Page 32 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast
    Shhhh... I'll be gentle. TheDoctor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man this Lakers team could be very good in the near future once those guys mature. Lots of talent and very well coached contrary to Milwaukee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you guys are now seeing 2 things this season. You are seeing Green's defense get exposed without Speight/Ezili/Bogut helping his ass and you are seeing why I have said, "there is only one ball" all ing summer. KD signing to the Warriors was a blessing in disguise to the Spurs and I was the only one to see it. While most of you fak ass fans thought the Warriors were going to go 79-3, I knew with the addition of West/Zaza/Durant they were gonna be ed in the paint. but hey, I know ball.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol Fatass donkey!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they can't stop anybody inside... Pachulia is terrible too...
    No .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you guys are now seeing 2 things this season. You are seeing Green's defense get exposed without Speight/Ezili/Bogut helping his ass and you are seeing why I have said, "there is only one ball" all ing summer. KD signing to the Warriors was a blessing in disguise to the Spurs and I was the only one to see it. While most of you fak ass fans thought the Warriors were going to go 79-3, I knew with the addition of West/Zaza/Durant they were gonna be ed in the paint. but hey, I know ball.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man this Lakers team could be very good in the near future once those guys mature. Lots of talent and very well coached contrary to Milwaukee.
    And all very young, in the same timeline. ... they will be trouble.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No three for curry

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keep posting dude. I saw your point too and posted something similar (about the redundancy of them adding more scoring, something they were already good at), but not with your conviction.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^
    That Harlem?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Warriors should have kept Bogut and traded Iggy Draymond was supposed to be able to play Center but is now getting exposed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I knew the Bogut loss was gunna hurt. That 10-15 a game of quality D is hard to replace and you thro in the other bigs and gut ya bench like Barbosa..... Plus don't underestimate Walton factor. LIGHT YEARS to the season end but hey why would anyone help out with a big man trade just to help out this lot.

Shhhh... I'll be gentle. TheDoctor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Warriors should have kept Bogut and traded Iggy Draymond was supposed to be able to play Center but is now getting exposed
    Iggy bulletproofed himself by going to Durant's meeting

For now.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Warriors fans after they blowout Clippers - Warriors in Mid season form already, nobody can beat them...After opening lost to Spurs- Warriors have to many new players they need time... After blowout win against OKC- Bring on the Spurs!! After lost to Lakers- Refs killed the Warriors... SMH!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I knew the Bogut loss was gunna hurt. That 10-15 a game of quality D is hard to replace and you thro in the other bigs and gut ya bench like Barbosa..... Plus don't underestimate Walton factor. LIGHT YEARS to the season end but hey why would anyone help out with a big man trade just to help out this lot.
    They may not have a choice. I've been questioning a lot of NBA trades for decades now. It's to the point that I believe some trades happen because the league forces garbage teams to give their best players to historic franchises and money makers. If we see a Anthony Davis for Thompson/Iguadala trade, I'm ing done with the NBA because I'd know that piece of Adam Silver would have demanded the Pelicans to give him up and promised them 3 #1 picks.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Kind of a strange bump, tbh. Green is leading the team in rebounds (10.8), assists (7.2) and blocks (2.0) and is coming off his best game of the season. I guess it's easier to blame an easy target like Green instead of Curry and Thompson who shot a combined 9-35 and 2-20 from 3pt range.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kind of a strange bump, tbh. Green is leading the team in rebounds (10.8), assists (7.2) and blocks (2.0) and is coming off his best game of the season. I guess it's easier to blame an easy target like Green instead of Curry and Thompson who shot a combined 9-35 and 2-20 from 3pt range.
    No one is blaming him. we're just saying he's not this super hero that can guard centers and every position on the floor without Bogut

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How do you get destroyed by Julian Randle?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How do you get destroyed by Julian Randle?
    so are you officially hopping off the Warriors bandwagon and becoming a Spurs fan again?

We got no chance.

Lol at NBA roster building. A complete joke.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now we see contrary to his moms belief who the real D player of the year was the years Kawhi got the award, well deserved.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What are you saying? That the king of triple-doubles (how many he has this season, BTW?), gets blown the out unless Curry holds his hand? That's pretty much what the OP says, tbh...

Chillin' like a villain... TampaDude's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dubs miss Bogut and his illegal screens.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    so are you officially hopping off the Warriors bandwagon and becoming a Spurs fan again?
    mid covered his back by changing his mind like the stupid coward that he is...

7/4/16:
    10/5/16:
    I'll retract my first statement in this thread

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    What are you saying? That the king of triple-doubles (how many he has this season, BTW?), gets blown the out unless Curry holds his hand? That's pretty much what the OP says, tbh...
    Do you watch basketball through a telescope? You called him a fat Leon Powe (http://www.espn.com/nba/player/_/id/3023/leon-powe) and a first year DeJuan Blair with no ACL's (http://www.espn.com/nba/player/stats...5/dejuan-blair). I mean, if you're gonna make up, at least get your comparisons right. BTW, nothing wrong with being a system player but your analogies are piss poor to the core. By your logic, Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love are system players because they have zero playoff appearances without Lebron holding their hand.

I don't recall anyone jumping to conclusions that DG was/is the best player on the Warriors or and that the team doesn't run through Curry. Although, I will say that if Blair was putting up DG type numbers for the Spurs regardless of his shortcomings, he would have been immortalized in this forum.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    mid covered his back by changing his mind like the stupid coward that he is...

7/4/16:

10/5/16:
    I'm on board. I think we beat them up inside.

Thread Information