Page 17 of 61 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's neither. He's not even a true big; he's a pseudo one, who's able to get by as a full time one because of the way the game has evolved.

How a so called Spurs fan could call anyone not named Duncan (leadership doesn't decline) "the best leader", is beyond me.
    Duncan is the best teammate in the NBA, but he's not really a vocal leader..Pop is probably the vocal leader for the Spurs, tbh..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Most compe ive player in the league, can win games for his team just by intimidating the other team and getting into the head! lol Spurs fans, talking trash cause they jealous in the Warriors being so strong mentally and tough to beat even if they without Curry and minus double digit points in the fourth while Spurs team the worst team in close games...
    Last edited by kobyz; 05-05-2016 at 03:35 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Should have won the dpoy, has more impact than Kawhi on defense because of his mean streak...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and this is that much different of Green... because ?
    Westbrook is not a system player and would thrive anywhere regardless of system. I see Westbrook being an all-star on any team even the Sixers. I don't see that happening for Draymond. Draymond benefits tremendously on both ends of the floor simply by playing for the Warriors. On defense he's undersized but has the luxury of having two rim protectors in Bogut and Ezeli where most teams don't even have one good rim protector. If he played on an average team like the Hornets he would have a hard time defending with stiffs like Zeller,Jefferson,Kaminski playing next to him. I feel his effectiveness would drop. Also he gets the same defensive perks that Rick Fox and Artest got which is when you play for the media team you are allowed to get away with illegal defensive tactics. Draymond is allowed to hack, grab, and hand check on every possession. Put Draymond on the Hornets he's in foul trouble every game. These are two huge benefits Draymond gets simply by playing for the Warriors.

Offensively career wise he has a terrible FG percentage of 44 which is terrible for a big. This year he shot real well but he has regressed in the playoffs with a ty shooting percentage of 42. He's a player when it comes to scoring points can only score off broke plays, garbage buckets, being wide open, and off of the attention guys like Curry and Klay get. On average team that doesn't have a bunch of great offensive players he would not be getting any easy buckets with the defense being able to lock in on him and thus being ineffective. Draymond's strength on the offensive end is that his passing is elite but again he benefits from having GOAT shooters in Curry and Klay, along with several above average shooters plus great team chemistry. On an average team like Hornets I don't think he's averaging 7 assists but more like 3-4 a game playing with guys like Walker,Lin,Lee,Batum.

In a nuts Draymond is a solid player with a unique skill set but on the Warriors his talents get enhanced.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Westbrook is not a system player and would thrive anywhere regardless of system. I see Westbrook being an all-star on any team even the Sixers. I don't see that happening for Draymond. Draymond benefits tremendously on both ends of the floor simply by playing for the Warriors. On defense he's undersized but has the luxury of having two rim protectors in Bogut and Ezeli where most teams don't even have one good rim protector. If he played on an average team like the Hornets he would have a hard time defending with stiffs like Zeller,Jefferson,Kaminski playing next to him. I feel his effectiveness would drop. Also he gets the same defensive perks that Rick Fox and Artest got which is when you play for the media team you are allowed to get away with illegal defensive tactics. Draymond is allowed to hack, grab, and hand check on every possession. Put Draymond on the Hornets he's in foul trouble every game. These are two huge benefits Draymond gets simply by playing for the Warriors.

Offensively career wise he has a terrible FG percentage of 44 which is terrible for a big. This year he shot real well but he has regressed in the playoffs with a ty shooting percentage of 42. He's a player when it comes to scoring points can only score off broke plays, garbage buckets, being wide open, and off of the attention guys like Curry and Klay get. On average team that doesn't have a bunch of great offensive players he would not be getting any easy buckets with the defense being able to lock in on him and thus being ineffective. Draymond's strength on the offensive end is that his passing is elite but again he benefits from having GOAT shooters in Curry and Klay, along with several above average shooters plus great team chemistry. On an average team like Hornets I don't think he's averaging 7 assists but more like 3-4 a game playing with guys like Walker,Lin,Lee,Batum.

In a nuts Draymond is a solid player with a unique skill set but on the Warriors his talents get enhanced.
    On another team/system he would play his natural position which is SF and not PF. Lol at your terrible for a big or your undersized stuff, thing is he is not a big but a SF that play PF. In fact he would probably have much better stats in another system where he could play his natural position.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if i say draymond is a good player im a closet warriors fan

the only player i like on the team is curry, i've always been enamored with shooters. i was also a fan of nash, dirk, allen, stojakovic, arenas when they were relevant. just because i dont like them and i'm a spurs fan doesnt mean i have to pretend they're a team and that their players are scrubs
    It goes without saying that he's a good player and that they're a good team; that's not up for discussion and not what makes you a closet Warriors fan. Constantly slobbering over them does.

