Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Not really. Coker is more of a game manager type who is heavily dependent on that running game. He's not gonna sit in the pocket and throw it 40-50 times. Just a stupid stereotypical statement on your part.

And not all black QBs play like Watson for Clemson.
    You missed the point stupid, what white QB can play like Watson, well? And how many black QB 's play like Coker, well? Just how damn dumb are you slick?
    Last edited by Avante; 01-10-2016 at 02:09 AM.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Only 2 black QB's have ever won a Super Bowl, and one of them was half-white (Russell Wilson). How you like them apples, SuperCam? #NotRacist #JustFacts #ImRootingForCam

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Well if we didn't have the black athete in football, hmmmm?

A

QB..Tom Brady
    RB..John Riggins
    RB..Jim Taylor
    WR...Don Hutson
    WR...Lance Alworth
    TE...Jason Witten

B

Joe Montana
    Larry Csonka
    Hugh "The King" McElhenny
    Ray Berry
    Steve Largent
    Dave Casper

C

Peyton Manning
    Mike Alstott
    Frank Gifford
    Don Maynard
    Fred Biletnikoff
    Gronk

D

Brett Favre
    Keith Lincoln
    ie Post
    Wes Welker
    Julian Edelman
    Bob Trumpy

E

Dan Marino
    "Jaguar" Jon Arnett
    Mark Van Eeghan
    Bobby Joe Conrad
    Charley Hennighan
    Fred Arbanas

Veteran
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    This is stupid. White QB are represented by ing Hoyer, and backup McCarron, while ty black qbs or backups will not play.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    You missed the point stupid, what white QB can play like Watson, well? And how many black QB 's play like Coker, well? Just how damn dumb are you slick?
    Tebow was a similar style QB to Watson, but better at the college level. Didn't have Watson's speed, but was a more powerful runner. Lots of white QBs who could run really well throughout the history of this game.

And Coker is just a game manager QB who succeeds on play-action and bootlegs. Nothing special about him. Bridgewater does the same thing for the Vikings right now. Lots of black QBs throughout history have been game-managing types succeeding off a really good running game.

Your comment was stupid because it assumed every black QB is like Watson while all white QBs play like Coker. Rookie.

Your comment was stupid because you implied all Q

36/7/7
    My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Rooting preference, remaining teams:

Denver
    Green Bay
    Arizona
    Pittsburgh
    Carolina
    New England
    Washington
    Minny
    KC
    Seattle

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    Who do you think kicks at....

Grambling
    Jackson St
    Texas Southern
    Morgan St
    Norfolk St
    Mid Eastern Shore
    North Carolina Central
    Hampton
    Florida A&M
    Tennesse State
    Savannah St
    Alcorn
    Howard
    South Carolina State
    Alabama A&T
    North Carolina A&T
    Alabama A&M
    Mississippi Valley St
    St. Augustine
    Southern U
    Prarie View
    Bethune Cookman
    Arkansas Pine Bluff

well?
    So there are NO WHITE CORNERBACKS in COLLEGE football? Nice try on totally switching from the NFL to college.

Try again please.

Why are there no black place kickers in the NFL?

And don't go back in time to some obscure semipro game where a white place kicker got injured and cause me to reply Jason Sehorn.

If you are going to come on this site pretending to be an expert then at least do a halfway reasonable fake.
    Last edited by pgardn; 01-10-2016 at 10:56 AM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    So there are NO WHITE CORNERBACKS in COLLEGE football? Nice try on totally switching from the NFL to college.

Try again please.

Why are there no black place kickers in the NFL?

And don't go back in time to some obscure semipro game where a white place kicker got injured and cause me to reply Jason Sehorn.

If you are going to come on this site pretending to be an expert then at least do a halfway reasonable fake.
    I just proved to you that there are indeed black kickers, ok stupid? Now prove to me there are white cornerbacks, give me the name of one.....today.

And there were black kickers in pro football. So you're wrong .

Dude, nobody is pretending anything, ok dummy? I;ve been watching pro football since the late 50's,ok? And what I didn't see I've read about, got it. There is nobody anywhere who knows more about this stuff than myself.....ok? I can talk about players nobody here has ever heard about....trust me.

The first black place kicker I saw was also a receiver, so who was that dummy?

How about this guy?

The guy scored...

extra points
    FG
    passing
    receiving
    rushing
    punt return

and he returned kick offs and punted and he never went to college.

There are 3/4 other black place kickers in the pro game, do your homework.
    Last edited by Avante; 01-10-2016 at 11:48 AM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Big and fast is what seperates blacks from whites. There just aren't any 230 pound or 6-4 fast white guys, while we see tons of those who are black. Why people try to act like that isn't the case, is a mystery to me.

The fastest human to ever walk this earth is from Jamaica, the 6-5 Usain Bolt. The greatest RB ever (actually a FB) was the 6-2 230 pound Jim Brown.

Tomorrow night we'll see the 240 pound Derrick Henry, 240 pounds and he can go the distance, yep, freaky. Herschel Walker ran a 10.23 100m at 225 pounds, that's totally freaky. Bo Jackson ran a 4.2 40 at 225 pounds, weird. (the two did race in an SEC indoor 60)
    Last edited by Avante; 01-10-2016 at 12:28 PM.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Blake is rooting for black QBs

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Cheering for someone just because he's a certain race is just as racist as cheering against someone because he's a certain race.

