My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone played this game? I felt guilty buying ps4 and barely playing so bought the game. Ive never played western RPG before but it i said and put the setting at hard mode.

Enjoying the game so far though. Just dying a lot.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone played this game? I felt guilty buying ps4 and barely playing so bought the game. Ive never played western RPG before but it i said and put the setting at hard mode.

Enjoying the game so far though. Just dying a lot.
    It was one of my favorite games of 2014. You can bang more es if your character is a woman, that game is full of s. Pretty amazing graphically though and the game is enormous. The dragon fights will really you up early on if you don't have the right gear and weapons.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, had a lot of fun with it back when it came out

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That game had such terrible loading times on PC, at least off a hard drive (I didn't have an SSD in my system back when I played it). Is it bad on the PS4 too? Still though, amazing game.

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    there's a pretty long thread in here...i cleared all the trophies but had to send in my ps4 to get fixed so the ers cleared my harddrive. haven't played the expansions because of it...

tempest rogue with crafted gear is incredibly OP. you can beat it pretty easily at the highest difficulty.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was one of my favorite games of 2014. You can bang more es if your character is a woman, that game is full of s. Pretty amazing graphically though and the game is enormous. The dragon fights will really you up early on if you don't have the right gear and weapons.
    there's a pretty long thread in here...i cleared all the trophies but had to send in my ps4 to get fixed so the ers cleared my harddrive. haven't played the expansions because of it...

tempest rogue with crafted gear is incredibly OP. you can beat it pretty easily at the highest difficulty.
    Cassandras accent is hot as . Wouldnt mind seeing my character take gher from behind.

How long did it take you to plat the game? Admittedly the story is a dissapointment, at least tge intro is but maybe i just dont understand it enough..never played the previous games..and initially i thought the combat system was whack but putting the game on Hard mode was a blessing in disguise.

I kept on dying and dying until i started using the tactical mode more. Holy tactical view made it so much easier. That ing dwarf is useless as though. Im still in the hinterlands.and have played the game for about 6 hours now...guy is terrible. A long range with poor attack and zero barrier skills. Smdh.

The combat system is a ing blast. I cant wait to fight stronger enemies tbh. Ive been cruising through the hinterlands..super easy once i took advantage of the tactical view mode, and now im just waiting for a bigger challenge.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    I played this game for about 20 hours, didn't really get much done and got bored of it tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cassandras accent is hot as . Wouldnt mind seeing my character take gher from behind.

How long did it take you to plat the game? Admittedly the story is a dissapointment, at least tge intro is but maybe i just dont understand it enough..never played the previous games..and initially i thought the combat system was whack but putting the game on Hard mode was a blessing in disguise.

I kept on dying and dying until i started using the tactical mode more. Holy tactical view made it so much easier. That ing dwarf is useless as though. Im still in the hinterlands.and have played the game for about 6 hours now...guy is terrible. A long range with poor attack and zero barrier skills. Smdh.

The combat system is a ing blast. I cant wait to fight stronger enemies tbh. Ive been cruising through the hinterlands..super easy once i took advantage of the tactical view mode, and now im just waiting for a bigger challenge.
    Varric is ing worthless, I never let him use any potions since all he does is die quickly in any battle. I can't remember how long I played DAI, but it was probably at least 80-90 hours, as the game is huge.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

you're supposed to leave the hinterlands early on or the story doesn't really progress. that's probably why you died a lot. the mobs you run into outside the starting area are higher level.

what i did was sped played it through the first time on medium to figure out all the mechanics then played again with tempest rogue on max difficulty...so 100 hours i put into the game iirc.

the lesbian elf, blackwall, and the black chick are the best companions to use. the story gets much better after the battle...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you're supposed to leave the hinterlands early on or the story doesn't really progress. that's probably why you died a lot. the mobs you run into outside the starting area are higher level.

what i did was sped played it through the first time on medium to figure out all the mechanics then played again with tempest rogue on max difficulty...so 100 hours i put into the game iirc.

the lesbian elf, blackwall, and the black chick are the best companions to use. the story gets much better after the battle...
    Yeah i think im going to finally leave the hinterlands. I ended up facing about 5 level 8s and got schooled over and over again even though i religiously used the tactical mode which is basically a pause mode.

I did quite bit of sidequest. Im surprised im still at level six..i dont know if difficulty setting has anything to with it...but if i can get a different companion other than varric i would def advance the story.

What is a tempest rouge? I went with a double sworded rogue and hes fun to use against not so overpowered enemies. Can really reduce an enemies healthy with his skills and going stealth to start.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah i think im going to finally leave the hinterlands. I ended up facing about 5 level 8s and got schooled over and over again even though i religiously used the tactical mode which is basically a pause mode.

I did quite bit of sidequest. Im surprised im still at level six..i dont know if difficulty setting has anything to with it...but if i can get a different companion other than varric i would def advance the story.

What is a tempest rouge? I went with a double sworded rogue and hes fun to use against not so overpowered enemies. Can really reduce an enemies healthy with his skills and going stealth to start.
    Damn if you're a rogue then Varric is completely worthless. I only kept that got to open locks, but if you're a rogue you can do that yourself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

tempest rogue you can drink potions to slow down time, add fire damage, etc. it's really OP once you stack it with other trees. i was straight up soloing dragons on nightmare with it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I enjoyed it. I do have a list of complaints, but overall thought it was a huge step in the right direction after the letdown that was Dragon Age 2. I haven't played the DLC yet. Will do another play through with the DLC eventually.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm still trying to get through Mass Effect 1.

Hadn't played it before so I decided to get the trilogy when it got ported to the PS3.

Trying to beat all of them before the new one comes out.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm still trying to get through Mass Effect 1.

Hadn't played it before so I decided to get the trilogy when it got ported to the PS3.

Trying to beat all of them before the new one comes out.
    prepare to be underwhelmed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tempest rogue you can drink potions to slow down time, add fire damage, etc. it's really OP once you stack it with other trees. i was straight up soloing dragons on nightmare with it.
    Dang. I'm 18 hours through the game anot dont have tempest yet. I have the inquistor and rift magic and fought my first dragon and dieed in one hit lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn if you're a rogue then Varric is completely worthless. I only kept that got to open locks, but if you're a rogue you can do that yourself.
    Also when do I get my first pussy?Cassandra keeps turning me downn. Smdh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also when do I get my first pussy?Cassandra keeps turning me downn. Smdh
    You probably have to start doing some of the main quest. You need to execute the people she wants dead, spare those she wants, choose the templars over the mages, make choices she likes ingame, and do her line of quests.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You probably have to start doing some of the main quest. You need to execute the people she wants dead, spare those she wants, choose the templars over the mages, make choices she likes ingame, and do her line of quests.
    So basically you have to become her cuck boy to get a little pixel pussy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So basically you have to become her cuck boy to get a little pixel pussy.
    You also have to say you believe a bunch of religious , that you were chosen by the gods. But yeah, pretty much.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One complaint i hvae so far of the game is the mountains. Its inpossible to move around with those. Sometimes i find myself backtracking..smdh.

Awesome game still.

Thread Information