Page 15 of 61 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
    Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Terrible reading comprehension I'll post what I said again "He can't score points without others creating for him."
    The distinction doesn't suddenly make it less stupid. If he makes buckets off passes, then he's a great shooter. If he makes buckets without assists, then he's a great creator. What he does do is make the team better, with and without Curry. He's a great facilitator, both in the half court and on the break, which makes any characterization that he needs others to create for him nothing less than fully re ed.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He wouldn't be as good defensively if they actually called his screens and his Karl Malone forearm slaps

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    spursfans are sometimes the most delusional s in the entire nba

Green is elite defender yes, clutch 40% 3pt shooter, can create his own plays and has the most triple doubles in the league.

yet... Green is trash

delusional s

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The distinction doesn't suddenly make it less stupid. If he makes buckets off passes, then he's a great shooter. If he makes buckets without assists, then he's a great creator. What he does do is make the team better, with and without Curry. He's a great facilitator, both in the half court and on the break, which makes any characterization that he needs others to create for him nothing less than fully re ed.
    Actually it makes it sound even more stupid to ignore that he can't score his own points without others creating for him.That is why I can't respect him because if he was on a ty to average team where defenses could focus on he would be a non factor. I know your going to spin his great passing but playing on team with several guys who can hit 3's greatly accentuates his ability to get assists. Also it's not re ed to bash his inability to score without being assisted because that's what separates a role player from a good player in my eyes which is what people are debating in this thread about Draymond. If he's on an average team like the Hornets he's averaging 7 points game and 3 assists.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    spursfans are sometimes the most delusional s in the entire nba

Green is elite defender yes, clutch 40% 3pt shooter, can create his own plays and has the most triple doubles in the league.

yet... Green is trash

delusional s
    Come on I never said he was trash I said he was a good role player in the mold of Horry and Fisher. Were Horry and Fisher trash?

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The dude is trash, on both ends.

Keep sucking that warrior

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's no boban tbqh....

He's a nice player but I don't see him beating us without curry to free him up. In a small ball league he's a top big, but with our bigs we should be able to punish him. He's not stopping an aggressive lma for sure, and I hope Diaw can 2.0 on him
    You said something right for once.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The dude is trash, on both ends.

Keep sucking that warrior

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hate the dude, but he is their most important player imo.

I can see them win without Curry, not without him. He gives them confidence/swag that allows them to keep shooting like they do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great job deflecting you know what I'm talking about. He can't score points without others creating for him.
    ok bro

Green is a very solid ball handler and has very solid court vision... so yeah he has the tool to create for himself except with Warriors he does not need to. The primary ball handler is obviously Curry who has huge usage, he scores through the looks created by Curry, does not mean he is not capable to create for himself when needed. Again the fact he does not dominate the ball does not mean he is a role player or that he cannot create for himself.

The comments about him being a role player product of a system is as trash as saying Duncan is great because he plays in a system. Green is actually a big part of this so called system.

But then this is Spurs fans logic... if a dude contribute without chucking this is beautiful basketball, when when an opponent do the same it is but but he cannot create for himself, he is a product of a system, a role player

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP says "he's a fat, undersized Leon Powe." i dont think i misconstrued much

he has by and large been equally effective this year with curry out of the lineup. that's not to say the warriors are as good as they are with our without him, but green's production and value isn't as dependent on curry as most posters here seem to believe.

they aren't that similar as players, but i see parallels with kawhi, when for years people were dismissing him as a product of a good team rather than giving him credit individually. i think it happens to green here quite a bit.
    I was speaking generally.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    some dude Saïd here hes Dejuan Blair with ACLs

That plus OPs re ation making us spurstalk look Bad imo

ElMexicaNoNo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this niglet gonna get maxed out by the Lakeshow in a couple seasons, we'll see how Raymond does with D'Bust and broke back Randle, tbh

Also, I've been one of the biggest critics of Danny this season, don't know where that narrative comes from...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this niglet gonna get maxed out by the Lakeshow in a couple seasons, we'll see how Raymond does with D'Bust and broke back Randle, tbh

Also, I've been one of the biggest critics of Danny this season, don't know where that narrative comes from...
    tbh there isn't a player in the NBA who would look as good if they played for the lakers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbh there isn't a player in the NBA who would look as good if they played for the lakers
    real talk

Just not enough hate for the Worriers in this place, tbh... they're our biggest foes...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    real talk

Just not enough hate for the Worriers in this place, tbh... they're our biggest foes...
    probably cause there are no warriors fans here

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    probably cause there are no warriors fans here
    full of Los Angeles Warriors fans though

Hook 'em
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    3 more wins and then we expose his ass. I also hate that arrogant pric Thompson , and that big head ugly mother er Speights

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    3 more wins and then we expose his ass. I also hate that arrogant pric Thompson , and that big head ugly mother er Speights
    Very unlikable team I would have to say, Green being my worst.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    at this thread after that job by Kawhi

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the only arrogant prick is you got

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    neither can Aldridge
    Profoundly stupid poster who claimed several hours ago that LMA didn't have the ability to create his own offense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what does losing this game has to do with system player Raymond? Spursfan meltdown is hilarious

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he is one weird dude.... wtf lol.. no, the right side of your screen isn't frozen

Thread Information