Noodle Arms is going to the SB & bowing down to Black Jesus (Killa Cam)

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Tom 0-2 in denver postseason all time.

Tom 0-2 in denver postseason all time.
    Not just 0-2 but an UGLY 0-2.

How big is that loss to the 'Phins to end the season for the Pats now?,,,They had the 1 seed right in their hands and folded like a cheap lawn chair,,,,

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    How big is that loss to the 'Phins to end the season for the Pats now?,,,They had the 1 seed right in their hands and folded like a cheap lawn chair,,,,
    so very not big

so very not big
    Lets revisit this if you lose to the donks,,,

My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Always scary to play the Cheatriots in the playoffs. Luckily we win when we're at home. This Denver team is pathetic offensively though

so very not big
    It's the equivalent of the Spurs losing to the Pelicans last season which cost them home-court.

It's the equivalent of the Spurs losing to the Pelicans last season which cost them home-court.
    Bingo,,,

Always scary to play the Cheatriots in the playoffs. Luckily we win when we're at home. This Denver team is pathetic offensively though
    The Giants were pathetic when they beat the best offense in NFL history with Eli behind center in 2007.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    it's not because the pats had no chance of winning that game..plus home court is irrelevant in this case.

They keep coming back, never give up and have very good play calls to fit the situation.
    Far superior play calls compared to Kubiakheimer.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    Brady can win anywhere.

I really dislike the Pats but have to admit Brady almost clutched out again. Those two plays to Gronk at the end of the game were incredible. Pats had no running game, Brady was getting constantly hit, and they still almost pulled it out.

Amazing team the Patriots.
    Im happy the Denver defense goes against Newton in the SB. Should be interesting.

Thread Information