Page 42 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 1513
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Comparing antiquated 3 point shooters with Curry, Durant, and Klay.
    allen is the goat shooter outside of curry (most 3pm ever, including clutch shots)... and pierce is #4 all time in 3 pointers made

and green was leading GSW to playoff wins last year even when curry was out (and obviously, durant wasn't on the team). you act like he shrivels up and sucks when the other guys miss games. sure, he benefits from their presence (who wouldn't?) but he's still a very good player when they're out. that's not even in question unless you just make up off the top of your head because it sounds nice for your argument

green wouldn't be a good #1 offensive option, but i dont think that's required to be an all-star, especially when you're an elite defender

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    posters are letting personal feelings impact their judgment. green is a mouth-breathing, unlikeable, dirty pos, but he's a very good player

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In the future, I'd like to see the officials call Green for a foul when he blocks dunks. He likes to use his forearm to get leverage on his jump and bring the dunker down for a block. He did it twice today and probably countless other times.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    posters are letting personal feelings impact their judgment. green is a mouth-breathing, unlikeable, dirty pos, but he's a very good player
    Disagreement has nothing to do with feelings influencing judgment. Sounds like you are letting your ego get the better of you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Disagreement has nothing to do with feelings influencing judgment. Sounds like you are letting your ego get the better of you.
    when the counterpoints are fabricated or irrational (as in claiming ray allen and paul pierce aren't all-time shooters)... it's not objective at that point, and it's known that dabom has personal disdain towards draymond because he's sensitive to any player that gets kawhi comparisons in any way

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude is still fluffing raymond?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well even if that was the case he was still considered an undisputed all-star this year, why? The hype machine.

And I think last year was more out of the norm for him than this year. Career year last year but has seemingly come back down to earth. 42% this year, 44% two years ago, 43.5% for his career. That's Tony Allen-esque.
    Tony Allen is an awful 3pt shooter but he still has a 47.5 FG%.

Draymond's percentages are on par with the likely MVP (Westbrook). Maybe Draymond needs to find a team that will let him chuck up 20+ shots a night.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    arguing tony allen is a better offensive player than green... seriously?

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Should be 3x DPOY by now tbh

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi literally could defend better with a cardboard cut out instead of his starting pg.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    arguing tony allen is a better offensive player than green... seriously?
    If you're responding to me try re-reading.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i hate raymond more than anything else (well, not as much as dabom) ... but people here playing down his superior defensive impact are only watching Kawhi with pink goggles

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    System player, a product of Curry... He's basically 1st season DeJuan Blair with ACLs...

Has his coach, teammates and himself hyping and begging to get personal accolades, disgusting

He's a fat, undersized Leon Powe, tbh, in the right place at the right time
    OP dropping truth nukes per day usual.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I'd still take "antiquated" Ray Allen over known playoff chokers like Stephanie, Durbeta and Klaynus, tbh.
    Today's NBA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Raymond doesn't give a about bullying the beta in front of everyone ..Holy look at KD submissiveness ..

Not in POs roster NameLess Scrub's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Raymond can get away anytime, there was another play during the first half that got away with murder, it was a block on Krabbe I think, slaps elbows, wrists and nobody says a thing.
    He then proceeds to gloat like he's a GOAT shot blocker

Not in POs roster NameLess Scrub's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To add to that, he also gets away with blatant screaming in officials face after every damn call against him. It one thing to argue calls. It another to point in their faces and scream right at them, and have them actually walk far away just to avoid given him the T's.

It's WWE level enabling.
    And people were complaining that the refs decided the Finals by suspending him

DeJuan Blair cost the Mavs a series too, tbh... 'impactful' is relative... just sayin'...
    A punch in the nuts is pretty impactful.

In the future, I'd like to see the officials call Green for a foul when he blocks dunks. He likes to use his forearm to get leverage on his jump and bring the dunker down for a block. He did it twice today and probably countless other times.
    +1
    Last edited by NameLess Scrub; 04-17-2017 at 09:44 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Draymond is an annoying piece of , but there's no denying that he's a top 3 defensive player in the league and is still a net positive on offense. He's a top 15-20 player in the league. Would you want him as the 1st option on your team? Of course not...that doesn't mean he doesn't have a huge impact on games and isn't an all-star caliber player.

That being said, I think it's a shame that he's going to get DPOY over Gobert. Gobert definitely deserves it IMO.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Draymond is an annoying piece of , but there's no denying that he's a top 3 defensive player in the league and is still a net positive on offense. He's a top 15-20 player in the league. Would you want him as the 1st option on your team? Of course not...that doesn't mean he doesn't have a huge impact on games and isn't an all-star caliber player.

That being said, I think it's a shame that he's going to get DPOY over Gobert. Gobert definitely deserves it IMO.
    I always see you snobbing other team players.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this overrated piece of . Probably one of the most overrated defenders of all time. Spurs need to go hard at this punk .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bump, tbh... dude is all hype... bailed out by Curry again, should've fouled out 3 times in this game, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Amazing role player.

Unquestionable all-star and Top 15 player is a bit much though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like Dabom said, supposedly guarding 1-5

can't guard Kawhi. Period.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Besides one game. I have yet to see the Warriors stop Kawhi. EVER.
    Isn't raymond supposed to defend the 1-5? Why isn't he ever on Kawhi?
    Like Dabom said, supposedly guarding 1-5

can't guard Kawhi. Period.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Never forget, ST. This got started the game thread with Kawhi's "healed ankle" in the le.

got.

Thread Information