My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a little .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wasn't that blatant tampering?
    Technically, yes. Textbook example. League doesnt give a or either dont wanna play big brother to all the players. Its problematic to monitor to say the least.

However, if you admit it to the media that you did it then the league should make an example. If the sixers or some team was involved they might set an example. But not with the cash cow.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obviously in this thread I have said a bunch of times this guy is glorified role player but I will give him some credit. He's the greatest con artist to ever to play in the NBA. I have never seen an athlete with the great bull ting skills that he has when it comes to manipulating people. He was able to manipulate his teammates in the '14-'15 season and become the leader of the team despite being an unproven role player. He was able to manipulate the media and coaches into believing he was a legit all-star. His biggest achievement out all of them was being able to manipulate Durant to sign with the Warriors.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obviously in this thread I have said a bunch of times this guy is glorified role player but I will give him some credit. He's the greatest con artist to ever to play in the NBA. I have never seen an athlete with the great bull ting skills that he has when it comes to manipulating people. He was able to manipulate his teammates in the '14-'15 season and become the leader of the team despite being an unproven role player. He was able to manipulate the media and coaches into believing he was a legit all-star. His biggest achievement out all of them was being able to manipulate Durant to sign with the Warriors.
    Yet he still wouldnt have gotten oit of wcf w healthy sa

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yet he still wouldnt have gotten oit of wcf w healthy sa
    I definitely agree.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't even keep mommy in check...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not the refs fault that your son was terrible tonight

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like I said earlier he is the greatest con artist to ever play in the league. He was able to con the refs out of getting ejected when they called a tech on him. I have never seen a player do that before.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I´ve never seen something like this, seriously he had a Technical foul and then it was transferred to Kerr.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This piece of hacks the out of everyone he defends and these announcers say great contest every time? Can he play defense at all without pushing and shoving his man? Oh wait, he's undersized and fiery so he should be given the benefit of the doubt. This bum ain't as a defender compared to Kawhi, who gets no benefit and has to actually play fundamental defense while this gets away with Murder.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FkLA ^ thats what i'm talking about

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As versatile of a defender he is, he is still and undersized tweener forward.. Aldridge will go ape on him in a 7 game series...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well he did shut down LMA in the post. But I guess Harden and Curry did too.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I do think Green is a good system defender. Basically he's a system player. But he actually has an easier job then say Kawhi or Gobert. Kawhi is a perimeter defender. Given the hand checking rules, guarding pg, sg, and sf on the perimeter is the toughest defensive assignment. Second toughest is guarding the rim. That's Gobert trying to intimidate shots the perimeter players get at the rim. Green just guards low end centers and power forwards on the blocks. Most of those guys don't have back to the basket moves and are too slow to abuse Green on the perimeter. But he's a great player bc he plays on GSW and media loves GSW.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They call everything on the perimeter now. They call nothing in the post now.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

His TS% without one player even though he gets to play with other very talented players

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

His TS% without one player even though he gets to play with other very talented players
    looks like its pretty constant across the entire team ... using this to single out green is re ed

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Except he is the only allstar to go from to pedestrian numbers.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count

McCaw = product of Curry

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

this getting in Top 10 lists is pretty pathetic.

Losing to the Kings at home ..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

His defense is also overrated. He couldn't stop Bogodonavic from getting into the paint for the easy layup to win the game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His defense is only good because of the media reputation. Ref's let him get away with far more than he should. He is extremely physical one on one. He does have good iq and rotates well. But getting the award last season over Gobert was a joke.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

11 3 pt shots... wow
    Dude though he was a real shooter heh? the assists don't impress me either. Gasol and Kyle are capable of similar numbers on any given night with a depleted Spurs roster the past 20 games that has been playing rookies, 2nd year players, and undrafted agents, with Patty not shooting well, while also winning some games.
    Last edited by SAGirl; 11-28-2017 at 10:36 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They are the most elite role players there are, not true franchise quality players. People still underestimate how good Curry/KD are and their gravity and how much that helps on both ends.

Klay/Dray are very good players but they are given too much credit as stand-alone talents.

Thread Information