Page 5 of 61 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    A bigger version of Lance Stephenson w/ the Pacers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Draymond Green is overrated. He may be getting some excellent numbers but he's a classic example of a player who is a product of his system. Just like Lance Stephenson when he was on the Pacers. It can't be that hard for anybody to rack up assists when you're throwing the ball to Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson.. In my opinion I don't think he would do as well on a different team. I don't think anybody seriously thinks he's in the same class as players like Paul George, James Harden, or Anthony Davis.. That seems ridiculous. If I was making a team from scratch, I wouldn't even take him before Cousins or Aldridge...
    Last edited by G-Dawgg; 01-05-2016 at 05:38 PM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the warriors need to trade or bench him

he doesn't fit
    this!!!1

808s & Heartbreak Kool Bob Love's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thread back fire. OP didn't learn in 2013.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Dubs statkeepers ..not surprised, happened last season with Westbrook and plenty of folks mentioned it twitter..these ers get caught in the "triple double story" which results in home cooking phantom assists to whoever is stat-whoring in the game..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dunno who Raymond Green is. But, Draymond is probably more under-rated than overrated.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Draymond Green is overrated. He may be getting some excellent numbers but he's a classic example of a player who is a product of his system. Just like Lance Stephenson when he was on the Pacers. It can't be that hard for anybody to rack up assists when you're throwing the ball to Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson.. In my opinion I don't think he would do as well on a different team. I don't think anybody seriously thinks he's in the same class as players like Paul George, James Harden, or Anthony Davis.. That seems ridiculous. If I was making a team from scratch, I wouldn't even take him before Cousins or Aldridge...
    boom

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dunno who Raymond Green is. But, Draymond is probably more under-rated than overrated.
    Tell us more.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't he have a monster game with curry out?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can play the System Player card with a bunch of spurs players too tho.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No idea, tbh... I only watched like 2 Warriors games this season

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Webber just declared him the best pf in the west. Too bad the Clipper didn't have the "best" pf in the west last year. Spurs would've easily beat them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Draymond is a super role player though. I dont understand how being a super role player diminishes anyones value tbh.

Like I said entering this season after their championship last year I claimed he was a top 15 player in this league.. But vanilla fans were to caught up with stats.
    Link?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    No idea, tbh... I only watched like 2 Warriors games this season

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    somebody bump this thread when Raymond has lame crying like Obama, after the Warriors/Spurs series... that is, if the Spurs don't drop to OKC or Minny first.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    somebody bump this thread when Raymond has lame crying like Obama, after the Warriors/Spurs series... that is, if the Spurs don't drop to OKC or Minny first.
    "the Warriors need to background check their players, all our spurs are high class citizens."

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vs the Rockets. The Rockets were allowing back-door cuts all night long.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't watch the game but Green has the most inflated assist numbers of all time. Best off ball players that do 90% of the work and 4 on 3 action because he plays with the best shooter ever.

One great part about his game though is his ability to get a rebound and push it up court quickly.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    You misspelled Danny Green.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A triple double tonight. The 8th of the season. If we had our PF being a triple double threat nightly we'd be a different team. Not that I think he's a good fit for us, but his talent and his fit with his team can't be denied.

i don't like his personality at all, but he has a compe ive spirit that reminds me of legends like Manu. He is that compe ive.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A triple double tonight. The 8th of the season. If we had our PF being a triple double threat nightly we'd be a different team. Not that I think he's a good fit for us, but his talent and his fit with his team can't be denied.

i don't like his personality at all, but he has a compe ive spirit that reminds me of legends like Manu. He is that compe ive.
    Our PF isn't a triple double threat nightly because Pop trots out the scrubs when we're up 20 instead of letting the main guys stat pad to and back...

I watched some of that Dubs-Portland game, and they had all the starters out there up 20+ in the 2nd quarter...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You seem salty and this comes off as you being nervous. Not a good look for us

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Raymond plays 33 mins tonight, game was over midway through the 2nd quarter...

Hope Pop was taking notes, that's how you make All Stars...

Thread Information