View Poll Results: are the spurs better without parker?

Voters
119. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

28 23.53%
  • no

91 76.47%
Page 1 of 31 1234511 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    the ball moves more and he's aged worse than duncan and ginobili. duncan can still play d and ginobili is still the best passer in the league... parker's greatest talent was his speed. he was a scorer, not a shooter or one with court vision. anecdotal, but i feel like this season he's missed some easy lay ups. his step has been lost imo.

i appreciate what he's done for the franchise, there was a time when we needed him. we don't anymore.

solution(s):
    -trade him (non starter with pop imo)
    -he comes off the bench as purely a scorer and would have an easier time scoring against the opponents' second unit. BUT him coming off the bench would slightly negate the affect of whoever would come off the bench with him: manu or patty.

despite that neither of those two options will happen, i think the spurs can and will win the championship this year. but one of the bigger obstacles is tony parker.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, we really need to get rid of parker so our backup PG can come in and score 0 points with 2 assists on 0-4 shooting.

You're a terrible Spurs fan and you need to shut up and learn more about the game of basketball. Everything that departs from your mouth further affirms that you've been watching the NBA for all of about 5 minutes but still think you're smart enough to have an opinion on it.

Do yourself a favor and stop talking. You'll be a lot more intelligent for it.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol gameplan

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Porker stans going straight to the emotional hysterics and ad hominems because they can't refute the facts

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, we really need to get rid of parker so our backup PG can come in and score 0 points with 2 assists on 0-4 shooting.

You're a terrible Spurs fan and you need to shut up and learn more about the game of basketball. Everything that departs from your mouth further affirms that you've been watching the NBA for all of about 5 minutes but still think you're smart enough to have an opinion on it.

Do yourself a favor and stop talking. You'll be a lot more intelligent for it.
    Is Tony Parker your boyfriend? The amount of asshurt in your post is hilarious. You act as if OP insulted someone you know personally. Caitlyn Jenner has more balls than you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Porker stans going straight to the emotional hysterics and ad hominems because they can't refute the facts
    lol krew member who never posts about the Clippers.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "You need to shutup!"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is Tony Parker your boyfriend? The amount of asshurt in your post is hilarious. You act as if OP insulted someone you know personally. Caitlyn Jenner has more balls than you.
    lol alt

The 6th is coming... will_spurs's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Toros would have won against the Jazz. *yawn*

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tony hustles on defense this season and shoots over 50% ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're about two years late

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tony is quietly having a very nice and efficient season, he is giving the team just what it needs. Whose gonna replace TP in the starting lineup? Mills? No he is a shooting guard in a PG's body. Who else do we have? We are rolling with Parker and he's doing quite well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    problem is....if Parker leaves then Diaw might leave, and thats more scary than the Walking Dead

hahahahahahahaha

Diaw rulesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not
    /thread

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OT: Sources say, OP is indeed, a got. Cucker Nation can't get any more sadder with these 25+ alts tbh.

As for this ty thread, Spurs beat the 14-24 Bucks and Utah's D-League team

First, dacuck bumps his 0 reply thread saying Patty played great as a starter.... As Patty finishes the game with 0 points on 0-4 shooting lol. Now front running ass OP (Spurs & Pats lmao) comes up with the most expected thread of all time. Dude probably thinks he's a genius for this bruh. Cryin
    Last edited by TheGreatYacht; 01-07-2016 at 06:36 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. Parker's solid play is a big reason for the Spurs dominance this season. Every metric known to man backs up the fact he's been a net positive player. It also works better for Patty, who is more compatible with the bench.

Now if Parker regresses to Enrique, then we might have a problem in this regard.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes and no, if Parker pass the ball and score Spurs are better with him, but when Parker is in hero mode and not scoring he s up Spurs game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The forum would certainly be better without OP and all the other player fans. Can we try that for a night?

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Current Parker, no. Last year's injured Parker, probably.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bigger question is Spurs Talk better without people who start dumb polls?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably does though for real

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, we need Parker to beat elite teams, Jazz have no point guard so they don't count

Also, Manu needs to stop with the floating pass to West/Diaw/Boban ... always gets deflected and stolen

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We're always better when our players are healthy and rested, tbh... now I don't think Tony was hurt at all last playoffs (like he was in 2014), he was just gassed and overmatched. Sometimes your matchup isn't that great series to series and I thought he struggled against the Clippers. I think he wasn't hurt because he had no problem joining France later on to play for them.

The good thing about all this blowout wins is that it allows Pop to rest guys, which is pretty important. Last season we had a december from and I thought a bunch of our guys never really recovered.

So hopefully we can still win and rest guys, and this obviously goes beyond Parker, because that makes us a better team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poll destroyed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Talking about someone not having balls while you're posting behind your little alt account. That's pretty rich.

I bet the little krew is close to slitting their own wrists.

Thread Information