Page 14 of 61 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NBA announced today that there like 5 missed calls in the last two minutes of last night's game between GS and Houston, and that one of the missed calls was the no call on Draymond at the end of the game. The NBA announced today that it was a flagrant foul.

Is there a limit on how many flagrants a player can miss before getting suspended for a game in the playoffs?

Does this count towards his technical count? He will most likely be suspended at some point in this playoffs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    trash

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great player and asset to have in a championship team IMO.

Not sure the hate. We had Bruce Bowen.

Eliancito and Raymund are an unstoppable force tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    System player, a product of Curry... He's basically 1st season DeJuan Blair with ACLs...

Has his coach, teammates and himself hyping and begging to get personal accolades, disgusting

He's a fat, undersized Leon Powe, tbh, in the right place at the right time

holy . Just read the OP

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I realize you're saying this in jest, but it's still a classic example of someone misconstruing overrated for not good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Beverly held his arm, you can see it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I realize you're saying this in jest, but it's still a classic example of someone misconstruing overrated for not good.
    OP says "he's a fat, undersized Leon Powe." i dont think i misconstrued much

he has by and large been equally effective this year with curry out of the lineup. that's not to say the warriors are as good as they are with our without him, but green's production and value isn't as dependent on curry as most posters here seem to believe.

they aren't that similar as players, but i see parallels with kawhi, when for years people were dismissing him as a product of a good team rather than giving him credit individually. i think it happens to green here quite a bit.

Hook 'em
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We're 3 wins away from exposing this piece of sh**

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Beverly held his arm, you can see it.
    This was over a week ago. Do you just enjoy arguing?
    And it wasn't even Beverley lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP says "he's a fat, undersized Leon Powe." i dont think i misconstrued much

he has by and large been equally effective this year with curry out of the lineup. that's not to say the warriors are as good as they are with our without him, but green's production and value isn't as dependent on curry as most posters here seem to believe.

they aren't that similar as players, but i see parallels with kawhi, when for years people were dismissing him as a product of a good team rather than giving him credit individually. i think it happens to green here quite a bit.
    Agreed. He actually performs better when the team is without Curry.

So spursfan calling him a system player is as stupid as NBA fan calling kawhi a system player

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed. He actually performs better when the team is without Curry.

So spursfan calling him a system player is as stupid as NBA fan calling kawhi a system player
    Draymond is on a hot streak right now but he's still a glorified role player. He was dog the first 3 games of the playoffs but these last 3 games he's hitting his jump shots. His jump shot is very streaky he's either hot or cold. He lacks the ability to create his own shots. Gets most of his points from being open, off broke plays, tip ins. I doubt he could play at this level for a full year without Curry plus the Warriors two playoff opponents are ty. This is like hyping up the role players that put up great numbers when prime Duncan would be out injured for several games. I still remember how Rasho averaged 14-10 whenever Duncan got injured but it was obvious those numbers were a product of the Spurs system.
    Last edited by daslicer; 05-02-2016 at 12:14 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Raymond is in fact quite underrated by Spurs fans tbh... difficult to deny his impact

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Raymond is in fact quite underrated by Spurs fans tbh... difficult to deny his impact
    That's putting it kindly.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's a very good role player I give him that. He has a Horry or Fisher like impact. Just like those two guys he needs to be on a stacked roster to be effective but on a middle of pack team like the Hornets I don't think he would be as effective.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's a very good role player I give him that. He has a Horry or Fisher like impact. Just like those two guys he needs to be on a stacked roster to be effective but on a middle of pack team like the Hornets I don't think he would be as effective.
    .... smh

Raymond is elite on the defensive end, on offense he gives 14 ppg and 7 assists ( he is 7th in the league in apg) and shoots a solid .39 from 3s. His on/off are quite outstanding but yet Spurs fans consider him like a sort of an average dude of the league... crazy talk

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    .... smh

Raymond is elite on the defensive end, on offense he gives 14 ppg and 7 assists ( he is 7th in the league in apg) and shoots a solid .39 from 3s. His on/off are quite outstanding but yet Spurs fans consider him like a sort of an average dude of the league... crazy talk
    Elite defensively because he's allowed to handcheck and get away with it on every possession along with holding and grabbing much like Rick Fox,and then Artest was allowed to do so when they were with the Lakers. These are the perks you get when you play for the media team. 14 points which all of them are generated by open looks,broke plays, and hustle buckets and few of those points come in garbage time. His FG percentage career wise sucks for a bigman and outside of this year he never has shot above 44 percent. I do think this year is a fluke year shooting wise for him and he will drop down to his career averages next year much like Fisher's '01 playoff run was a fluke. Currently right now for the playoffs his FG percentage is a ty 44 percent and last year he shot even worse at 41 percent. Role player to me is someone who can't create their on offense and relies on others heavily to create for them along with having to play on certain teams to be effective which is Draymond. How many open looks would Draymond get on even an average team like the Hornets that lacks star power to draw attention away from him? Notice even with Draymond playing terrible like he did the first 3 games of the playoffs the Warriors were still 2-1 due to being stacked. He's valuable to the Warriors in the same way Fisher,Horry,Bowen were valuable to their teams but he's not a star like some are making him out to be.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Elite defensively because he's allowed to handcheck and get away with it on every possession along with holding and grabbing much like Rick Fox,and then Artest was allowed to do so when they were with the Lakers. These are the perks you get when you play for the media team. 14 points which all of them are generated by open looks,broke plays, and hustle buckets and few of those points come in garbage time. His FG percentage career wise sucks for a bigman and outside of this year he never has shot above 44 percent. I do think this year is a fluke year shooting wise for him and he will drop down to his career averages next year much like Fisher's '01 playoff run was a fluke. Currently right now for the playoffs his FG percentage is a ty 44 percent and last year he shot even worse at 41 percent. Role player to me is someone who can't create their on offense and relies on others heavily to create for them along with having to play on certain teams to be effective which is Draymond. How many open looks would Draymond get on even an average team like the Hornets that lacks star power to draw attention away from him? Notice even with Draymond playing terrible like he did the first 3 games of the playoffs the Warriors were still 2-1 due to being stacked. He's valuable to the Warriors in the same way Fisher,Horry,Bowen were valuable to their teams but he's not a star like some are making him out to be.
    he cannot create for himself but yet he averages as playing PF 7 assists per game which is top 10 of the league.... hum... ok

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The dude is trash, on both ends.

Keep sucking that warrior

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's no boban tbqh....

He's a nice player but I don't see him beating us without curry to free him up. In a small ball league he's a top big, but with our bigs we should be able to punish him. He's not stopping an aggressive lma for sure, and I hope Diaw can 2.0 on him

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he cannot create for himself but yet he averages as playing PF 7 assists per game which is top 10 of the league.... hum... ok
    Great job deflecting you know what I'm talking about. He can't score points without others creating for him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    .... smh

spursfans are sometimes the most delusional s in the entire nba

Green is elite defender yes, clutch 40% 3pt shooter, can create his own plays and has the most triple doubles in the league.

yet... Green is trash

delusional s

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great job deflecting you know what I'm talking about. He can't score points without others creating for him.
    neither can Aldridge

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    neither can Aldridge
    Aldridge has scored a bunch of times with guys guarding him consistently. He has that running layup move, the fadeaway, along with some post up moves and I have seen him hit the mid range shot when guarded.

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A guy in the top ten in assists needs others creating for him.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A guy in the top ten in assists needs others creating for him.
    Terrible reading comprehension I'll post what I said again "He can't score points without others creating for him."

Thread Information