Page 46 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 1513
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    one of the best defensive players in the league who is also a versatile/net positive on offense. yeah he's an allstar. ST just hates him because he draws "best defensive player in the league" attention instead of our treasured kawhi. same with why lakerfans hated bron
    nah... if he was playing anywhere else he really wouldn't be an all star.. (nor would he have as many assists)... he complements GSW stars very well but on his own his talent level is not all star level.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lonzo Ball ..lmao

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Paul Pierce took a shot at Draymond by saying that he felt Paul George should have gone over him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Paul Pierce took a shot at Draymond by saying that he felt Paul George should have gone over him.
    Draymond's mom will have a word with him, tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Draymond's mom will have a word with him, tbh
    Pierce and Draymond both have a history of not respecting each other.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pierce is kinda blabber mouth... he wouldn’t have traded Lamarcus Aldridge last season for himself in his last washed up season... probably added to tanking Lamarcus value not that it needed tanking but Pierce is kinda like a spurstalk troll.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pierce is kinda blabber mouth... he wouldn’t have traded Lamarcus Aldridge last season for himself in his last washed up season... probably added to tanking Lamarcus value not that it needed tanking but Pierce is kinda like a spurstalk troll.
    Pierce is a troll but I don't give a since he's disrespecting Draymond.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Coaches like defense and guys who hustle, so it makes sense how an 11/7 guy who can defend all 5 positions on a winning team makes it over guys like Devin Booker who are pure offensive guys on losing teams. Doesn't make it right, or appealing to casuals, but I can see how coaches would pick this kind of player. But what I don't understand is with the same logic how Dray makes it over multi-dimensional guys on decent teams like Griffin, Paul, and Paul George.

The idea that Draymond can defend 5 positions is a myth. He can not guard a legit big like Demarcus Cousins, Embiid,Jokic. He's not also going to be able to guard an explosive guards like Westbrook, Irving. He can not guard great 3's like George,Kawhi,Lebron. I'll give you this that he's a good hustle player.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bump..

1st option Donkey ..

Losing to the Kings at home and down 10 to the in Suns..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is why you should take anyone past the top two on any team with a grain of salt. He’s getting exposed as a rotational player who feasts off of the coverage of three other stars.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't understand the excitement over this Draymond stretch from the haters..trolling aside, even fans like myself would never expect him to carry a team's offense, he's the best defensive player in the league and a great complimentary piece..

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He gets away with the most defensive fouls in the league as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you know what, he's good, i'm done hating him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't understand the excitement over this Draymond stretch from the haters..trolling aside, even fans like myself would never expect him to carry a team's offense, he's the best defensive player in the league and a great complimentary piece..
    Complimentary pieces and defensive players aren't all stars with extreme hype though...They tend to be underrated members of teams except to the teams fans like a Danny Green..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Complimentary pieces and defensive players aren't all stars with extreme hype though...They tend to be underrated members of teams except to the teams fans like a Danny Green..
    No, Danny Green is just a role player(2014-2015 Green was comparable to Draymond, but that was just 1 season)..Draymond isn't comparable to guys like that or Ariza or Bruce Bowen types..he's a legitimate defensive anchor with high-level passing ability..

Being a defensive anchor with other skills will get you an All-Star selection in any era, I'm certain that guys like Ben Wallace and Mutombo earned many..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, Danny Green is just a role player(2014-2015 Green was comparable to Draymond, but that was just 1 season)..Draymond isn't comparable to guys like that or Ariza or Bruce Bowen types..he's a legitimate defensive anchor with high-level passing ability..

Being a defensive anchor with other skills will get you an All-Star selection in any era, I'm certain that guys like Ben Wallace and Mutombo earned many..
    K I Disagree that he's the best defensive player in the league though...So we have very different premises.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao, Bruce Bowen s all over Raymond, tbh...

It's hard to even explain what his defensive prowess is, tbh, he's undersized, average/below-average rebounder/shot blocker, nothing to phone home about in steals...

Other than throwing a temper tantrum/chimping out whenever he gets called for a foul, there's nothing special there... but this is the age of the soft NBA, it's all about entertainment, and the product has succeeded like that, so I suppose we're still going to see average players getting hyped because they're loud, tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao, Bruce Bowen s all over Raymond, tbh...

It's hard to even explain what his defensive prowess is, tbh, he's undersized, average/below-average rebounder/shot blocker, nothing to phone home about in steals...

Other than throwing a temper tantrum/chimping out whenever he gets called for a foul, there's nothing special there... but this is the age of the soft NBA, it's all about entertainment, and the product has succeeded like that, so I suppose we're still going to see average players getting hyped because they're loud, tbh...
    Crofl using steals and blocks while trying to elevate Bowen in the same thought.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Raymond slaps elbows and crop dusts to get his dirty steals.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    If Green were playing for any other team, he'd be an afterthought right now. But it's nice to see him stat padding versus arguably the worst team in the NBA.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's not the best defensive player in the league at all. He is allowed to foul like crazy, especially in the last 5 minutes of a game in crunch time. He's allowed to pull, grab, push and even kick people in the nuts, basically, do whatever he wants, and I presume he gets that leeway because he plays for the Warriors. If Kawhi was healthy and allowed to play the same type of physical defense along with his regular Kawhi defense, Draymond would be a distant second.

Sorry, I'm not buying that . Keep the "best defensive player in the league" comments to yourself. I won't stand to hear that .
    Last edited by Ice009; 03-20-2018 at 07:19 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crofl using steals and blocks while trying to elevate Bowen in the same thought.
    Just trying to figure out what’s his defensive prowess... Kawhi has the steals, rebounding, TD and Big Ben had the rim protection, Bruce you could put on almost anybody and he’ll shut them down... Draymond doesn’t fit any of that on the defensive side. I mean, he’s not even the dirtiest defender on his own team...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    when the playoffs start is when draymonds D really shines.

agree he's the best defensive anchor in the league

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    when the playoffs start is when draymonds D really shines.
    Like when he cost his team a championship in '16?

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That's the point. Peak Danny didn't even sniff an All-Star berth and Draymond gets in every year. If Draymond had one All-Star appearance ever you wouldn't see nearly this level of complaining.

Thread Information