Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL the XBox One release has drops to 0 fps and is mostly in the low to mid 20s despite being rendered at a resolution less than 720p

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    isn't that like a beta version though?

Frankly, ty devs will do that too. Look at games like Batman or Just Cause 3 running terrible on PCs too...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    isn't that like a beta version though?

Frankly, ty devs will do that too. Look at games like Batman or Just Cause 3 running terrible on PCs too...
    Just Cause 3 runs well if you have an Nvidia gpu, but they ed over AMD users. Batman was just on PC since they hired a mobile developer to do the port. Arkham Knight is in a class of its own when it comes to the tyness of a pc port. I don't give a if they're calling Ark a beta though (and that's a game for a beta ), if they're charging money for it the game should be playable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Besides ElNono, how do you know how Just Cause 3 runs when them s ain't cracked the Denuvo yet tbh?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Besides ElNono, how do you know how Just Cause 3 runs when them s ain't cracked the Denuvo yet tbh?
    the ing it's all over the net... even Avalanche apologized and said they'll issue a patch later (not sure if it's out yet). Not excusing the XPoorOne, just saying sometimes you let your New Delhi team do the port and happens, crofl.

And this denuvo is pathetic, tbh. I heard the talent there are former scene crackers... wonder if old pals Randall Flagg or Rob/QTX are working there

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow thats embarrasing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL all the videos of people with i7-4790k + GTX 980 Ti SLI setups struggling to even get 50 fps at 1080p on this piece of .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wtf game looks like a pos...wtf waste their money on this and time developing this which loooks like a flop

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    baseline bum vs. Cosmored.. The battle nobody cares about

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why u do this to me? I haven't taken my valium yet

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never had any performance issues playing it.

I didn't like the game because of the ing chinese that invariably poop socked on the server we were on and would destroy our and kill our dinos at 3AM. Soon they would have level 200 dinos and you couldn't do except build stuff that would get destroyed that night.

We were going to make a private server and adjust the rules but Rocket League was much more entertaining.

That being said, when they fixed the gamma issue so you couldn't see in the dark, night time became a whole lot of fun. Item loot, good sound, and places where it's easy to die remain a very entertaining experience. "Why is that T-Rex glowing??!?! How can it move that fast?!?!"

Thread Information