Page 36 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This deserves a bump...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've been saying for along time that teams need to make him pay for cheating so far off his man. He's so obsessed with making a play on the ball, especially in the 4th, that he constantly leaves his man all alone.

Teams need to factor that in when they are trying to get a bucket. He does it all game but teams should exploit it in 4th.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

One day this going to torpedo that team from inside, for good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess I look like a genius for my comments in the off season for adding Durant. While all of Spurstalk wanted to give them the le, I said they will be worse this year and explained thoroughly HOW they were going to be worse.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I am going to call this already: Durbeta will dip out of Golden State the moment he wins a le..I just don't think his soft ass will spend the rest of his career with essentially a role player getting a licence to tell him off after each miscue..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^

The cancer potential of Raymond is real..let'em start losing more frequently and you'll see how his nasty and negative leadership style backfire on the team....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cheating wins championships.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Draymond can now see first hand Durant has choking in his blood.

But he also has nary room since he got suspended for an NBA finals game and cost his team the series.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think it's good for Durant. He's fragile and needs to toughen up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^

The cancer potential of Raymond is real..let'em start losing more frequently and you'll see how his nasty and negative leadership style backfire on the team....
    Did you cut these vids yourself? These are mad-overblown. Draymond just looks like he's pissed any time he talks, and Durant is going to respond defensively to anything. I think Green was telling him to not OKC it up by isoing then passing it once he realizes he can't score in hopes his teammates can bail him out. The question is going to be will KD grown tired of Draymond "teaching him how to win", especially considering that Draymond pissed away a critical point down the stretch. We'll see. The Warriors haven't begun to feel pressure yet, and there are a number of potential cracks worth watching once that happens.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^

It's more likely that Durant is the cancer.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Raymond's just pissed off at Durant for exposing him as a scrub who throws up air balls. We'll see more of such jawing when the Ls start piling up.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you cut these vids yourself? These are mad-overblown. Draymond just looks like he's pissed any time he talks, and Durant is going to respond defensively to anything. I think Green was telling him to not OKC it up by isoing then passing it once he realizes he can't score in hopes his teammates can bail him out. The question is going to be will KD grown tired of Draymond "teaching him how to win", especially considering that Draymond pissed away a critical point down the stretch. We'll see. The Warriors haven't begun to feel pressure yet, and there are a number of potential cracks worth watching once that happens.
    Are you watching same thing I'm watching?

Looks like Durant has had enough talk from a garbage player to me. Durant telling him he can't play that with him. This is very telling.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    KD even picks up his shorts like "you wanna fight" type of mentality. Easy "cues" guys. Only non-intelligent basketball fans will miss this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess I look like a genius for my comments in the off season for adding Durant. While all of Spurstalk wanted to give them the le, I said they will be worse this year and explained thoroughly HOW they were going to be worse.
    And exactly how is that?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's funny how Green seems to have a similar personality to Westbrook. Not surprisingly, it isn't meshing well with Durant.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apparently, people are praising how beautiful the Wizards offense is looking under Brooks now. It's not a good sign for Russ and KD that they seem to be the same no matter the system.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's funny how Green seems to have a similar personality to Westbrook. Not surprisingly, it isn't meshing well with Durant.
    Green has a similar personality but only a fraction of the talent.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, Westbrook and Draymond are both scrappers and are very compe ive - if obnoxious and stupid. Durant isn't a terribly compe ive person and is very soft.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's more likely that Durant is the cancer.
    this

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can see the dubs moving dray if he keeps this up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can see the dubs moving dray if he keeps this up.
    They was an article some time ago saying he and Kerr really get along because he's such a stubborn donkey.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They was an article some time ago saying he and Kerr really get along because he's such a stubborn donkey.
    He's the one holding the team together. Curry, Thompson, and Durant are all super-talented featherdusters, and no one else really matters. Without the vague amount of gristle Draymond provides this team wouldn't be nearly as good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's the one holding the team together. Curry, Thompson, and Durant are all super-talented featherdusters, and no one else really matters. Without the vague amount of gristle Draymond provides this team wouldn't be nearly as good.
    I meant to say don't get along, to the point that Kerr can't stand him.

Thread Information