Duncan is the best teammate in the NBA, but he's not really a vocal leader..Pop is probably the vocal leader for the Spurs, tbh..
    Duncan is both. As cliche as it sounds, Duncan's actions (taking significantly less money multiple times, changing his body, repeatedly altering his game and accepting his role, constantly stepping up in big games) have spoken louder than some arrogant, self promoters words.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It goes without saying that he's a good player and that they're a good team; that's not up for discussion and not what makes you a closet Warriors fan. Constantly slobbering over them does.
    i'm admittedly a curry fan. if that makes me a closet warriors fan then so be it. i dont slobber over green. people say he's crap/overrated/should be traded/product of curry and i disagree.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'm admittedly a curry fan. if that makes me a closet warriors fan then so be it. i dont slobber over green. people say he's crap/overrated/should be traded/product of curry and i disagree.
    Again, the constant slobbering over them in virtually every thread I've clicked on regarding them, is what makes you a closet Warriors fan.

You also can't seem to comprehend the difference between overrated and not good. By saying the former, people aren't automatically saying the latter and obviously anyone who is, in this case, shouldn't be taken seriously.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Again, the constant slobbering over them in virtually every thread I've clicked on regarding them, is what makes you a closet Warriors fan.
    oh, if you say so. anytime i need some insight about things i do and don't like, i'll ask you to clarify for me

You also can't seem to comprehend the difference between overrated and not good. By saying the former, people aren't automatically saying the latter and obviously anyone who is, in this case, shouldn't be taken seriously.
    i comprehend the difference pretty easily. i read comments at face value and respond accordingly.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh, if you say so. anytime i need some insight about things i do and don't like, i'll ask you to clarify for me

i comprehend the difference pretty easily. i read comments at face value and respond accordingly.
    Then why the constant slobbering? People know how good they are; constant reminders aren't necessary.

You clearly don't. One can be good or great even, yet still be overrated.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tonight - 37 points, 9 boards, 8 assists, on 8-12 shooting from the 3P line. Someone's going to say it's because they were playing Portland. But Portland didn't sink all those 3-pointers. If the Spurs had someone shooting 8-12 from the arc, you could just about start planning your Championship celebrations right now.

I don't know how over-rated he is, because I don't know how highly he's "rated" or by who. But he's pretty ing good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^closet warriors fan

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tonight - 37 points, 9 boards, 8 assists, on 8-12 shooting from the 3P line. Someone's going to say it's because they were playing Portland. But Portland didn't sink all those 3-pointers. If the Spurs had someone shooting 8-12 from the arc, you could just about start planning your Championship celebrations right now.

I don't know how over-rated he is, because I don't know how highly he's "rated" or by who. But he's pretty ing good.
    stat-padding against the guests, who have no business being in the 2nd round...

hopefully he enjoys the L...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And Pop would neuter him emotional so he would end up like Charles Smith.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count

But, but, but, he's a product of Steph Curry.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In an interview after game 3 he said he thought it was his worst game of the series. It's a pretty good interview tbh

Hook 'em
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2 more wins now until we expose this overrated .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In an interview after game 3 he said he thought it was his worst game of the series. It's a pretty good interview tbh
    That y piece of says that because they lost.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I knew this thread would be bumped immediately after this game. I just have to say to the Draymond supporters have courage to bump this thread when your boy has his typical 6-20 shooting nights.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Expect Curry to be on the Spurs roster when he's about 35-ish on a Steve Kerr/Brent Barry role

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Raymond might look like a mouth breather and act like a punk .. But he is very calculated in his antics and what he says. Like above, can't wait till the Spurs punk his ass. He's a good player, no doubt, just don't like his antics.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't stand him, but he's got talent for passing and I really appreciate players like that. If I am being honest were he in any other team I would probably like him, even if due to being in a crappy team he was indeed underrated. He's a pretty unique guy.

It's really the iness and the antics attached to GSW that really turn me off ans all the favoring from refs he gets. I don't like Klay Thompson either, for those who are coming up to attack me with racist stuff (HH37). In fact, screw all of them GSW!

Why the do we have this thread turned into a shrine meanwhile guys in this forum slam our own players nightly?

Nah screw this overrated dude!

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^closet warriors fan
    Warrior bandwagon fans.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Nah screw this overrated dude!

Thread Information