Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    When West Virginia is your saving grace to get one more bowl win so you don't just have 1 bowl win for the season,,,,,you in trouble,,,

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Mississippi State Bulldogs
    Post Count
    My wife is an Ole Miss fan. She has a "House Divided" decal on her car. It's 1/2 Ole Miss and 1/2 Miss. St.

My good friend is an Ole Miss fan....yet he graduated from Miss. St. He roots for both schools. It's not as uncommon as you think.

Dumbjohn in full meltdown mode.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    My wife is an Ole Miss fan. She has a "House Divided" decal on her car. It's 1/2 Ole Miss and 1/2 Miss. St.

My good friend is an Ole Miss fan....yet he graduated from Miss. St. He roots for both schools. It's not as uncommon as you think.

Dumbjohn in full meltdown mode.
    incest conference
    dip s rooting for a conference rival

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Quarterback challenged

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

S&B

Big 12 defense is giving up over 42 points a game in the bowls so far and we still have the 2nd half of the Oregon game and West Virginia game to go,,,,

My Team
    Post Count

Dumbjohn
    Incest Conference

My Team
    Arizona Wildcats
    Post Count
    Hearing Mac Brown talk makes me wonder how the he was ever a coach. He sounds like a bumbling moron.

Post Count

Dumbjohn
    Incest Conference
    lol, wut???

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Dumbjohn
    Incest Conference
    So which one of those pictures infers either of those fanbases rooting for the other to win? You do realize divided means not rooting for each other?

holy

My Team
    Penn State Nittany Lions
    Post Count
    does silver and black have autism?

My Team
    Post Count
    So which one of those pictures infers either of those fanbases rooting for the other to win? You do realize divided means not rooting for each other?

holy
    When I said my house was divided (yes...I know what the it means. My wife roots for UM and I root for MSU) you went straight to the "inbred conference" remark. You did that...not me.

Dumbjohn....

The simple fact that in a "Big 12" thread...you are so worried about the SEC tells me everything I need to know.

You're not going after the Pac12, ACC, or Big 10. Why do you only talk about the SEC???? Because they're in your head....living rent free.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    When I said my house was divided (yes...I know what the it means. My wife roots for UM and I root for MSU) you went straight to the "inbred conference" remark. You did that...not me.

Dumbjohn....

The simple fact that in a "Big 12" thread...you are so worried about the SEC tells me everything I need to know.

You're not going after the Pac12, ACC, or Big 10. Why do you only talk about the SEC???? Because they're in your head....living rent free.
    But you brought up that point to make it seem normal to be rooting for two schools in the same conference. That is one of the many traits of the incest conference. And speaking of living rent free, if your team was doing of worth, like winning championships and no Alabama's don't cont toward your trophy case, then you wouldnt give a about conference pride and coattailing others accomplishments. But no, some of you cucks are making threads about actual conferences that don't go around sucking each other's s

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Maybe they can re-name it the "Daddy Saban and house es conference"

My Team
    Post Count
    But you brought up that point to make it seem normal to be rooting for two schools in the same conference. That is one of the many traits of the incest conference. And speaking of living rent free, if your team was doing of worth, like winning championships and no Alabama's don't cont toward your trophy case, then you wouldnt give a about conference pride and coattailing others accomplishments. But no, some of you cucks are making threads about actual conferences that don't go around sucking each other's s
    For someone who has no conference allegiance (like you claim)...you sure do show up in every single conference thread. Just saying.

And you ALWAYS get the Big 12's back. You even posted ITT a tweet that shows a stat where the Big 12 is #1. What's the difference between what you do and I do?

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    For some reason I never turned that game off double at conference pride, as always.

Has a center ever had that much effect on a game?,,,that Oregon snapper should be run out of the school,,,,,

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    TCU already down 21 vs. Oregon
    the B12's supposedly "defensive minded" team getting assraped on defense
    TCU's offense making Oregon's defense look good when it's sucked all year
    Welp

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Hearing Mac Brown talk makes me wonder how the he was ever a coach. He sounds like a bumbling moron.
    He was a good salesman. He just convinced a bunch of good players to come to his school and they did the rest.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I will never take the SEC's bowl record seriously until the bowl games take away the privileged of giving the conference the decision of which team plays in which bowl game. If the Big 12 could slot their teams in the bowl games that gave each team the best chance at winning I'm sure our record would be much better.

SEC does not play on a level playing field.

Thread Information