The only difference being that the government sanctioned the first one with affirmative action and labeled it as acceptable behavior.
    racist is the paternalistic relationship that league wide white monolithic ownership views black players with. racist is the concerted effort by white coaches for decades to keep black players from playing quarterback because they weren't 'smart' enough. racist is the slave plantation mentality between white fanbases and black players who they love when they are making plays and giving eloquent interviews, but are just a bunch of niqqers when they make a play that draws penalty with the same fire they have always used to make the plays they like.

Look at all these white folks turning on 'their' black athletes, who they were happy to watch and cheer knock heads until one of them turns on them. What Burfict did is commonplace twenty or thirty years ago and just another day at work for someone like Romanowski, but I bet white fans weren't calling him a thug or niqqer.

So I'm going to continue rooting for the black star, the black QB, even if their presence only represents a slight strike to the heart of the white power structure which runs the league.

Post Count
    I just proved to you that there are indeed black kickers, ok stupid? Now prove to me there are white cornerbacks, give me the name of one.....today.

And there were black kickers in pro football. So you're wrong .

Dude, nobody is pretending anything, ok dummy? I;ve been watching pro football since the late 50's,ok? And what I didn't see I've read about, got it. There is nobody anywhere who knows more about this stuff than myself.....ok? I can talk about players nobody here has ever heard about....trust me.

The first black place kicker I saw was also a receiver, so who was that dummy?

How about this guy?

The guy scored...

extra points
    FG
    passing
    receiving
    rushing
    punt return

and he returned kick offs and punted and he never went to college.

There are 3/4 other black place kickers in the pro game, do your homework.
    And again: Why are there no black place kickers in the NFL?

Do you really want me to go back and cherry pick small mostly white colleges and hunt down the numerous white CBs. Just like you did with the black place kickers? And, Just like I did with your assertion that BYU has hardly any Mormoms when close to 70% of the team is Mormon?

No black place kickers in the NFL? Why not?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    racist is the paternalistic relationship that league wide white monolithic ownership views black players with. racist is the concerted effort by white coaches for decades to keep black players from playing quarterback because they weren't 'smart' enough. racist is the slave plantation mentality between white fanbases and black players who they love when they are making plays and giving eloquent interviews, but are just a bunch of niqqers when they make a play that draws penalty with the same fire they have always used to make the plays they like.

Look at all these white folks turning on 'their' black athletes, who they were happy to watch and cheer knock heads until one of them turns on them. What Burfict did is commonplace twenty or thirty years ago and just another day at work for someone like Romanowski, but I bet white fans weren't calling him a thug or niqqer.

So I'm going to continue rooting for the black star, the black QB, even if their presence only represents a slight strike to the heart of the white power structure which runs the league.
    Yeah all those people are racists but that has nothing to do with what I said. What I'm saying is you're countering racism with more racism. I'm not saying it's right or wrong, I'm just calling it what it is and sure you know what you're doing.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    And again: Why are there no black place kickers in the NFL?

Do you really want me to go back and cherry pick small mostly white colleges and hunt down the numerous white CBs. Just like you did with the black place kickers? And, Just like I did with your assertion that BYU has hardly any Mormoms when close to 70% of the team is Mormon?

No black place kickers in the NFL? Why not?
    Dude, how many black footballers want to kck?

I agree. Racism is prejudice plus whiteness. Ban all white people from the league! In fact, we need to smash the toxic masculinity and patriarchy of the NFL and ban all cis-males too!

Until RuPaul is playing quarterback for the Panthers, the NFL will always be problematic.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I agree. Racism is prejudice plus whiteness. Ban all white people from the league! In fact, we need to smash the toxic masculinity and patriarchy of the NFL and ban all cis-males too!

Until RuPaul is playing quarterback for the Panthers, the NFL will always be problematic.

When ever two Black QBs face eachother, you get low scoring games like Seattle vs Minnesota.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    When ever two Black QBs face eachother, you get low scoring games like Seattle vs Minnesota.
    A black QB was the leading passer in the league, the All Pro QB and the league MVP...black, and a black QB will be playing for the NCAA le tomorrow night......again!

Anb, it's real obvious the weather is a huge factor in Minnesota.

Post Count
    Dude, how many black footballers want to kck?
    I don't know?
    How many do?

So they must like CB the most?

And I'm guessing for quite a while they did not wanna be QBs but now they sorta do?

Explain yourself old man. Explain what the black athletes wants.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Avante mentioned A&M–Prairie View

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I don't know?
    How many do?

So they must like CB the most?

And I'm guessing for quite a while they did not wanna be QBs but now they sorta do?

Explain yourself old man. Explain what the black athletes wants.
    My dad is an old man asshole, ok?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Avante mentioned A&M–Prairie View
    First 1000 yard rusher for the Raiders, Clemon Daneils from PV.

When the Chiefs beat the Vikes in SB IV, the big game winning play was Len Dawson throwing to Otis Taylor (first of the big fast physical receivers) he was from PV.

HBCU HOFers

Walter Payton
    Jerry Rice
    Leroy Kelly
    Deacon Jones
    Willie Brown
    Buck Buchanon
    Lem Barney
    Bob Hayes
    Aeneas Williams
    Last edited by Avante; 01-10-2016 at 02:51 PM.

Post Count
    My dad is an old man asshole, ok?
    So your dad, the old man asshole, helped create a middle aged asshole.

I can't imagine how you refer to your mother.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    So your dad, the old man asshole, helped create a middle aged asshole.

I can't imagine how you refer to your mother.
    You really down to that now, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude, just how stupid are you?

Post Count
    You really down to that now, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude, just how stupid are you?
    So blacks could be place kickers but they don't want to be?
    And blacks kinda want to be QBs.
    And they really like CB.

Please continue.
    Sorry.

Thread Information