Page 16 of 61 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    spursfans are the most delusional s in the entire nba

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he is one weird dude.... wtf lol.. no, the right side of your screen isn't frozen

Weird.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he is one weird dude.... wtf lol.. no, the right side of your screen isn't frozen

is that real?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Role player with a great shooting night of 7/20.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Reptilian confirmed.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How does Green not get T'd up for taunting every time he flexes/taunts after making a good play?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How does Green not get T'd up for taunting every time he flexes/taunts after making a good play?
    Because the Warriors have made people watch the NBA again. That's really it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Or berating the officials to their face after every call.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    afraid so haha. so weird man

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Role player with a great shooting night of 7/20.
    yeah don't mention his 14 rebounds and 7 assists

If he was a Spurs how many Spurs fans would call him a system player ? smh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah don't mention his 14 rebounds and 7 assists

If he was a Spurs how many Spurs fans would call him a system player ? smh
    Yeah and I can't ever recall a superstar having a ty shooting percentage for the whole entire playoffs like he has at 42 percent. If anything it shows how ridiculously stacked the Warriors are when he can shoot poorly and they still win. I like to see Draymond have his typical crap shooting nights on an average team like the Hornets and see if they still win. He's a system player in my eyes because I don't see him excelling on any other team besides the Warriors. if he was a Spurs they probably lose the game with that type of shooting since our "superstar" Kawhi shot like crap the other night and you saw the results.
    Last edited by daslicer; 05-04-2016 at 04:03 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah and I can't ever recall a superstar having a ty shooting percentage for the whole entire playoffs like he has at 42 percent. If anything it shows how ridiculously stacked the Warriors are when he can shoot poorly and they still win I like to see Draymond have his typical crap shooting nights on an average team like the Hornets and see if they still win. He's a system player in my eyes because I don't see excelling on any other team besides the Warriors. if he was a Spurs they probably lose the game with that type of shooting since our "superstar" Kawhi shot like crap the other night and you saw the results.
    yet he has an ok TS% of .515... He has similar FG% and TS% than a guy like Westbrick but be my guest and call westbrick a role player... like FG% is the stuff to determine who is or who is not a superstar. So far he has excellent metrics with 11 rpg (with a size of 6'7), 7 apg (playing PF), 2 blks

For the rest I'm pretty sure he would be extremely fine with the Spurs.... and I've never called him a superstar but between superstar and mere role player overrated as , I'm sure there is someting in the middle.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yet he has an ok TS% of .515... He has similar FG% and TS% than a guy like Westbrick but be my guest and call westbrick a role player... like FG% is the stuff to determine who is or who is not a superstar. So far he has excellent metrics with 11 rpg (with a size of 6'7), 7 apg (playing PF), 2 blks

For the rest I'm pretty sure he would be extremely fine with the Spurs.... and I've never called him a superstar but between superstar and mere role player overrated as , I'm sure there is someting in the middle.
    Never been a fan of Westbrick. I agreed with Cuban's definition of a superstar when he applied it to Westbrook. Obviously Westbrook is a legit perennially all-star but I look at him as an inefficient high volume shooter that takes away from his team as evident in game 2 when he nearly shot the spurs back in the game. As much as I dislike Westbrook he would be an all-star player wherever he went. You put him on an average team and they make the leap and become better. Put him on a lottery team and they have a chance to be a playoff team.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's the best big in the NBA, along with being the best leader, tbh..respect..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As much as I dislike Westbrook he would be an all-star player wherever he went. You put him on an average team and they make the leap and become better. Put him on a lottery team and they have a chance to be a playoff team.
    and this is that much different of Green... because ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    would not say he is the best big in the league tbh but he is among the best which is crazy when you consider dude is in fact a forward...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well ElNono thread backfired. It has turned into a shrine for Raymond

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And Pop would neuter him emotional so he would end up like Charles Smith.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's neither. He's not even a true big; he's a pseudo one, who's able to get by as a full time one because of the way the game has evolved.

How a so called Spurs fan could call anyone not named Duncan (leadership doesn't decline) "the best leader", is beyond me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's neither. He's not even a true big; he's a pseudo one, who's able to get by as a full time one because of the way the game has evolved.

How a so called Spurs fan could call anyone not named Duncan (leadership doesn't decline) "the best leader", is beyond me.
    bruh he was defending marc gasol 1 on 1 in last year's playoffs

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bruh he was defending marc gasol 1 on 1 in last year's playoffs
    Bruh, I never said he couldn't perform "big man" tasks and I know you're probably fooled by the burly physique and the beard, but Marc Gasol is one of the softest (and most overrated) players in the league.

Yet another closet Warriors fan, that I see in virtually every thread I click on about them, attempting to pass off your non stop slobbering as respect.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TD 21 with the goods tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    overratedPERIOD

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bruh, I never said he couldn't perform "big man" tasks and I know you're probably fooled by the burly physique and the beard, but Marc Gasol is one of the softest (and most overrated) players in the league.

Yet another closet Warriors fan, that I see in virtually every thread I click on about them, attempting to pass off your non stop slobbering as respect.
    if i say draymond is a good player im a closet warriors fan

the only player i like on the team is curry, i've always been enamored with shooters. i was also a fan of nash, dirk, allen, stojakovic, arenas when they were relevant. just because i dont like them and i'm a spurs fan doesnt mean i have to pretend they're a team and that their players are scrubs

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the only arrogant prick is you got

Thread Information