View Poll Results: are the spurs better without parker?

Voters
119. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

28 23.53%
  • no

91 76.47%
Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Parker's numbers are skewed from all the times he bounces it off his foot or throws the ball out of bounds in the first seconds.
    Turnovers per game last season:

Russell Westbrook: 4.3
    Steph Curry: 3.3
    Damien Lilliard: 3.2
    Chris Paul: 2.6
    Tony Parker: 1.8

Ooh try again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Today's Spurstalk

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine, the Spurs could have traded Parker for Dwight Howard. All the potential playoff success the Spurs missed out on.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    with tp signed until after the 17/18 season... this upcoming season is gonna test the FO's commitment to him.

if the spurs are thinking about trading him they would get more with tp having a "strong" start to next season. similar to how he fooled most of you posters this prior season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    with tp signed until after the 17/18 season... this upcoming season is gonna test the FO's commitment to him.

if the spurs are thinking about trading him they would get more with tp having a "strong" start to next season. similar to how he fooled most of you posters this prior season.
    Thankfully we don't have cliffjumpers in the front office.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Thankfully we don't have cliffjumpers in the front office.
    if you had to choose between our starting pg being cp3 or parker, who would you choose?

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    and try to get parker's out your mouth before you type something stupid like he's better because he has more rings.

2015 playoffs
    cp3: 22.7 ppg, 7.9 apg
    parker: 10.9 ppg, 3.6 apg

cp3 also had more rebounds and steals per game.

know what parker's offensive rating was? 85
    the only spurs to have a lower offensive rating that series was baynes & bonner
    cp3's was 124, patty's was 133.

cp3: .632 TS%, .580 eFG%
    parker: .386 TS%, .363 eFG%
    patty: .744 TS%, .690 eFG%

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and try to get parker's out your mouth before you type something stupid like he's better because he has more rings.

2015 playoffs
    cp3: 22.7 ppg, 7.9 apg
    parker: 10.9 ppg, 3.6 apg

cp3 also had more rebounds and steals per game.

know what parker's offensive rating was? 85
    the only spurs to have a lower offensive rating that series was baynes & bonner
    cp3's was 124, patty's was 133.

cp3: .632 TS%, .580 eFG%
    parker: .386 TS%, .363 eFG%
    patty: .744 TS%, .690 eFG%

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes,, it's I'd rather have cp3 in the 2015 playoffs. That way we could lose to the rockets instead of the clippers.I'd also like the two healthy bigs (Jordan, Griffin) over Duncan and splitter. I'd also like Matt Barnes toughness injected into Kawhi.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    K... never fails to post pointless .

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Quit bumping this ty ass thread, got. You make up at least 16 pages out of the 17 talking to yourself

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    K... never fails to post pointless .
    Your thread started as a poll and your side lost. Then you bump the thread when Parker plays poorly but don't have a good explanation for what Parker could be replaced with. Now you say, look, top 15 player Chris Paul is better and get mad that I ? I? Are being dumb?

I also think curry would be a good pg for us....oh wait I'm sorry I ruined your next bump

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Quit bumping this ty ass thread, got. You make up at least 16 pages out of the 17 talking to yourself
    look through the thread, i wasn't talking to myself i was shutting you the up tbh.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Your thread started as a poll and your side lost. Then you bump the thread when Parker plays poorly but don't have a good explanation for what Parker could be replaced with. Now you say, look, top 15 player Chris Paul is better and get mad that I ? I? Are being dumb?

I also think curry would be a good pg for us....oh wait I'm sorry I ruined your next bump
    i'd start murray. is that a simple enough explanation for who i'd replace him with?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

nice thread

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'd start murray. is that a simple enough explanation for who i'd replace him with?
    I'm happy you are willing to submit a take. You can post in the Murray thread more about it. I think a scrawny rookie isn't our best pg but who knows? Tbqh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When you lose your poll 77% to 23% in the most anti-Parker realm that exists, you know the guy is good.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    When you lose your poll 77% to 23% in the most anti-Parker realm that exists, you know the guy is good.
    the poll was made in early january. back when people on here, like you, thought he was elite

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    I'm happy you are willing to submit a take. You can post in the Murray thread more about it. I think a scrawny rookie isn't our best pg but who knows? Tbqh.
    you stupid piece of . i've constantly said i'd start multiple spurs over parker.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah but the minority was actually right you stupid .

The unpopular take was actually the right one. Dude got heat and he still pulled through the regular season.

That's why gambit1990 stay owning ya fools.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Yeah but the minority was actually right you stupid .

The unpopular take was actually the right one. Dude got heat and he still pulled through the regular season.

That's why gambit1990 stay owning ya fools.

today parker did his best in the 2nd quarter with that burst of points he had. he should do that from bench for us going forward. which i suggested in the original post:
    solution(s):
    -trade him (non starter with pop imo)
    -he comes off the bench as purely a scorer and would have an easier time scoring against the opponents' second unit
    people talked so much even though i was being reasonable

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

today parker did his best in the 2nd quarter with that burst of points he had. he should do that from bench for us going forward. which i suggested in the original post:

people talked so much even though i was being reasonable
    Your point isn't unreasonable. Here's why you are a head:

Your le of the thread over claims. You asked a question Then disagreed with answer.

You were late...did you know famous poster apolosic created 100 anti Parker threads? Do you know this subject was debated in depth? Do you know other threads exist? Do you know 100% of the arguments you made were already discussed?

You don't bring much to discuss. Parker sucks, a few people disagree. How to go on forward isn't clear. So saying Parker should be benched is only half the battle.

You are named gambit but use wolverine add your avatar.

You named yourself gambit the xman cuck character but like wolverine, that's seriously messed up

You bump your own thread

You get mad when people call you out

You are friends with Dabom

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the poll was made in early january. back when people on here, like you, thought he was elite
    I doubt a lot of us thought Tony was elite. I, for one, simply regarded him as the best of flawed existing alternatives. Unless Pop is willing to give Dijon a baptism of fire (which we all know he is not), then I still don't see a better existing alternative. Unfortunate, but true.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Your point isn't unreasonable. Here's why you are a head:

Your le of the thread over claims. You asked a question Then disagreed with answer.

You were late...did you know famous poster apolosic created 100 anti Parker threads? Do you know this subject was debated in depth? Do you know other threads exist? Do you know 100% of the arguments you made were already discussed?

You don't bring much to discuss. Parker sucks, a few people disagree. How to go on forward isn't clear. So saying Parker should be benched is only half the battle.

You are named gambit but use wolverine add your avatar.

You named yourself gambit the xman cuck character but like wolverine, that's seriously messed up

You bump your own thread

You get mad when people call you out

You are friends with Dabom
    wrong. early on i was asked if i thought the spurs are better with parker off the court. i said yes.

and i don't get mad when people call me out either. i stand behind what i've said.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tony's stubbornes is detrimental...

Thread Information