Page 6 of 61 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast
    MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GSW are known stat padders. Disgusting really.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If LMA/Boris had some problems with Porzingins/Ryan Anderson that doesn't mean Raymond is a real issue for them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I should have accepted cjw's bet after Utah game...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Our PF isn't a triple double threat nightly because Pop trots out the scrubs when we're up 20 instead of letting the main guys stat pad to and back...

I watched some of that Dubs-Portland game, and they had all the starters out there up 20+ in the 2nd quarter...
    I see your point.
    Statpadding hah?
    I guess they don't care about anything else.

I do think Kawhi/LMA have not been afforded the opportunity to statpad this season bc of the young players Pop is developing. We don't know about Timmy/Manu. Next season Boban/Kyle may really need to be counted on and it's better to get them a headstart, + already get them working on weak areas of their games they find in video footage.

Pop always with the long term view.

It is going to be jarring when the vets hang them up no matter what you do, and how you prepare, but it will be worse if you don't prepare.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Our PF isn't a triple double threat nightly because Pop trots out the scrubs when we're up 20 instead of letting the main guys stat pad to and back...

I watched some of that Dubs-Portland game, and they had all the starters out there up 20+ in the 2nd quarter...
    Which of our PF's would be a nightly 3x2 threat even if he got 40 mpg?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow ElNono though.
    Just looked at the box score of tonight's game and the GSW bench was a negative. All of them pretty much. That meant they were getting outscored by the Blazers, so they had to play their main guys. The game was never close once Portland got off to a slow start, and they could not get stops on GSW, but they were also in a kind of shootout of their own scoring 31/35 in the 2nd and 3r Q, trying to make their runs and outscored the GSW bench.
    The 4th Q was a slower scoring affair. I guess the game was never in doubt, but that GSW bench...

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Wow ElNono though.
    Just looked at the box score of tonight's game and the GSW bench was a negative. All of them pretty much. That meant they were getting outscored by the Blazers, so they had to play their main guys. The game was never close once Portland got off to a slow start, and they could not get stops on GSW, but they were also in a kind of shootout of their own scoring 31/35 in the 2nd and 3r Q, trying to make their runs and outscored the GSW bench.
    The 4th Q was a slower scoring affair. I guess the game was never in doubt, but that GSW bench...
    Klay Thompson feasts on mediocre defenses so most of those games are over by the 2nd quarters since they can make enough shots even when the other team is making runs. Their issue is that Klay looks no better than Marco against legit defenses.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Nono is being ironic.

Raymond is an incredible got and one of the most annoying players in the league personality-wise, but he's the real deal and proof that you can become a great player through hard work, studying the game (Raymond does have a sky high basketball IQ), and knowing your role within a system. Raymond doesn't posses any freaky athletic or skill set gifts, but he maximizes everything he does have.

Kawhi is cut from that same mold without the gotry.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Brandon Jennings said on twitter that Draymond should start over Blake Griffin. He also reiterated that Klay and Draymond should start in the All Star game. So basically, 3 Warriors starters.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Nono is being ironic.

Raymond is an incredible got and one of the most annoying players in the league personality-wise, but he's the real deal and proof that you can become a great player through hard work, studying the game (Raymond does have a sky high basketball IQ), and knowing your role within a system. Raymond doesn't posses any freaky athletic or skill set gifts, but he maximizes everything he does have.

Kawhi is cut from that same mold without the gotry.
    I'm trying to get Spurfan to hate on non-Spur-player... it doesn't appear to be working, I have to admit, tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Which of our PF's would be a nightly 3x2 threat even if he got 40 mpg?
    Well, Boris ofcourse...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He (+ they) is stat-whoring AF...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I should have accepted cjw's bet after Utah game...
    It seems you were right after all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, Boris ofcourse...
    Even per 36 he averages less than 5 apg

And then raymond is a top 2-3 defensive player to boot

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Brandon Jennings said on twitter that Draymond should start over Blake Griffin. He also reiterated that Klay and Draymond should start in the All Star game. So basically, 3 Warriors starters.
    Brandon Jennings

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm trying to get Spurfan to hate on non-Spur-player... it doesn't appear to be working, I have to admit, tbh...

Don't know you know by know spurfan only hates on its own players?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You have to have the team help him get his numbers, tbh.... check out that tweet above... that's teamwork...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have to have the team help him get his numbers, tbh.... check out that tweet above... that's teamwork...
    Yeah when he's close to 10 they go an extra mile, but to suggest they do that all game to benefit him at the expense of the team is pretty silly. The guy is good.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Boris could put up assist numbers like Draymond on the Warriors.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah when he's close to 10 they go an extra mile, but to suggest they do that all game to benefit him at the expense of the team is pretty silly. The guy is good.
    Philo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh yeah, I know Raymond Green. He is overrated. His insurance selling skills are nowhere near those of Cliff Paul.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Boris could put up assist numbers like Draymond on the Warriors.
    He basically averages the same amount of assists as 2011-12 Manu per 100 possessions & Manu didn't try to pad his stats nor did he play w/ two elite shooters (Gary Neal).

Diaw basically was able to approximate Draymond in 2005-06 but he was the secondary playmaker behind Nash meanwhile Draymond basically gets to stand at the top of key & find shooters or cutters. It's not like he's breaking down defenses & kicking it out nor drawing double teams.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Draymond is similar offensively to suns diaw but yes another level defensively.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Draymond is similar offensively to suns diaw but yes another level defensively.
    You don't need to double Draymond in the post as long as he's being guarded by someone his own size.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't need to double Draymond in the post as long as he's being guarded by someone his own size.
    I said similar not identical. And suns diaw wasn't as good in the post as spurs diaw

Thread Information