headed to the bar up the street which is walking distance. Cover band is decent tonight and their New Year's Eve food spread is pretty good. For a ten dollar cover it's hard to beat.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I'm staying on familiar ground for sure. Headed to my local draft house to watch the game at 3 and then I'm headed to the bar up the street which is walking distance. Cover band is decent tonight and their New Year's Eve food spread is pretty good. For a ten dollar cover it's hard to beat.
    Sounds good.
    Stay safe.

It's not going to be about this too much down the road, it's about what he does next. Who didn't up at that age, but he can't be a.. up. So it will be about what happens next.

Thread Information